President Donald Trump's 2019 State of the Union address got the world talking with social media reacting to key takeaways and memorable moments during the speech.
Fact-checker Collapses From Exhaustion Thirty Seconds Into State of the Union - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Senate passes Middle East policy bill that rebukes Trump
- Donald Trump to travel to UK for NATO summit
- Russia jails Jehovah's Witness for six years in landmark case
- Russian-born lobbyist got ‘suspicious’ payments right before and after June 2016 Trump Tower meeting
- Tulsi Gabbard Insists Syrian Dictator Assad is ‘Not the Enemy of the United States’
A professional bully exploiting a child to highlight the plight of those named Trump just so that he can inhale some second-hand sympathy is the Mona f*cking Lisa of malignant narcissism. - Jon Zal tweet
Meanwhile, Mueller Is Busy Connecting More Russian Dots
Recent court filings suggest special counsel Robert Mueller is planning to indict additional Russians for crimes related to 2016 election interference.
The next President should know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid, between climate and weather, and between right and wrong. - Brian Schatz
- Mulvaney invites bipartisan group of lawmakers to Camp David
- Trump fumes over abortion comments at SOTU preview meeting
- Mike Pence praises Trump for pushing government shutdown: ‘He was willing to take a stand’
- Trump took aim at John McCain in pre-SOTU lunch with network anchors
- Ex-Rep. Jack Kingston attacks AOC as nothing more than a 29-year-old coffee 'barrister’
- OJ Simpson warns his ‘buddy’ Donald Trump about impeachment — and Roger Stone
Trump Unable To Stop Caravan Of Democratic Women Invading Washington - Andy Borowitz
Schiff Postpones Michael Cohen Testimony To Further Torture Trump
Testimony from President Donald Trump’s former attorney and fixer, Michael Cohen, before the House Intelligence Committee this week has been delayed, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced Wednesday.
“In the interests of the investigation, Michael Cohen’s testimony has been postponed until February 28th,” Schiff, the chairman of the committee, said in a brief statement.
The most diverse part of the Republican side is their ties
- Full Frontal tweet
- Full Frontal tweet
The loudest applause of the night from Republican men was about controlling women’s bodies. - Adam Best
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: More than half will definitely vote against Trump
- Chuck Schumer taunts Trump’s plea to end investigations: ‘He’s scared — he’s got something to hide!’
- Elizabeth Warren called herself 'American Indian' on ID card: report
- DNC chairman: Fairfax accuser deserves 'due process'
1980's Virginians Partied Like It Was 1880
Virginia's Democratic attorney general says he wore blackface at a college party in 1980, deepening state scandal
As a white person, I feel like I lived a very different life in the 1980s than these people. - Rex Huppke
How ‘bout this? We let everybody who is running for president be president for a day. - Conan O'Brien
- Oil prices rise on signs of tightening global oil supply
- J.C. Penney ditches home appliances to focus on apparel
- Sears plans to unload pensions and close more stores
- Recall: Barbie campers continue to run after pedal released
Trump just actually talked about "squandering a great inheritance." Which is technically what got him into money laundering in the first place. #SOTU - John Fugelsang
This Is The Part Where Don Jr. Is Too Cocky To Realize That He Lied To Congress
The House Intelligence Committee has voted to send more than 50 interview transcripts from its now-closed Russia investigation to special counsel Robert Mueller
I love that feeling where you’re not totally sure if your anxiety isn’t actually a heart attack. - Andy Lassner
Thank you for dropping by.
I hope you had a good time.