The cost-cutting former Secretary of State had grand ambitions for a department 'redesign,' but its clearest impact is a huge bill for consultants, some of whom charged more than $300 an hour.
Tillerson’s biggest accomplishment was calling Trump a f*cking moron. - Scott Dworkin
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Mexican senators unanimously approve resolution to halt cooperation with US after Trump attacks
- Oregon governor: I'll say no if Trump asks me to deploy National Guard troops to Mexico border
- More than 500 pregnant women in ICE detention, after reversal of Obama policy
- Russian spy poisoning: Yulia Skripal 'getting stronger daily'
- Report: Britain believes it has found Russian lab that made nerve agent used in Salisbury attack
- Trump gets testy as national security team warns of risks of Syria withdrawal
- North Korea could nuke the US as early as July 23, according to Britain's Ministry of Defense
There's new information about Donald Trump and the Russia investigation. According to The Washington Post, last month special counsel Robert Mueller told the president's lawyers he was a subject of the investigation but not the target of the investigation. Which is kind of like when the principal at your school says, “I got my eye on you, mister.” - Jimmy Kimmel
Mexico Assured That US Troops Won't Commit Mass Shootings
Mexico's top diplomat said Wednesday he received assurances from Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen that National Guard troops deployed to the border will only act in a supporting role.
"Pew! Pew! Pew! Take that, you dirty Guatemalans!"
— Trump, in his bathrobe, playing with his plastic army men while watching Fox and Friends -Jeff Tiedrich
- Rex Tillerson's $12 million army of consultants
- Republicans Warn Trump a Trade War Risks Party's Chances in November
- John Bolton's connections to Cambridge Analytica may be raising red flags in the White House
- Nunes presses FBI for new Trump-Russia document
- It's not looking good for EPA chief Scott Pruitt
- Scott Pruitt Bypassed the White House to Give Big Raises to Favorite Aides
- Ben Carson ally Armstrong Williams: Stormy should be silenced because she’s a sex worker and bad ‘role model’
- GOP state candidate refuses to apologize for calling Parkland student a "communist pig"
- The Atlantic fires conservative writer after audio reveals he called for death penalty for women who get abortion
- Sean Hannity Reportedly Trashed Colleague Shepard Smith to Trump: POTUS 'Was Eating it Up'
Fuming Rachel Maddow Spends Entire Show Just Pointing Wildly At Picture Of Putin - The Onion
Dear God, Mandatory Photos Of Trump At The Post Office?
Rep. Dan Donovan (R-N.Y.) is planning to introduce legislation that will mandate that post offices of the U.S. Postal Service display photos of the president and the vice president.
"It is an extraordinary spectacle to see the president reduced to LegalZoom, I think, to get who's going to represent him." - Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's Chief Legal Analyst
Apparently, Bernie Is Still Mad That Democrats Chose Hillary
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) slammed the Democratic Party's platform at an event in Mississippi on Wednesday, saying it had been a "failure."
“The business model, if you like, of the Democratic Party for the last 15 years or so has been a failure,”
It takes some serious chutzpah for Bernie Sanders to say Obama was just a "charismatic leader" who was substantively a failure.
Like, buy a mirror. - Jacqui Oesterblad
Rock The Voter News
- An Illinois town just banned assault weapons. The penalty if you keep one? Up to $1000 a day
- No, Barack Obama did not flee the country because of criminal activity
- Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'
- Michelle Obama Headlines Women's Leadership Conference
- Florida DNC official resigns after 'colored people' remark
- Bernie Sanders Faces Backlash for Criticizing Obama on Anniversary of MLK Assassination
Hillary Clinton just called the Russian president a world-class misogynist. When Trump heard that, he was like, "Wait, he gives massages too?"- Jimmy Fallon
Joe Scarborough Cleverly Compares Actor To Lawn Boy Instead Of Lawn Jockey
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Thursday dismissed Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s possible bid for the presidency and compared the actor to a “lawn boy.”
Good news, guys. There was a caravan of Canadians on their way toward the United States and our porous northern border... but I stopped them by tweeting at them.
You probably didn't even hear about it... but it happened... I did it... you're welcome.
(please clap)- The Hoarse Whisperer
- Trump Says Nafta Deal May Come 'Fairly Soon' But US in No Rush
- Kremlin Calls Facebook's Removal Of Russian Pages And Ads Censorship
- Chinese Tariff Threats Rattle Airplane Giant Boeing
- Twitter claims more progress on squeezing terrorist content
- Virgin Galactic completes first rocket-powered, supersonic flight of its new spacecraft, Unity
This is your reminder that 62 million Americans voted for a reality star who can't name the 3 branches of government.
And 74 million voted against him. - John Fugelsang
Scientists Call For Boycott Of Killer Robots
At least 50 artificial intelligence (AI) scientists from around the world called for a boycott of a South Korean university over concerns it was working with a defense company to research autonomous weapons, or "killer robots."
Happy birthday to Sybil Ludington, a forgotten heroine of the Revolutionary War. In 1777, at the age of 16, she rode to alert folks of coming British forces. Ludington rode 40 miles in the dark in one night, more than twice the distance of Revere & was much younger. - Matthew Dowd