On Sunday, President Donald Trump reacted to news reports that he was having trouble recruiting lawyers for his legal team. “Many lawyers and top law firms want to represent me in the Russia case…don’t believe the Fake News narrative that it is hard to find a lawyer who wants to take this on. Fame & fortune will NEVER be turned down by a lawyer, though some are conflicted,” he tweeted. “Problem is that a new….lawyer or law firm will take months to get up to speed (if for no other reason than they can bill more), which is unfair to our great country – and I am very happy with my existing team.”
New Report Finds Adult Film Star May Have Paid Over $130,000 To Cover Up Sexual Encounter with Trump. - The Onion
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Cambridge Analytica accused of violating US election laws in new legal action
- Russia Will Test New Weapons And Missile Force To Show They Are Ready To Attack
- Britain's May calls for 'long-term response' to Russia after spy poisoning
- FBI investigating suspicious packages have arrested a suspect in Seattle
- North Korean leader was in delegation visiting Beijing: source
The White House deserves credit for expulsion of the Russia diplomats. It took five White House aides to hold Trump down while other officials expelled ‘em. - Tea Pain
Russia & China Developing Super Sonic Missiles. US Isn't.
Russia and China are outpacing the United States in the development of super-fast missile technology, Pentagon officials and key lawmakers are warning.
Russia says it successfully tested a so-called hypersonic missile this month, while China tested a similar system last year expected to enter service soon.
I Know Why Trump Is Afraid Of Putin. He's Afraid Putin Will Poison Him.
Christopher Wylie, the former employee of Cambridge Analytica who alleged that the data firm had harvested data from 50 million Facebook users, told Members of Parliament in the U.K. that he believes his predecessor at the firm was poisoned in a Kenyan hotel room after a deal went wrong.
I like how people who want more God in govt voted for a hybrid of Judas, the Golden Calf & Caligula. - John Fugelsang
- Stormy Daniels friend: She "still has the dress" she wore the night of alleged Trump affair
- Stormy Daniels' friend says she also plans to sue Michael Cohen
- Conway: Diplomats’ expulsion ‘upends the whole narrative’ that Trump isn’t tough on Russia
- Elizabeth Smart demands her name be taken off anti-porn bill
- Parkland student rips Santorum: CPR won't save you if you 'take a bullet from an AR-15 to the head'
- GOP Minnesota state lawmaker compares March for Our Lives organizers to Hitler Youth
- Trump Ally Sues Qatar For Hacking His Email
- Ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort seeks to dismiss Virginia charges
- Nevada lawmaker: 'Rumor mill' says Ryan headed for exit
- New details suggest Cambridge Analytica played bigger role in helping Colorado Republicans win in 2014
White House on lockdown after television hurled through window. - Andy Borowitz
EVANGELICALS: “We can’t judge Donald Trump because God has forgiven him.”
GOD: “No, I didn’t forgive him. You have to ask. And he never did. Checkmate, hypocrites.” - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Saudi Arabian Magazine Coming To A Supermarket Near You!
A nearly 100-page magazine published by Donald Trump’s allies at American Media Inc. is providing a different kind of celebrity gossip than the American supermarket shopper is used to seeing. It’s selling America on a fellow Trump ally, Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
I am a Catholic, and go to church each week, and post many readings from Bible, and I also know that you don’t have to believe in God or Jesus to live a life of love and meaning. Also, if you hate others, or use faith to divide, you aren’t really a Jesus follower. - Matthew Dowd, ABC
Subject: People with Passion Can Change the World
Twenty years ago, Apple computer put out a large-format booklet titled "1998: The Year of Thinking Different" which saluted people who changed the world for the better, with a descriptor and a few brief paragraphs about each person.
Albert Einstein - Questioner
Mahatma Gandhi - Leader
Pablo Picasso - Creator
Alfred Hitchcock - Master of Suspense
Rosa Parks - Human Being
Bob Dylan - Troubadour
Buzz Aldrin - Moonwalker
Muhammad Ali - Champion
Thomas Edison - Tinkerer
Martha Graham - Mother of Dance
Jim Henson - Muppeteer
Maria Callas - Virtuoso
Dalai Lama - Idealist
Amelia Earhart - Aviator
Ansel Adams - Conservationist
Joan Baez - Citizen
Paul Rand - Purist
Miles Davis - Improviser
Lucy (Ball) & Desi (Arnaz) - Pioneers
John (Lennon) & Yoko (Ono) - Dreamers
Today, a new generation of young people are leading the way to improve the world. And a bunch of old farts are doing what they can to stop that progress. But the youth will win, because they will out live the status quo fools.
May you be well,
Beautiful, Sol. Thank you for writing.
Posted by Iman, David Bowie's widow.
Military refuses to participate in Trump's parade citing bone spurs - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Ex-Obama official says he warned of Russian trolls in 2014
- Students leading gun violence protests seen more favorably than NRA: poll
NRA Admits It Took Foreign Money & Spent It On Campaigns. Wait. What?
The National Rifle Association acknowledged this week that it has moved money from accounts with foreign donation to accounts that are used for spending on U.S. political campaigns. The organization insists the transactions are “permitted by law.”
Breaking: the CDC recommends that all porn stars use protection while having sex with Mr. Trump. - Edel Rodriguez
I love these delusional gun fetishists who imagine themselves making a brave stand against a tyrannical government, as if said tyrannical government wouldn't just call in an air strike on your dimwitted inbred ass. - Jeff Tiedrich
- OPEC, Russia consider 10- to 20-year oil alliance - Saudi Crown Prince
- Justin Trudeau to Donald Trump: Canada will block backdoor steel shipments
- Zuckerberg will send top Facebook officials instead of facing UK lawmakers
- Here's the Chinese government massively ambitious plan to lead in the field of artificial intelligence by 2030
Mark Zuckerberg agrees to testify on Capitol Hill which is controlled by Republicans, many who have used the services of Cambridge Analytica, but he won’t testify in the UK which is currently taking action against the corrupt company and Russia simultaneously. Telling. - Ricky Davila
Trump Wants U.S. Military To Pay For His Wall
President Donald Trump has privately floated the idea of funding construction of a border wall with Mexico through the US military budget in conversations with advisers, two sources confirmed to CNN Tuesday.
Cop Explains How It Feels To Live Every Day In Fear Someone Might Record You Brutalizing A Civilian - The Onion
MOME is where the Meart is
I'll Get AllHatNoCattle To Pay For The Wall