President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, John Dowd, says he drafted the president's Saturday morning tweet that stated he fired former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn for lying not only to Vice President Mike Pence but also to the FBI.
BREAKING: Trump’s Lawyer Claims to Be Voice on Access Hollywood Tape. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE BUILDING SPACE WEAPONS TO TARGET AMERICA, U.S. GENERAL SAYS
- US, South Korea launch joint air force exercise amid North Korea threat
- Trump Breaks Silence on Flynn: His Actions With Russia ‘Were Lawful’
- State Dept insists cyber diplomacy still a priority despite closing cyber office
A Senior South Korean Air Force official tells CNN the large scale joint aerial drills underway this week will include attacks against a mock North Korean missile launch site and nuclear facilities. Some 230 aircraft & 12,000 US & South Korean personnel are participating. - Will Ripley, CNN
Our current nightmare is what happens when the richest one percent and the dumbest one percent are in charge.- Andy Borowitz
No Migrants R US
The United States notified the United Nations that it will no longer take part in the global compact on migration, saying it undermines the nation's sovereignty.
The US has been a part of the New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants since it was formed last year. The declaration aims to ensure the rights of migrants, help them resettle and provide them with access to education and jobs.
I won’t be satisfied with Trump being removed from office. I want the world we had before Trump restored to its original factory settings. - Andy Borowitz
- White House staffers constantly worry they're being recorded: report
- President Trump slams the Department of Justice and the FBI in a weekend tweetstorm
- Yates rips Trump over FBI tweet: What's in 'tatters' is his respect for rule of law
- Obama AG hits back at Trump: There's integrity at the FBI and none in the White House
- Is Hope Hicks the next target of Mueller's investigation?
- DOJ to allow House Intel to interview witness tied to Trump dossier
- Huckabee: Mueller's investigation should be investigated
- Billy Bush: Trump indulging in 'revisionist history' over 'Access Hollywood' tape
- Trump urging Hatch to run again in Utah to block Romney from Senate: report
- Protesters spell out 'Go Home Trump' on Utah Capitol lawn ahead of Trump visit
- Trump Gives Roy Moore Strongest Endorsement Yet
A sad sign of where we are now as a country is that we need Billy Bush to confirm our experienced reality - Jess Dweck
71% Of Alabama Republicans Believe Roy Moore
A new CBS News poll finds 71 percent of Alabama Republicans say the allegations against Roy Moore are false, and those who believe this also overwhelmingly believe Democrats and the media are behind those allegations.
To be fair, 71% of Alabama Republicans also believe the Confederacy won the Civil War.- Erik Bransteen
Trump Lawyer: Trump Is Invincible
President Trump's outside lawyer said in a new interview that a president can't obstruct justice.
The "President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," attorney John Dowd told Axios.
At his trial in 1649, Charles I defended himself: ""No learned lawyer will affirm that an impeachment can lie against the King... one of their maxims is, that the King can do no wrong." The great-grandfathers of the authors of the Constitution cut off Charles' head for that.- David Frum
Sometimes it’s hard to know what to do after a loss. Not this time.
This tax bill is only going to get worse as people learn more about it. There are 6 GOP Senators that have to run on it & 2 open seats in 2018. We all need to get to work. - Hillary Clinton
Republicans normalized torture during the Bush years
Republicans normalized racism during the Obama years
Republicans normalized grabbing girls during the Trump year - AllHatNoCattle
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: We need to elect more women because 'men seem to be having problems'
- The Men Who Cost Clinton the Election
Is Trump Going To Open A Trump Tower In Bear's Ears, Utah?
U.S. President Donald Trump will visit Utah on Monday to announce big cuts to the state's sprawling wilderness national monuments, a move that is likely to trigger legal challenges from tribes and environmental groups.
Setting up live shot for Trump visit.
Man in pickup and trucker’s cap pulls up, rolls down window and in a voice right out of The Leftovers deadpans “A great evil visits us today.”- Bill Weir, CNN Tweet
- Dow, S&P 500 Trade at Fresh Record Highs as Senate Tax Bill Fuels Global Market
- Trump touts tax vote: 'This could be a big day for the Stock Market - and YOU!'
- Poll: Majority of Trump supporters say media is ‘enemy of American people’
- Disney is Back in the Hunt for Parts of 21st Century Fox – Variety
- TIME Announces 2017 Person of the Year Shortlist on Today Show
- Trump rolling back Obama rule on pooling restaurant tips
Yes its nice that the Stock Market is up Mr. Trump, but 2 things....
1) The Market was up 151% Under Obama. It's up 23% under You...
2) The MAJORITY of Americans (52%) DO NOT own stocks.
Now stop Bragging! - Brian Krassenstein
GOP Senator Says Non-Millionaires Are Sex Crazed Drunks
In an astonishing defense of dropping “death taxes” for individual estates worth more than $5.5 million, GOP Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley implied that people not currently affected by that tax are “spending every darn penny ... on booze or women.”
Only $2030 to reach the goal!