House Republicans eliminate funding for Children’s Health Insurance Program
House Republicans voted overwhelmingly to eliminate funding for the Children’s Health Insurance Program, or CHIP, after approving a White House budget plan.
I will never consider a pardon for Donald Trump. - TweetOfGod
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Iowa student killed after being deported to Mexico
- Russia denies airstrikes kill dozens in Syria "de-escalation" zone in Idlib
- Trump says Kim meeting will be about ‘attitude,’ not prep work
- Trump Likely To Get Chilly Reception At G-7 As Allies Bristle At U.S. Moves
OCTOBER 19, 2016: Hillary Clinton predicts that Trump will be Putin’s puppet.
JUNE 8, 2018: Puppet Trump refuses to enforce sanctions against Russia, sows discord with America's allies, and lobbies for Russia to be reinstated into the G-7. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Trump Tries Sleight Of Hand
President Trump has called for Russia to be reinstated to the G7 group of leading industrial nations.
Russia was ousted from the then-G8 group in 2014, over Russian President Vladimir Putin's annexation of Crimea.
Only Trump would go to the G7 asking for a G8 and come back with a G6 - Sarah Cooper
- Trump says he is considering pardon for Muhammad Ali
- Trump says will not invite either NBA finals winner to White House
- Trump quiet on Puerto Rico death toll at hurricane-preparedness briefing
- Fox News Panel Blows Up Over Illegal Immigrants: 'Are You Jesus-Splaining Immigration To Me?!?'
- ‘Sick of the lying’: CNN’s Tapper wrecks GOP pundit for claiming media ignored targeting of journalists under Obama
- Cuomo interview with Lewandowski goes off the rails after CNN host calls everyone at White House ‘liars’
- Melania distances herself from Giuliani’s claim that she believes Trump denial on Stormy affair
- Elaine Chao defends brother-in-law as government agency nominee
- Sanders: White House 'looking into' news on Pruitt mattress hunt
- Diamond & Silk: LeBron, NFL Players Are Teaching 'Our Young Black Men How to Be Cowards'
- ‘No Gays Allowed’ sign returns to Tennessee store in celebration of Masterpiece Cakeshop Supreme Court ruling
Muhammad Ali's attorney responds to Trump saying he may pardon Ali, saying they appreciate the sentiment, but "The U.S Supreme Court overturned the conviction of Muhammad Ali in a unanimous decision in 1971. There is no conviction from which a pardon is needed.” - Ana Cabrera, CNN
Speaker Ryan is celebrating the fact he just cut $7 billion from children's health insurance. Just imagine how happy he will be if he manages to cut food stamps and starves them to death before they can use emergency rooms. - Wil Donnelly
Trump's Porn Appearances?
When Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that Stormy Daniels has no credibility because she is is a porn star, he neglected to mention that his client, President Donald Trump, has appeared in three Playboy videos that feature nudity and softcore pornographic content.
President Trump says First Lady Melania Trump is doing well, but can’t come on the trip because she can’t fly for a month. Why? “She had a four hour procedure.” - Kaitlin Collins, CNN
|Please unlock her up, Mr. Trump.|
Kim Kardashian West said Thursday that her husband, rapper Kanye West, gave President Trump “legitimacy.”
Kardashian West met with Trump this week about prison reform and to lobby for him to issue a pardon, just weeks after her husband expressed his support for the president on Twitter. Kanye West's comments drew criticism from fans and fellow rappers.
Reese Witherspoon has announced they're making "Legally Blonde 3." Please make it be about Elle Woods joining Mueller's team. - Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- Obama official: 'We should have done more' on Russian interference in 2016 election
- Obama says George Clooney ‘does the whole grey hair thing better than me’
- DOJ watchdog says report on Clinton investigation due June 14
- Joy Reid accused of threatening "physical violence" by former radio co-host
Anthony Bourdain Was One Of The Good Guys 💔
Anthony Bourdain, a gifted storyteller and writer who took CNN viewers around the world, has died. He was 61.
CNN confirmed Bourdain's death on Friday and said the cause of death was suicide.
Maybe we all wanted to hang out with him. He was that cool, fun, frank, insightful. He introduced us to distant lands and to people with different traditions. And without ever preaching, he reminded us that we humans are far more alike than different. Thank you Anthony Bourdain - Mia Farrow
Anthony Bourdain had one of the only shows on tv that tried with all its might to teach Americans not to be scared of other people. - Allison
- Oil prices fall on dip in China demand, surging U.S. output
- Tesla's Energy Storage Business Is Surging
- ZTE chairman apologizes after agreeing to pay $1 billion fine to US
- KFC to test vegetarian plant based fried chicken
Stop attacking Scott Pruitt. He needs soft silky hands to point at which toxic chemicals he wants your children to drink. - Jess Dweck
"Preexisting Condition" Is Just Another Phrase For "Sick Person"
In its latest effort to undermine the Affordable Care Act — and in the process, raise premiums for many Americans — the Trump administration is urging a federal judge in Texas to throw out the law’s protections for people with preexisting conditions.
Payback Is A Beeotch
Rudy Giuliani‘s tasteless attacks on Stormy Daniels (Trump’s lawyer said he does not respect her because of her work as a porn star) have received a pretty widespread rebuke on cable news Thursday morning.
Megyn Kelly weighed in on her NBC show, and reminded Giuliani that his own client’s wife, Melania Trump — who Giuliani hailed as a model woman in his comments, unlike Daniels — is herself a model who has posed nude.
We will, I hope, be judged, eventually by seemingly small, random acts of kindness and sincerity. - Anthony Bourdain