Three Republican U.S. lawmakers called on Friday for Robert Mueller to resign as special counsel investigating Russia and the 2016 U.S. election, the latest in a series of conservatives' criticisms of the FBI and Justice Department during the probe of how Moscow may have influenced the campaign.
Bannon doesn’t think Trump will survive an impeachment vote, and I don’t think the country will survive without one.- Chelsea Handler
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Syria says its troops liberated eastern city of IS militants
- Bowe Bergdahl gets dishonorable discharge, avoids prison time
- Japan rolls out sleek, all-female police squad to protect Ivanka
- Trump admin asks Supreme Court to review immigrant abortion case
- For the second straight year, the rate of gun deaths has risen in the US
- Russia-linked hacker Guccifer 2.0 edited leaked documents
Security researchers have reportedly discovered that recently indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort used “bond007” as one of his computer passwords. He also signed his checks “From Russia with Love.” - Seth Myers
Me,Me, Me, Me
President Trump pushed back Thursday on concerns about a lack of nominees for key positions at the State Department, arguing it wouldn't affect his agenda.
"Let me tell you, the one that matters is me, I'm the only one that matters because when it comes to it that's what the policy is going to be," Trump said on Fox News when pressed about vacancies by Laura Ingraham.
- The right-wing's favorite Internet personality was just outed as a Russian troll
- Republicans' tax overhaul pitch faces skeptical public, Post-ABC poll finds
- White House press secretary Sarah Sanders snapped at a journalist who asked a question about slavery
- ‘Spinning is one thing – lying is a whole other show’: Lemon plays Sarah Sanders false recounting of Trump’s words
- Trump does not ‘remember much’ about meeting with ex- campaign aide who was busted by FBI
- ‘What kind of son have I created?’ Even Trump’s mom worried about the future president
- Sen. Franken: Sessions either has 'terrible memory' or 'is deliberately not telling me the truth'
- GOP lawmaker calls for Mueller recusal over uranium deal
- Trump's 11-Minute Twitter Outage Raises Broader Security Questions
Remember how self-righteous Sessions was in his last opening statement about anyone impugning his integrity and honesty? - Chris Hayes
Country Music Ass. Says SHUT YOUR MOUTH MEDIA!
The Country Music Association is asking reporters to steer their coverage of their upcoming awards show away from politics.
In a document sent to press outlining media guidelines for the 51st Annual CMA Awards, the event’s organizers warn journalists that they could have their credentials revoked if they discuss the Las Vegas mass shooting, gun rights or political affiliations in their coverage.
Could the person who took down Trump’s Twitter account please take away his nuclear codes?- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Slams Trump's Lack of 'Empathy' After New York Attack Response, Says She Is 'Back'
- Michelle Obama and others headline the main stage on final day of Obama Foundation Summit
Lara Trump, the face of her father-in-law's re-election campaign, has been hosting high-level meetings within the White House to push a variety of domestic policy initiatives, a clear crossing of the well-established line between campaign work and public service, ethics and government watchdogs told Newsweek.
I wonder which debunked Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory we'll be resurrecting next week. - eclecticbrotha
- BMW recalling 1.4 million vehicles for risk of fires
- Mueller grand jury investigating top DC lobbyists
- Amazon to end Fresh grocery delivery service in some areas
- Wells Fargo Adds $1 Billion to Possible Legal Cost
Welcome to 2017. Every celebrity you ever liked is a monster and Dems think George Bush is good now. Please use the vomit bag under the seat. - bourgeoisalien tweet
The Dismantling Continues...
The Trump administration said Thursday it would exit an international effort to fight corruption that targeted revenue from oil and natural gas extraction.
This weekend don't forget to set your clocks back to when the president wasn't a white supremacist. - OhNoSheTwitnt
I Ain't' Falling For GOP BS Fundraiser