Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY) will deliver the Democrats' response to President Donald Trump's Tuesday night Oval Office address to the...
The Democratic response to the Trump speech should be a 7 minute video of him saying ‘Mexico will pay for the wall’ over and over again. - Roland Scahill
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Family says US Navy veteran has been held for months in Iranian prison
- Trump’s eminent domain of ranches will be worse than the Bundy standoffs: ‘Absolute revolution at the border’
- Trump admin downgraded EU diplomatic status without notification: reports
- Netanyahu said he had an important announcement to make. Instead, he denounced investigations against him.
- Israel: African migrants told to leave or face imprisonment
- Taliban call off peace talks with U.S. officials
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un makes birthday visit to China for meetings with President Xi Jinping
Let me guess. Trump is going to tell us the caravan is carrying weapons of mass destruction. - Tim Hanlon
Pompeo, The Great Benghazi Hunter, Will Try To Cover For Trump
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is heading out on what may prove his toughest trip yet, a weeklong swing through the Middle East in which he will give a major speech about America’s role in the region and privately reassure Arab allies that the U.S. remains committed to them.
In his speech, to be given in Cairo, Pompeo plans to repudiate the Middle East vision of former President Barack Obama...
I can tell you all this for sure- whatever ridiculous propaganda we were fed in then Czechoslovakia, which was mandated by Soviet Union- pales next to the lies being told and repeated by trump and his ilk. I am not kidding… trump truly trumps the communists. And that’s not easy, - Martina Navratilova
Really? Major networks are worried they’ll be attacked by Trump and called fake news, so they’re all airing his PR stunt tomorrow night. So instead of just being called fake news, they’re airing real fake news live. And helping Trump spread racist wall propaganda. Got it. - Scott Dworkin
- ‘It’s a mess’: Low-income tenants face eviction if shutdown continues after HUD bungles rent renewals
- House GOP leaders fear support eroding for Trump’s shutdown fight
- Trump starts PR war as shutdown talks falter
- Andrea Mitchell: ‘We are going to have to put Mitch McConnell on a milk carton’ because he’s missing amid shutdown
- Conway: Sarah Sanders made 'unfortunate misstatement' about terror suspects at border
- Romney gets chilly reception from GOP senators after Trump attack
- Manafort attorneys file response under seal to Mueller’s lying allegations
- The View erupts after Meghan McCain insists Hillary Clinton is not likable – but Michele Bachmann is
- Link between brain damage and religious fundamentalism established by scientists
PENCE: Who Are You Going To Believe? Me Or Your Lying Eyes.
Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday said that President Trump will use his first prime-time Oval Office address to detail what he described as "a real humanitarian and security crisis at our southern border."
But when pressed by ABC News on the multiple falsehoods recently spread by the president about the immigration debate in recent days, the vice president argued that it shouldn't undermine the administration's credibility in the eyes of the American public.
Trump Offers To Station Pence At The Border With Binoculars In Lieu Of Wall - Andy Borowitz
Remember The Russian Adoption Lawyer?
Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who in 2016 met with Trump campaign officials in Trump Tower, has been charged by federal prosecutors in a separate case that showed her close ties to the Kremlin, NYT reports.
On the bright side for Natalya Veselnitskaya, she won't have any more problems getting permission to enter the United States. - Matthew Miller
I fiercely believe, as I said more than two decades ago, that human rights are women's rights and women's rights are human rights. - Hillary Clinton
Rock The Voter News
- Kamala Harris launching book tour as 2020 speculation mounts
- Profanity maven Samuel L. Jackson approves of calling Donald Trump a "motherf***er"
- Ocasio-Cortez rips Washington Post columnist who compared her to Sarah Palin
- Hoyer: IRS distributing refunds during shutdown is illegal
For-Profit Healthcare Thrives
Americans spend more than twice as much on health care per person as their peers in developed nations, according to a new analysis from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Trump's Speech to Be Simulcast in English. - Andy Borowitz
- US carbon emissions rise sharply in 2018 -- after 3 years of decline
- South Carolina joins lawsuit against Trump offshore drilling plan
- Dem columnist says 'ratings hungry' networks have to air Trump speech
- Flight attendant union president to McConnell: "Bring this to the floor"
As of last Thursday, DOD will be run by a former senior Boeing executive. EPA is run by a former coal lobbyist. HHS is run by a former pharmaceutical lobbyist. And Interior will be run by a former oil-industry lobbyist. Welcome to 2019. - Eric Lipton, NYT
Trump's Tariffs Create Windfall For Russia
President Vladimir Putin said that Russia would supply soy beans and poultry meat to China and that the United States had effectively given up on that market.
When Larry Flynt dies, will his family discover a stash of New Yorker magazines in the back of his closet?- Conan O'Brien