A former campaign aide to Donald Trump appears to have changed his mind and will not fight a subpoena he says he has received in the Russia investigation — after daring special counsel Robert Mueller to arrest him in multiple media appearances.
I have never seen anything like this in my life.
Sam Nunberg is imploding on live TV.
This is like OJ getting out of the white Bronco to do a press conference. - The Hoarse Whisperer
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Ex-Russian spy who was 'MI6 double agent' fights for life after 'being poisoned' in Salisbury
- Boris Johnson promises to 'bring Russia to heel' following the alleged poisoning of Sergei Skripal
- GOP fundraiser is everywhere on social media, secretive as a foreign agent
- Trump intelligence director admits ‘we don’t’ have a policy on Russian interference in elections
- From Russia With Blood
- Trump responds to North Korea talks: "The world is watching and waiting"
- Top general: Military requested hostile fire pay for Niger troops 'months ago'
- More Bad News For Immigrant Military Recruits Who Were Promised US Citizenship
Kim said that there was "no point in having nuclear weapons" now that the GOP has stolen his idea of destroying America. - Andy Borowitz
Bush Thrilled Trump Is An Idiot
Former President George W. Bush is reportedly pleased by at least one element of the Donald Trump presidency: It’s making him look better.
I told my kids that at their age I had to watch VHS tapes on school safety, and they said “what’s school safety?” - Conan O'Brien
- Roger Stone didn't ask for ex-Trump aide Sam Nunberg's protection: 'Sam's his own man'
- Sam Nunberg Continues to Blast Sarah Sanders: ‘I’m Warning Her to Shut Her Mouth’
- Sam Nunberg’s crazed interviews reveal Roger Stone is the ‘center of the enchilada’ in Mueller probe: MSNBC analyst
- CNN's Erin Burnett to Sam Nunberg: I smell alcohol on your breath
- Flynn's brother confirms he's selling house to pay legal bills in Russia probe
- Cornell student facing deportation after sucker-punching black man in ‘come fight us, n*gger’ attack
- NJ borough officials discussed quieting ‘n*gger’ employees by giving them ‘bucket of fried chicken’: lawsuit
- Nurse previously fired for use of N-word gets caught abusing elderly Arab man at new job
- Fox & Friends on DACA: "They don't belong here"
- Office of Special Counsel tells Trump to punish Kellyanne Conway for violating the Hatch Act twice
- EPA appointee gets approval to consult for outside clients
- House to vote next week on school safety bill with no gun measures
- Nashville Mayor Megan Barry resigns as part of plea deal on a felony theft charge
- In reversal, Trump administration won't ban import of African elephant trophies
"I smell racism on your breath" should be said to every Trump supporter who comes on a cable news show. - Frank Conniff
This Must Be Chum For His Evangelical Base
A notorious Republican official who has led quixotic crusades against pornography, unregulated stripping and medical marijuana has been appointed to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
In 2005 ms (condoleezza) rice called me into the state dept to tell me i needed to let my activist friends know that W couldn’t do anything about the genocide in darfur and, i quote, “you need to tell them to shut up...” true story ...- Don Cheadle tweet
The president is crying on the internet again. - LOLGOP
I think we are witnessing what scholars will later call.. the full Nunberg. - Jim Acosta, CNN
Rock The Voter News
- 3 Ex-Obama Officials Face Off In Democratic Primary In Texas
- ‘Please do your job’: Chelsea Clinton tells Trump to quit obsessing about her mom and get to work
- 'It's almost nasty': Dems seek crackdown on sleeping in the Capitol
BREAKING: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is being guarded by U.S. Marshals after she received a suspicious package containing a science textbook. - Andy Borowitz
I Miss The Obama Drama
A little girl who was transfixed by a portrait of Michelle Obama last week got to meet the real person Tuesday -- and even danced with the former first lady.
A photo of Parker Curry, 2, staring at Obama's portrait in the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery went viral last week, attracting the attention of the former first lady.
- Stock market bounces around as trade-war jitters linger
- Qualcomm Sale Could Threaten National Security, US Warns
- Pentagon Drone Program Is Using Google AI
- Bank Earnings Are Soaring, But Congress Wants To Gut Post-Crisis Safeguards
This is the worst time to put tariffs on steel. We are going to be needing so many prison bars soon. - Andy Borowitz
|The Internet is a series of tubes. - Sen|
Ted Stevens, GOP
Meanwhile, Elon Musk Wants To Provide Internet Everywhere
A pair of test satellites launched into orbit by SpaceX on Feb. 22 may herald the dawn of a truly global internet, one that makes high-speed service available not only in cities and in rural areas covered by cellphone towers but at almost any point on the planet.
March came in like a lion and was shot by some rich a-hole. - Conan O'Brien
I fear my 3 yr old notebook is on its last legs. It is slow as molasses. I am far behind on answering emails and everything else online! So sorry!
My computer expert friend said it sounds like my motherboard. Ay yi yi yi.
I love this notebook. Darn.