Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un to meet alone at Singapore summit
Facing a high-stakes challenge to get North Korea to give up nuclear weapons, President Donald Trump plans to speak alone with Kim Jong Un during their historic summit meeting, officials said Monday.
The one-on-one session, plus translators...
Trump: [hands Kim a giant f--king envelope] this is a map of my electoral victory
Trump: biggest electoral victory ever
Trump: how big was your electoral victory?
Kim: I fed my uncle to the dogs - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump: I'll know 'within the first minute' if North Korea is serious at summit meeting
- Dennis Rodman arrives in Singapore ahead of Trump-Kim summit
- Trump stuns allies, won’t sign G-7 joint agreement
- Trump again calls for readmitting Russia to G7
- Putin says G7 criticism is 'babbling,' happy to hold talks with U.S.
- Fox News’ Shep Smith slams Trump’s feud with Canada: ‘Maybe we need a Northern wall’
- Trump officials kick into damage-control mode with Canada
Putin has done more damage to the western world in a couple of years, using the internet, than Stalin, Khrushchev, and Brezhnev were able to in decades, with jets, ICBMs, and warships.
Ain't technology grand? - Timothy Thelen
My My My. The NRA, Putin & The Russian Orthodox Church.
Several prominent Russians, some in President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle or high in the Russian Orthodox Church, now have been identified as having contact with National Rifle Association officials during the 2016 U.S. election campaign, according to photographs and an NRA source.
Kremlin names Trump Employee of the Month. - Andy Borowitz
President Trump and Kim Jong Un reportedly have different ideas of the word “denuclearize.” It’s just like “Laurel vs. Yanni” except with the whole planet at risk. - Conan O'Brien
- Kudlow: Trudeau ‘stabbed us in the back’
- GOP strategist Steve Schmidt unleashes hell on 'complicit' Republican leaders remaining silent while Trump destroys relationships with allies
- 'A miserable place to work': Trump Chief of Staff John Kelly looking to leave White House
- Melania Trump attends Ford's Theatre gala
- Kentucky’s government-subsidized Creationist ‘Ark Encounter’ theme park appears almost empty
- Scott surges past Nelson with older Florida voters
- Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together
Trump tearing up papers that other people have to then piece together is a metaphor for his entire presidency. - OhNoSheTwint
I hope Macron and Trudeau spoke only french to each other when they were around Trump, and regularly dropped "Mueller" in their conversation. - Jason W Taylor tweet
Kim Jong Un Offers to Host Peace Talks Between United States and Canada. - Andy Borowitz
First MAGA. Now WAB?
A Senior White House Official Defines the Trump Doctrine: ‘We’re America, Bitch’
The president believes that the United States owes nothing to anyone—especially its allies.
So Trump's mouthpieces are saying he was stabbed in the backI suppose he was setting a better example when he stabbed the other G7 leaders in the front. - John Cleese
The people who always told us "Reagan won the Cold War" are now the ones trying to give the trophy back to Russia. - John Fugelsang
The government failed Puerto Rico at every level in the wake of Hurricane Maria – including in getting an accurate death toll. Today, I introduced a bill to establish federal procedures for counting fatalities after natural disasters. This can’t ever happen again. - Kamala Harris
Rock The Voter News
- Obama privately meets with possible 2020 Dem presidential contenders: report
- Clinton records robocall for Chris Giunchigliani for Nevada governor
- Democrats fret court's Ohio decision could lead more states to purge voters
Republicans stole a Supreme Court seat and now they're making it easier to steal elections
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday revived Ohio’s contentious policy of purging infrequent voters from its registration rolls, dealing a setback to voting rights proponents who said the practice has disenfranchised thousands of registered voters.
Like my father, Tony Bourdain was an emissary who brought America to the world. I hope they find each other out there somewhere. - Nancy Sinatra
What a difference a president makes
'Just tell us what Vladimir has on you' - Guy Verhofstaft, an EU Official tweeted about the above photo of petulant looking Trump
- Navarro: Trump has given ZTE one last chance
- Iran players forced to find new cleats a week before World Cup as Nike bows to Trump
- Kudlow: Trump won't quit NAFTA, but new deal uncertain
- Wendy’s Brings the Heat to IHOb: Like Naming Yourself ‘Thunder BearSword’
What they say the Trump Doctrine is: "We're America, Bitch."What it actually is: "We're Russia's Bitch." - Nick Jack Pappas
Uh Oh. Trump Is Leaving The Summit Early.
President Trump reportedly moved up his departure time from Singapore after North Korean leader Kim Jong Un set the deadline for their historic summit.
Trudeau v Trump
"I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it." – Johnny Depp