Frigid temperatures are expected to grip much of the upper Great Plains and Northeast through the New Year — a forecast that President Donald Trump used to cast doubt on global warming.
It's official: the average penguin has a better understanding of climate change than Donald Trump does. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Did Trump's United Nations ambassador just promise to protect Binomo, a fake country?
- China says "this is not how a U.S. president should behave" after Trump tweet
- South Korea seizes ship suspected of transferring oil to North Korea
- After Trump criticism, China denies selling oil illicitly to North Korea
- Thousands of Palestinians take part in anti-Trump protests
- Iran cities hit by anti-government protests
Trump told NYT, “There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s
not a crime.” Oops, he made a lie sandwich w/a light confession
filling! - Bette Midler
The Greatest Country In The World Can't Restore All The Power To A 100 Mile By 30 Mile Island In 100 Days
On the 100-day mark since Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, San Juan’s Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz called federal response to the storm inadequate while slamming President Donald Trump as the “disaster-in-chief.”
- Trump administration’s foot-dragging puts states at risk for 2018 election hacking: report
- CNN’s Alisyn Camerota stumps GOP lawmaker by asking why Trump’s ‘doing nothing’ to prevent Russian meddling
- Trump: Mueller probe makes U.S. "look very bad," but I think he’ll be "fair"
- Rubio: GOP tax bill 'probably went too far' to help corporations
- Connecticut children's health program will only last one more month without more cash from Congress
- Michael Flynn Jr. retweets anti-Semitic conspiracy theory about Jews controlling the media
- White House intern denies that he used white power sign in photo with Trump
- Still not ready for prime time’: GOP strategist terrified by Trump’s babbling golf course ‘rant’
- Trump to Dems: No DACA deal without the border wall
- Trump's website is coded with a broken server error message that blames Obama
- Trump Says He Has An 'Absolute Right' To Control The Justice Dept.
Trump claims “no collusion” 16 times in a 30 minute interview. Who’s he tryin’ to convince, us or himself?- Tea Pain
New York Times Interviews Trump: Sarah Palin Was Asked Harder Questions By Katie Couric
TRUMP: We’re going to win another four years for a lot of reasons, most importantly because our country is starting to do well again and we’re being respected again. But another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes. Without me, The New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times. So they basically have to let me win. And eventually, probably six months before the election, they’ll be loving me because they’re saying, “Please, please, don’t lose Donald Trump.” O.K.
Wrong/dangerous. Trump doesn’t have absolute rights with DOJ. But women and men there have ABSOLUTE duty to follow Constitution and rule of law - not a man. Career DOJ people have ABSOLUTE right to defy illegal orders. And they will. I know them.- Eric Holder
“So full of artless jealousy is guilt,
It spills itself in fearing to be spilt.” - William Shakespeare, Hamlet
If Obama had 5 children with 3 wives, white Evangelical voters would have passed out from the scandal of it.- Ed Krassenstein
Rock The Voter News
- Obama urges followers to 'keep changing the world' in 2018
- Barack Obama and Chance the Rapper Have Reunited for a Powerful PSA
- Franken says he’s leaving Senate but not giving up his voice
Trump Tweets Word Salad
President Trump seized the opportunity Thursday to attack two of his favorite targets: The media and Hillary Clinton.
In a morning tweet, Trump mocked Vanity Fair magazine for apologizing to Clinton over a satiric video suggesting ways the defeated 2016 Democratic presidential candidate could spend her now-free time
Vanity Fair told Hillary Clinton, a
First Lady of Arkansas
First Lady of USA
Secretary of State
2nd Most Votes in History
Beat Trump by 3M
Beat Bernie by 4M
to go knit. - Mr. Weeks
The first time President Obama met with his US Attorneys, he told us, “I appointed you but you don’t serve me. You serve the American people. And I expect you to act with independence & integrity.” None of us ever forgot that.- Joyce Alene
- Cheap Amazon shipping leaves the Postal Service 'dumber and poorer,' Trump says
- iFixit cuts the prices on its battery replacement kits to one up Apple's $29 offer
- California minimum-wage workers get a 50-cent raise starting next week as pay heads toward $15
- Billionaire kingmakers swarm Florida governor's race after Trump endorsement
The Rich Gets Richer
Executives at Netflix will received substantially higher salaries in 2018 as result of the passage of the GOP tax plan, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.
Among those receiving raises include chief content officer Ted Sarandos, who will earn a $12 million salary next year, a significant jump from the $1 million he earned during the past three years.
As we count down to the new year, we get to reflect and prepare for what’s ahead. For all the bad news that seemed to dominate our collective consciousness, there are countless stories from this year that remind us what's best about America. - Barack Obama