Trump lawyers try to stop publication of Michael Wolff book — and demand apology to president
President Donald Trump is trying to stop the publication of an explosive new book that reveals staffers in his chaotic administration don’t believe he’s fit to carry out his White House duties.
The president’s attorneys have sent a cease-and-desist letter Thursday morning to author Michael Wolff and publisher Henry Holt, reported the Washington Post‘s Carol Leonnig.
Delicious that a man who made "YOU'RE FIRED!" his catchphrase will be brought down by people he fired.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Hails Potential Korea Talks, Credits His Firm Stance
- North Koreans “Could Make Their Country Richer” by Seeking Peace, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Says
- US adds Pakistan to 'special watch list' for religious freedom violations
- Israeli Military to Probe Death of Disabled Palestinian in Gaza
- Utah man accused of threatening to kill Trump
- DHS confirms data breach
I wonder if Trump & Bannon will sit down with the Nazis and reassure them that no matter what, they always have two parents who love them.- Randi Mayhem Singer
Jeff Sessions Restarts The War On Marijuana
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is taking aim at legalized marijuana, according to an Associated Press report.
Sessions is expected Thursday to announce his intentions to repeal a 2013 Obama-era policy that's protected legalized marijuana from federal intervention, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the decision.
Jeff Sessions reminds you the Civil War was about states' rights, which it isn't; and decriminalizing cannabis isn't a state's right, which it is. - John Fugelsang
- Tapper hits Huckabee Sanders with damning list of Trump lies after she claims people ‘are not entitled to their own facts’
- Trump, Bannon fight like watching rats 'eating their young,' late-night host says
- Trump called Sally Yates the c-word before firing her: report
- Colorado Republican vows to retaliate against Sessions for legal pot crackdown
- Kellyanne Conway was yanked off cable news after Ivanka Trump grew tired of her ‘idiotic militancy’
- Trump: Dem states refused to turn over information to voter fraud panel
- Anthony Scaramucci says Trump has ‘probably the best emotional intelligence’ of any living person
- Amid Trumpland meltdown, Fox launches racial ‘Pocahontas’ attack on Warren: ‘She speaks with forked tongue’
- ‘Hurry up, Jew’: NFL heiress sparks brawl and beats lawyer bloody with $500 glass purse
Personally I'm secure about the size of my nuclear button. - Conan O'Brien
Manafort Is Suing Mueller
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort filed a lawsuit against special counsel Robert Mueller, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and the Justice Department in federal court on Wednesday, arguing that the investigation that charged him is operating outside the law.
I don't usually have sympathy for Steve Bannon, but being called mentally ill by Donald Trump has to hurt. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- There is evidence Trump campaign committed "crimes," says House Intel Democrat
- Fire on Clinton property was in Secret Service facility
- 10-year-old's blessing bags for homeless capture Barack Obama's attention
A new poll finds that a substantial number of Americans would leave their jobs, their homes, and even their families to assist the special counsel.- Andy Borowitz
Sessions Reopens Hillary's Email Investigation
Justice Department officials are taking a fresh look at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, The Daily Beast has learned.
An ally of Attorney General Jeff Sessions who is familiar with the thinking at the Justice Department’s Washington headquarters described it as an effort to gather new details on how Clinton and her aides handled classified material.
Trump Fears Next Election Will Be Decided by Americans.- Andy Borowitz
- Dow Jones industrial average tops 25000 for first time
- Some Capital One debit card users charged twice for purchases
- Australia wants to sell pot to the world
- CBS News fires political director amid allegations of 'inappropriate behavior'
- Avoid Romaine Lettuce for Now, Consumer Reports Says
The University of Pennsylvania, which is Trump’s alma mater, says the tax bill will add 2.2 trillion dollars to the national debt. Trump was like, "Come on - are you really gonna believe a school that let ME graduate? Gimme a break!”- Jimmy Fallon
Don't Stay At Motel 6
Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson sued Motel 6 on Wednesday, alleging motel employees gave private information on thousands of guests to U.S. immigration authorities.
Ferguson told reporters that employees of the national budget chain divulged the names, birth dates, driver's license numbers, license-plate numbers and room numbers of more than 9,000 guests to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents. The agents did not have warrants.
Instagram: My life is a party.
Snapchat: My life is a quirky tv show
Facebook: My life turned out great!
Twitter: We're all going to die. -Mikel Jollett