A woman who said Donald Trump groped her has subpoenaed his campaign for documents about “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” Trump has denied her accusations and is fighting the subpoena.
I'm sure Donald Chump and Harvey Weinstein are very close in the number of women they've degraded. One just happens to be the President. - Chelsea Handler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- N. Korea not interested in diplomacy w/ US until it demonstrates nuke is capable of striking US east coast
- Hillary Clinton on Vladimir Putin: "Keep an eye on him, because he's not done"
- Top EU official will visit Washington to defend Iran nuclear deal
- Iraq Takes Kirkuk Power Center to Stall Kurdish Statehood
- Somalia attack: 165 unidentified bodies buried
- Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desertion, faces up to life in prison
- Plague outbreak leaves 57 dead, more than 680 infected in Madagascar
- Ex-DEA agent: Opioid crisis fueled by drug industry and Congress
- Soccer team in Germany takes a knee to show solidarity with NFL players
Department Of Interior Asks For Resignation Of Obama-Era Elk. - The Onion
Hostage Thought His Captors Were Joking When Trump Was Elected
A Canadian man who was recently freed after being held in Afghanistan by Taliban-tied kidnappers for five years said he thought his captors were joking when they told him Donald Trump was president.
"Obamacare is finished, it's dead, it's gone..You shouldn't even mention it. It's gone. There is no such thing as Obamacare anymore" - Donald Trump, today
- Tillerson won't deny calling Trump 'a moron,' but does deny castration
- President Trump hasn't tweeted about the deadly wildfires as Californians return to homes in ash
- Trump reportedly once joked that Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people
- Trump allies worry that losing the House means impeachment
- Pres. Trump is at his Virginia golf club, marking his 73rd visit to one of his golf properties since taking office
- Newly Surfaced Video Reveals Donald Trump Boasting About Hiring 'Beautiful' Teenage Waitress
- GOP candidate arrested for sending pipe bomb package that exploded and injured pregnant postal worker
- 'SNL': See Kellyanne Conway as Pennywise
- GOP Candidate for Congress Reveals She's Been on a Spaceship With Aliens
Hillary spoke out against a sleazy sex offender for years, but the Republicans elected Trump anyway. - Tea Pain
Billionaire Buddy Of Trump To Bail Out Weinstein?
The crippled Weinstein Co. may have a buyer -- and he happens to be a close friend of President Trump.
On Monday the movie and TV studio announced a financing deal with Tom Barrack's private equity firm Colony Capital. The deal will help the studio stay afloat in the short term.
From coast to coast, Trump voters expressed jubilation at being relieved of the burden of being insured in the event of catastrophic illness. - Andy Borowitz
I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020? My answer was, "I hope so!" - Donald Trump, today
Rock The Voter News
- Biden to present McCain with Liberty Medal
- Hillary Clinton Compares Donald Trump With Harvey Weinstein
It won’t matter if Hillary runs in 2020, hell even 2040, Republicans will still be running against her. Cycle of abuse they just can’t quit. - Adam Best
I Have Come To Believe The Opposite Of What Trump Says
While President Donald Trump maintained his frustrated rhetoric about the investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. election, he changed course as it relates to special counsel Robert Mueller, saying he has “no” intention of firing the investigator.
Thursday we vote on adding 1.5 trillion in debt, cutting Medicare by 473 billion, and Medicaid by 1 trillion. They are calling it "reform." - Sen. Brian Schatz (Hawaii)
This, From A Man Who Married His Adopted Daughter
Director Woody Allen told the BBC this weekend that the situation with disgraced mega-producer Harvey Weinstein is “very sad,” but warned against creating a “witch hunt atmosphere” where “every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself.”
Tip for Roman Polanski:
If someone asks you to comment on Harvey Weinstein, say "he's garbage" and say NOTHING else after.
- Erik Bransteen
- Americans would see up to a $9000 raise if US cuts corporate taxes, says Trump economic advisor
- White House: $4000 more for families with business tax cuts
- Huawei's Mate 10 phones have big screens, small bezels, and AI hardware
- NBC Reportedly Fired Producer Who Leaked Lawrence O’Donnell Meltdown: 'He Thought it Was Funny'
@realDonaldTrump if you leave NAFTA, how are you going to explain your voters why their cars are more expensive? What lies will you tell? - Vicente Fox Quesada
Secretary of Commerce Billionaire Plays Musical Chairs With His Billions
Dressed in a blue suit and red tie, Donald Trump’s 79-year-old pick for Secretary of Commerce sat before a panel of senators for nearly four hours in January, deflecting dozens of questions with relative ease... “I intend to be quite scrupulous about recusal and any topic where there is the slightest scintilla of doubt,” he said.
What he left unsaid, however, was that between the November election and January inauguration, he had quietly moved a chunk of assets into trusts for his family members, leaving more than $2 billion off of his financial disclosure report—and therefore out of the public eye.