Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein was the beneficiary of at least one of the Russian-bought political ads on Facebook that federal government officials suspect were intended to influence the 2016 election.
Other advertisements paid for by shadowy Russian buyers criticized Hillary Clinton and promoted Donald Trump. Some backed Bernie Sanders and his platform even after his presidential campaign had ended, according to a person with knowledge of the ads.
I enjoy hearing about how actors shouldn't express political opinions from people who voted for a TV reality show host. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'People are starting to die': Distribution chaos snarls effort to aid desperate Puerto Ricans
- Puerto Rico's Biggest Airport Becomes a Refugee Camp
- SENATOR JOHN McCAIN URGES DHS TO WAIVE THE ARCHAIC JONES ACT FOR PUERTO RICO TO AID ...
- Pentagon to ramp up aid, establish military HQ in Puerto Rico
- Rockets Hit Kabul as US Defense Secretary and NATO Chief Visit
- Jeff Sessions on Russia investigation: Media making 'perfectly normal' actions look nefarious
Mark Cuban and Dallas Mavericks delivering supplies to Puerto Rico. Those damn athletes disrespecting America again. - Ryan Stiles
How Trump Treats Puerto Rico
The Trump administration on Tuesday denied a request to waive shipping restrictions to help get fuel and supplies to storm-ravaged Puerto Rico, saying it would do nothing to address the island's main impediment to shipping, damaged ports.
Trump is denyin' assistance to Puerto Rico simply because their skin is brown. Trump will soon have Puerto Rico's blood on his tiny hands. - Tea pain
What? Trump Is Now Just Being An Out And Out Racist
President Trump’s Homeland Security Department will begin collecting social media information on all immigrants, including legal permanent residents and naturalized citizens
- Majority disapproves of Trump response to NFL protests
- Trump: NFL must change or its 'business is going to go to hell'
- The Director of the Michigan State Police just called NFL players who take a knee during the anthem "degenerates"
- Marc Anthony to Trump: 'Shut the f**k up about NFL' and help Puerto Rico
- Trump on 'middle-class' tax plan: 'It's not good for me'
- Price’s private-jet travels included visits with colleagues, lunch with son
- Kushner registered to vote in New York as a female
- 50 Cent Claims the Trump Campaign Offered Him $500k For Appearance
- Acting DEA Chief Chuck Rosenberg Plans To Resign
- A West Point Grad Wrote 'Communism Will Win' in His Cap and Now Conservatives Want Him Dead
- Roy Moore Isn't Just Defiant. He's Dangerous.
- Trump's recent tweets supporting Luther Strange deleted
Hey Donald J. Trump you deleted your tweets about Luther Strange because you didn't want to be associated with a loser. Now you know how the United States of America feels. - Andy Borowitz
|I woulda played football...but bone spurs.|
President Donald Trump's war with the NFL is big news these days, but he's been waging battles with the league for decades—when he hasn't been trying to woo it...It was Trump's undying need to get into the NFL that drove the billionaire to buy his way into the upstart league in the '80s. But the big league wasn't a fan.
"They just saw him as this scumbag huckster," Pearlman told Newsweek. "He was this New York, fast-talking, kind of con-man."
Kneeling isn’t about “I hate this country.” It’s about “I love this country enough to know it can be and do better.” #TakeTheKnee - RuPaul Ryan
Liberals In 1982 Are The Same As Today
A 1982 television special “I Love Liberty,” Robin Williams channeled the voice of the American flag. Created by writer Norman Lear and sponsored by the organization he founded, People for the American Way, the performance was aired to commemorate the 250th anniversary of George Washington's birthday.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, GW Bush and Clinton to attend Presidents Cup
- Michelle Obama criticizes female Trump voters: They "voted against their own voice"
- Ex-president's Alma Mater Launches Obama Scholars Program
Paul Ryan urged Republicans to move on from health care to other Republican agenda items, like tax reform: “We may not be able to keep the poor from living longer, but we can still make them poorer." - Andy Borowitz
The New York Times Created Its Own Distorted News
This week Jill Abramson, the estimable former executive editor of The New York Times, whom I’ve always admired and never criticized, contended that I had been “stoking” the idea that the NYT had a vendetta against Hillary Clinton.
That is false.
What I have argued, repeatedly during the campaign and most recently nine days ago in an item about Hillary Clinton’s new book, is that the Times very badly erred in its wild over-coverage of the Clinton email “issue,” and that this distorted coverage was, in turn, one of many factors leading to Donald Trump’s elevation to the presidency.
A new poll finds that a substantial number of Americans would leave their jobs, their homes, and even their families to assist the special counsel. - Andy Borowitz
- US stocks, dollar rise on tax plans, Yellen comments
- Trump era is the greatest threat to the U.S. economy, Americans say
- Trump calls Facebook “anti-Trump” so it goes soft on him
- Senate Intel calls on Google to cooperate in Russia probe
And then the Pharisee said unto Jesus "Get a job, libtard - the poor are lazy & the Romans are the Job Creators." - John Fugelsang
Every Week There's Another Data Breach. This Week It's Sonic.
Sonic says there's been some “unusual activity” on credit cards used at some of its restaurants.
The fast food chain said in a statement that its credit card processor told them about the incident last week and that it's now “working to understand the nature and scope of this issue.” It did not disclose how many credit cards were potentially involved in the incident or when the incident took place.