The ex-director’s first TV interview finally broke the loyalty of one longtime FBI colleague, others reacted with disbelief as their former boss pontificated.
James Comey is acting like a petty jilted girlfriend instead of a professional former FBI Director. He's making the #FBI look petty. Am I the only one who sees this? Apparently not.
It's a real shame that James Comey is a year and a half late to this heroism party he's throwing for himself - Lauren Duca
Seen In San Diego
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- UN says it has given permits for Syria probe
- The Latest: Syria TV Questions Chemical Attack Allegations
- Raúl Castro expected to leave office earlier than originally planned
- Japan Wonders If Abe Can Bounce Back Again After Scandals Pile Up
- 7 inmates killed in 'mass casualty incident' at SC maximum security prison
John Bolton Ecstatic to Be at War After Only Four Days on the Job- Andy Borowitz
The Navy is calling for new weapons, so they can fight much more effectively against Russia. The No. 1 weapon they’re asking for is "a different president."- Conan O'Brien
A Message From Putin To Trump?
A Russian investigative journalist who wrote about the deaths of mercenaries in Syria has died in hospital after falling from his fifth-floor flat.
Maxim Borodin was found badly injured by neighbours in Yekaterinburg and taken to hospital, where he later died.
So, let me get this straight. We can drop bombs on people for “humanitarian” reasons but we can’t feed American citizens in still hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico? - Will Fischer
Despite being the subject of a criminal investigation surrounding his business dealings, Michael Cohen appeared casual and composed while being photographed around New York this week.
On Friday, Cohen was seen spending time with a group of friends and smoking cigars.
Cohen was photographed outside the Loews Regency Hotel on Park Avenue in New York City on Friday.
Melania Says Comey’s Book Not as Mean as One She is Writing - Andy Borowitz
- James Comey's interview with ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos - ABC News
- Trump attorney Michael Cohen reveals he has two other clients — including one who doesn't want to be identified
- Michael Cohen Made Threats to Kill Off Donald Trump Jr. Affair Story and Succeeded, Report Says
- Trump attacks Comey for handling of Clinton email probe
- Anthony Scaramucci says Comey insulted Italian-Americans
- Speakership drama pits McCarthy vs. Ryan
- Scott Pruitt's $43000 soundproof phone booth violated spending laws, federal watchdog finds
- Trump calls Melania his "rock and foundation" in a request for birthday card signatures, amid multiple affair reports
- Barbara Bush 'In Great Spirits' And Resting Comfortably, Granddaughter Says
I’m sure after Donald Trump attacks James Comey a few more times he will have time to wish prayers for Barbara Bush. - Tony Posnanski
Today, in 1862, the Party of Lincoln freed the slaves. Sadly, the Party of Trump has spent the past three years tryin' to lock 'em back up. #EmancipationDay - Tea Pain
Republicans Begin Their Stampede
The Republican Party, in conjunction with the White House, has launched a full-throated attack against former FBI Director James Comey as he begins a tour for his new tell-all book.
President Trump was supposed to go to South America, but he canceled, and Mike Pence went instead. For South America, it was like ordering a Jägerbomb, then getting a Shirley temple.- Jimmy Fallon
Being President Is Soooo Profitable!
President Donald Trump’s U.S. businesses have received at least $15.1 million in revenue from political groups and federal agencies since 2015, according to a new report to be released Monday.
The money went to Trump’s airplanes, hotels, golf courses, even a bottled water company during the presidential campaign and the first 15 months of his presidency, according to a compilation of known records
Comey says Trump is a compulsive liar morally unfit to be POTUS.
Trump says Comey is a grandstanding showboat drunk on his own piety.
I say this is one of those occasions when both parties can be completely right. - John Fugelsang
A former Playboy bunny just became the oldest lingerie model at 83 years old. When asked why she went back to work, she said, "My Trump hush money ran out." - Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama ethics chief: Comey could sue Trump for libel and might win
- Comey: Wife Wanted Hillary Clinton To Win "Really Badly," All My Kids "Probably" Voted For Her
“We are the change we seek.” - Barack Obama
“Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?” - Donald Trump
I'll Take White Men Who Lie For $1,000, Alex.
Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) says that trillion-dollar deficits could not have been avoided by the GOP-controlled Congress, responding to critics within his party who say that leaders have behaved irresponsibly.
In the end, Comey will always have to live with the fact that on Oct 28. 2016 he broke the world. - Erik Bransteen
- US bans American companies from selling to Chinese phone maker ZTE
- Trump Blasts China, Russia for FX Devaluation as Fed Hikes Rates
- Russia starts blocking Telegram messenger
- China's version of Twitter reverses its decision to ban all gay content after online protests
Starbucks' Attempt To Make Amends?
The two black men arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks last week have agreed to meet with Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson.
The timing of the meeting has not been set, according to a Starbucks spokesperson. The company said it hopes the meeting will occur this week while Johnson is in Philadelphia addressing the controversy over their arrests.
You have Trump, who says, “Fake news!” so many times a day it’s like he has totalitarian Tourett’s.
Preth any button