Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci is calling for President Trump's chief of staff John Kelly to resign in the wake of controversy involving a former aide.
Scaramucci, who was fired by Kelly just 10 days into his tenure at the White House last summer, pointed to reports that the White House knew of alleged abuse involving former staff secretary Rob Porter long before officials have since claimed to have known.
Huckabee Sanders Repeatedly Insists That President’s Footprints Created The Great Lakes - The Onion
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Philippine president Duterte suggests troops should shoot female rebels in vagina
- Israeli police recommend bribery charges for Netanyahu: report
- Damascus warns Israel of 'more surprises' in Syria
- Ahed Tamimi: Palestinian viral slap video teen goes on trial
- Trump tells Putin more steps needed to scrap North Korea nuclear program
- US Strikes Killed Scores of Russia Fighters in Syria, Sources Say
- Britain to sail warship through disputed South China Sea
- Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, loses court bid to have UK arrest warrant dropped
- Russian cybercriminals targeted Telegram app with crypto mining malware, Kaspersky Lab says
- ‘Frankly, the US is under attack’: Trump’s intel chief delivers shocking warning on Russia’s threat to our elections
Yes, I’m watching the Winter Olympics while grinding my teeth watching our Government, hurtling down a slippery slope until it crashes. - Bette Midler
All INTEL Agencies Agree: The Russians ARE Hacking U.S. And It Will Get Worse
U.S. intelligence agencies expect Russia to ramp up its efforts to meddle in the U.S. political system through hacking and social media manipulation, according to a worldwide threat assessment released Tuesday morning.
Mike Pence, whose high principles prevented him from recognizing the athletes of certain countries, had no problem tolerating co-workers who beat their wives. - Andy Borowitz
Mike Pence is as homophobic as Jesus was not homophobic.
And that's a lot. - John Fugelsang
- Trump pitched real estate project to Georgian prime minister during White House meeting: report
- People are leaving the Trump White House in record numbers
- Trump proposes eliminating federal funding for PBS, NPR
- Sessions invokes 'Anglo-American heritage' of sheriff's office
- Omarosa Says a President Pence Would Leave People Begging for Trump
- Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex on Set of Apprentice, Called Me 'F*cking F*ggot' When I Declined
- Trump’s FBI director undercuts White House — says Rob Porter’s background investigation was completed in July
- Sean Hannity comes completely unglued over alleged ‘secret sperm’ hidden in Obama’s portrait
- GOP Senate candidate's parents max out donations to primary campaign of Democrat he hopes to unseat
- VA investigators to say VA head improperly used taxpayer dollars on European trip with wife: report
- Bundy-backing Las Vegas councilwoman threatens critics at meeting: ‘If I hear a boo I will have marshals remove you!’
- Vanessa Trump taken to hospital as precaution after white powder sent to her home
- Joy Behar mocks Mike Pence for news he hears the voice of Jesus: ‘Can he talk to Mary Magdalene without his wife?’
Trump's White House. A taxpayer-funded shelter for abusive men. - LOLGOP
Trump Readies Program To Distribute Dented Canned Food That Has Expired To The Poors
The Trump administration is proposing a major shake-up in one of the country's most important "safety net" programs, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as food stamps. Under the proposal, most SNAP recipients would lose much of their ability to choose the food they buy with their SNAP benefits.
REPUBLICANS: Jesus said-
JESUS: This is a cease and desist order for slander. You know nothing of my work. Use my name again and I'll sue. - beth not an alien tweet
Trump Accuses Obama's Portrait of Spying on Him - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg says 'Macho Atmosphere' of US Election Hindered Hillary Clinton
- Obamas' official portraits unveiled
Last week Dow tumbled 1k points twice; 2 WH officials resign for wife beating & Kelly caught lying abt it; Brand quits DOJ so DT's 1 more firing away from killing Mueller probe; DT broke promise to release Dem memo.
And @HillaryClinton will have to answer for it all, believe me. - John Fugelsang
- Trump says considering tariffs, quotas on US steel, aluminum imports
- Beleaguered gunmaker Remington points to bankruptcy court
- Amazon cuts hundreds of jobs from its Seattle HQ due to 'overstaffing'
- Barnes & Noble cuts staff after dismal holiday season
- First expedition to newly exposed Antarctic ecosystem
- NASA is keeping tabs on Elon Musk's Tesla roadster
- SpaceX Is Launching Its First Internet Satellites This Week
If Trump keeps runnin' the economy, soon the only loan America can get will be from Russian mobsters. - Tea Pain
Trump In No Elon Musk
The Trump administration's budget request for fiscal year 2019 calls for work on a major NASA space observatory and five Earth-science missions to be canceled. NASA's Office of Education would also be terminated.
Apparently Kellyanne Conway's master plan for solving the opioid crisis involves gradually ingesting them all herself. - John Fugelsang