Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email.
Odd how these emails surfaced so soon after Trump's meeting with Putin.
Henceforth, when talking about the Trump children, please refer to Tiffany as "the smart one." - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Syrian Observatory says it has 'confirmed information' that Islamic State chief is dead
- Marine Corps KC-130 crashes in Mississippi, 16 dead
- FBI: SWAT team arrests soldier on terrorism charges in Hawaii
- US says missile defense system successfully intercepts projectile during test
- Russia sanctions stall in the House as Democrats object to being frozen out of restraining Trump
- Russia's Lavrov threatens US over seized diplomatic mansions
For those people who say I never report good news: the punishment for treason is death. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Talk Enables The Deplorables
Federal investigators believe an explosion at an Air Force Recruiting office in Bixby late Monday appears to be an act of domestic terrorism.
I'm sorry, my prayer should have been more specific. When I asked for Donald Trump to spend the rest of his life in prison I meant Donald Trump SENIOR. #mybad. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump lauds his son's 'transparency' on Russia-related emails
- Donald Trump Jr.'s lawyer is a Juilliard-trained trombonist who plays in a symphony and defends mobsters
- Fox & Friends: 'We were mistaken' with false Comey report that fueled Trump accusation
- Gorka taunts CNN over ratings lower than Nick At Nite
- Donald Trump says Barack Obama 'did nothing' about Russia prior to Election Day
- Two senior Republican senators criticize Tillerson comments on Russia
- US President Donald Trump 'to visit UK in 2018'
- Foes of Obama-Era Rule Work to Undo Birth Control Mandate
- Chris Christie calls constituent 'bum,' 'communist' on sports talk radio
Here's The Reason For The Existence Of Climate Deniers
In dramatic shift, more than half of Republicans now say colleges have a negative impact on the U.S., with wealthier, older and more educated Republicans being least positive
Some tech experts in Silicon Valley now believe that a robot would make a better president than a human. I don’t know about you, but at this point, I would vote for President Roomba. - Conan O'Brien
During the chat, Trump and Putin talked about teaming up to form a cybersecurity unit to stop future hacking of elections. It’s great idea; think of the time it’ll save! They already know our passwords, so why not? It’s like hiring the guy who stole your car stereo to put it back in. - Jimmy Kimmel
We read 30K Hillary emails, none were as bad as the 4 Donald Jr released. - Eric Boehlert
Rock The Voter News
- Government scraps search for new FBI headquarters
- Hillary Clinton models Samantha Bee's 'Nasty Woman' shirt to support Planned Parenthood
- Book of Michelle Obama Photographs Coming in October
Twitter Users File Lawsuit Against Trump
...the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday on behalf of seven Twitter users who say their 1st Amendment rights were violated after they were blocked from reading Trump’s personal account (@realDonaldTrump, not the official @POTUS account) after criticizing him or his policies.
Hillary uses a private server & yall wanna lock her up, but Don Jr works with Russia to undermine America & suddenly everyone has amnesia. - Vinay A. Ramesh
- Two energy powerhouses join together to make big, grid-tied batteries
- Seattle lawmakers pass tax on highest earners; mayor eager to be sued
- Internet companies plan online campaign to keep net neutrality rules
Keeping track of Russian scandal's hard. Let's make it easier. If you're a Russian operative, and did NOT meet w/Trump-world, raise your hand. - Ana Navarro
Trump Knew. Here's The Proof.
Philip Bump at the Post just flagged this Trump speech from June 7th, four days after Don Goldstone’s first contact with Don Jr and two days before the meeting at Trump Tower on June 9th.
Trump promises big news about Hillary Clinton’s crimes in a speech on “probably” June 13th.”
It's like the OJ Bronco Chase of Presidencies except we all got dragged into the Bronco too and Al Cowlings is speaking Russian. - John Fugelsang