Trump blasts Iran deal as 'insane' and 'ridiculous' as Macron looks on
Macron's visit was viewed as critical to swaying Trump toward a compromise, rather than the all-or-nothing approach he has signaled on the Iran deal. Trump offered scant assurances to Macron that he was reconsidering his pledge to exit the Iran agreement. But he did signal a compromise may be near
Donald Trump is a weapon of mass delusion. - Jeff Tiedrich
SPY v SPY
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump praises Kim Jong Un as 'very honorable'
- Israel warns of attack if Russia air defences used in Syria
- Israel scraps plan to forcibly deport African migrants
- 'Cheap' And 'Tacky': Russian TV Uses 2016 Film Set Images In Report On 'Staged' Syria Gas Attack
- Osama Bin Laden's Alleged Bodyguard Collecting Welfare Checks in Germany
Trump Furious at Overrated Royal Baby for Getting World’s Attention- Andy Borowitz
The Trump Situation Room
Iran Throws Down The Gauntlet
Iran's foreign minister warned on Tuesday that Tehran is likely to abandon the multination nuclear deal if President Trump withdraws the U.S. from the agreement.
I simply want every woman in America to have the same health care options afforded to a Republican’s mistress.- Tina Dupuy
- Trump dismisses question about a pardon for his personal attorney Michael Cohen as 'stupid'
- McConnell mum on fate of Trump's VA pick
- Pruitt signs proposed rule to erase 'secret science' from EPA
- Fox hosts lose it after reporter asks Trump ‘stupid’ question about Cohen: ‘How can you call yourself a journalist?’
- Hillary Clinton, not on ballot, is star of GOP midterm plan
- Republican lawmakers say Justice Department will hand over documents on Hillary Clinton email investigation
- Melania Trump Chooses Clinton China for State Dinner Despite President's Attacks on Former Opponent
- Melania awkwardly tries to avoid letting Trump hold her hand at White House ceremony
- Kanye West professes 'love' for Donald Trump, criticizes Obama: radio host
- Golf course calls cops on black women after white men complain they’re playing ‘too slow’
- NRA supporters blow up Yeti coolers after end of discount program
The Doc Who Thought Trump Is 6'4" & 239 Lbs Is A Drunk.
President Trump on Tuesday gave his embattled pick to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs cover if he wants to withdraw his nomination.
Trump repeatedly said the choice to withdraw was Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson’s, but he also questioned why he would want to go forward and take the "abuse" from politicians.
The White House doctor, Ronny Jackson, reportedly drinks too much, which makes the A+ grade he gave Trump's health finally make sense. - Andy Borowitz
Someone Boring for President 2020. - Jesse McLaren
Rock The Voter News
- Photo of Barack Obama Consoling George W. Bush Has New Poignance with Bush's Dad Hospitalized
- The Obamas Are Already Planning a Pajama Party With the New Royal Baby
- Cambridge Analytica whistleblower briefs House Dems
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta to Jeff Sessions: Medical marijuana could save many addicted to opioids
"Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it is not satire, it is bullying." - Terry Pratchett
Meanwhile, Democrats Are Trying To Save The Census
Democratic lawmakers are calling for a subpoena to force the U.S. Census Bureau and Commerce Department to release internal documents about the decision to add a controversial citizenship question to forms for the upcoming national headcount.
"Democrats have to decide whether they love this country more than they hate this president.”
No Sarah Sanders...
The only thing Democrats have to decide is what to wear at the polls in November to turn this thing blue.- Tony Posnanski
- Wall Street slides as high bond yields fan cost worries
- Trump says new NAFTA deal could be completed quickly
- Finland set to scrap free money experiment after two-year trial
- YouTube deleted 8 million videos for content violations
- Former regulator under Obama says more than 1000 ICOs are not following the law
Bezos’s offer drew a mixed response from Prime members, with some begging Amazon not to offer the pee tape to them. - Andy Borowitz
FDA: There's A War On E-Cigarettes
A U.S. government-led sting operation of retailers including 7-Eleven Inc. stores and Royal Dutch Shell Plc gas stations led to 40 warnings for selling Juul e-cigarettes to kids.
It's only a matter of time until a frightened Amazon Key customer shoots someone trying to deliver them a package, and then immediately gets hit by a driverless car—all on Mars... in virtual reality. -Keating Thomas
|Yes, I have.|