Susan Pompeo, wife of Central Intelligence Agency chief Mike Pompeo, has taken on an unusually active role for a CIA spouse in agency affairs since he started the job in January 2017, regularly spending her days at the agency, traveling with her husband, and attending agency social
Seth Meyers: ‘Trump is Freaking Out Like a Final ‘Jeopardy’ Contestant Who Knows the Music Is About to Stop’
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Armed student dead after he shoots 2 others at Maryland high school, sheriff says
- Fifth device explodes in Texas; White House sees no link to terrorism
- French police hold ex-president Sarkozy over 'Gaddafi funding'
- Spy poisoning: Russian diplomats prepare to leave UK
- White House won't say if Russian election was 'free and fair'
- Trump Says He Congratulated Putin on His Re-Election and They May Meet Soon
Today's press briefing:
Were Russian elections free and fair?
Sarah Sanders: "Look, we don't get to dictate how other countries operate."
UK Expels Russian Diplomats. Trump Congrats Putin On Election. I Bet Theresa May Didn't Congratulate Putin.
Russian diplomats, ordered expelled by Britain over a nerve agent attack on British soil, left the country Tuesday.
They were transported from the Russian embassy in London to Stansted Airport for a flight home.
Britain ordered the 23 diplomats expelled last week, after blaming Moscow for the poisoning of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury earlier this month.
One thing you can say about Hillary when she was Secretary of State she wasn't scared of Putin, she called his ass out for cheating. - Pam Forrest
Please tell me Donald Trump calling Vladimir Putin on his “victory” is fake news. They are one step away from getting a place together.- Rob Reiner
- Kushner, Manafort were primary players in hiring Cambridge Analytica for Trump campaign
- Trump tries to recruit ‘star’ GOP lawyer for Mueller probe — and gets humiliatingly rejected: report
- As US Opioid Crisis Grows, Trump Calls for Death Penalty for Dealers
- Ex-Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues to break silence
- EPA chief’s security detail on Italy trip cost $30,000: document
- Dem senator: Pruitt isn't cooperating with probe into $43,000 EPA spent to install "privacy booth"
- Kentucky Republican tweets gun threat at Democratic lawmaker who challenged the NRA
- Mike Pompeo’s evangelical zeal could complicate his new diplomatic life
- ACLU: Trump nondisclosure agreements for White House staffers are "unconstitutional"
John McCain: “An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election...”
Man. Crazy sh*t happens so fast in this presidency, sometimes it feels like I’m binge-watching it.” - Seth Meyers
You'd Never Know Abortion Is Legal In The USA. Another Attempted Barrier.
Supreme Court justices on both sides of the ideological spectrum expressed skepticism Tuesday about California's "truth-in-advertising" law requiring anti-abortion clinics to more fully disclose what they are.
The anti-abortion "crisis pregnancy centers" objected to the law on free-speech grounds.
If Hillary bought an AR-15 we'd have full gun control tomorrow. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton on potential Ivanka Trump presidency: "We don't want any more inexperienced Trumps in the White House"
- Smithsonian moves Michelle Obama portrait to larger space over high demand
- Kim Dotcom Requests Barack Obama Appear in Court
After DiGenova and his wife and law partner Victoria Toensing did all they could to aid the impeachment of Bill Clinton in the 1990s, Toensing kept up her crusade against the Clintons by being one of the primary perpetrators of the fake (and now-debunked) "Uranium One" canard. - Seth Abramson
- Indexes Inch up but Facebook Keeps Sinking; Oracle Tumbles
- Trade war threat is now Wall Street's top economic fear, survey says
- United temporarily suspends carrying animals in cargo following well-publicized mishaps
- John Oliver's Gay-Bunny Book Is Outselling the Mike Pence Book It's Trolling
- Ivanka Trump hit by ANOTHER claim of ripping off designs as she is accused of selling a coat using trademarked fabrics
Mark Zuckerberg donated $5,000 to Trumps campaign and his board member Peter Thiel donated $1.25 million to Trump's campaign. I wonder if that was done in rubles. - irishygirl
Always remember that people on welfare are just "gaming the system" but Mr. Trump merely "took advantage of all available loopholes." - John Fugelsang
Google Trying To Filter Out Fake News By Pumping Up Media Publishers
Google is making its grandest overture to the news business yet. Alphabet Inc.’s search giant is providing a new suite of tools to help media publishers grow subscriptions, advertising sales and readership -- an attempt to resuscitate an industry the search giant helped decimate. And it includes another shot at stamping out fake news.
Under the Google News Initiative, the company pledges to dole out $300 million to support digital journalism globally over the next three years.