World leaders including US President Donald Trump are in Hamburg for talks on a wide range of issues.
The clashes began when police charged a group of anti-capitalist demonstrators at the march attended by thousands carrying banners with slogans such as "Welcome to hell" and "Smash G20".
The crowd of protesters in Hamburg is bigger than your inaugural crowd. Then again, so was the line at IHOP this morning. - @dumptrump33 tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- German police disperse G20 protest with water cannon before summit
- Trump tries to shake the hand of Polish president’s wife — and gets rejected
- Trump greeted by Confederate flag during speech in Poland
- Trump: Obama Should Have Punished Russia, Which Might Be Innocent
- Social media mocks Trump for tweeting Fox News chyron error: "West Saved by the Blood of Patriarchs"
- CNN president: Trump is trying to bully us
- Poll: Majority of Americans believe Trump did something illegal or unethical with Russia
The people who once taught you to hate Russia are now hating you for questioning Russia. - John Fugelsang
Trump Trashes Press, Intel Agencies While Overseas
President Donald Trump on Thursday morning declined to single out Russia for attempting to interfere in the United States’ 2016 election, arguing that it’s not completely clear that Russia was solely responsible for the hacking attempts.
So Trump just threatened North Korea, but told the world not to trust US media if it happens? - Richard Hine
- No luxury hotel for Trump: Staff waited too long to book a room
- W.H. advisers have discussed using Time Warner's pending merger with AT&T as a point of leverage over CNN
- Republicans try to shift health-care blame back to Democrats
- Government ethics director who prodded Trump resigns
- Ethics Watchdog Files Complaint About Kushner’s Stake In Real Estate Startup
- Why is Lindsay Lohan Defending Donald Trump, Who Once Said 'Deeply Troubled' Star is Probably 'Great in Bed'?
- A Republican State Senator Is Accused Of Sexually Assaulting His Uber Driver
The GOP's healthcare plan is like a heckler who spends 8 yrs mocking the headliner, then gets called onstage and has zero material. - John Fugelsang
Georgia Has Serious Voting Problems
Georgia's electronic touchscreen voting system is so riddled with problems that the results of the most expensive House race in U.S. history should be tossed out and a new election held, according to a lawsuit filed by a government watchdog group and six Georgia voters.
Trump voter: Doc, I'm sick.
Dr: (hands him bottle)
Trump voter: Antibiotics?
Dr: No, those aren't covered. That's full of liberal tears. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rock The Voter News
- 19 Dem attorneys general sue DeVos over student loan protections: report
- The GOP tried to troll Hillary Clinton. It backfired spectacularly
- Bernie Sanders plans health care rallies in red states
Our country was founded by people who were mad at King George because he refused to show us his taxation statements. - Conan O'Brien
Republicans Are Totally Inept
Senate Republicans are highly unlikely to vote next week to repeal Obamacare and are tentatively preparing for a vote in approximately two ...
Good thing Hobby Lobby was just smuggling ancient Iraqi artifacts and not birth control. Because THAT would've been un-Christian. - Rex Huppke
- Art of the steal: Liquidation sale at Trump's former casino
- Microsoft plans thousands of job cuts in a sales staff overhaul to fuel cloud growth
- Wall Street falls on weak ADP jobs data, North Korea tensions
- Missouri to lower minimum wage in St. Louis while other cities continue hikes
- Hobby Lobby fined $3 million for artifacts smuggled from Iraq
CNN is not fake news. We know that because when they make mistakes, they acknowledge it. Something our fake president has never once done. - Chelsea Handler
Freedom Of Speech Has No Limits At GoDaddy
Top internet domain registrar GoDaddy.com has a rule against hosting websites that it deems to be “morally offensive” — and yet it has no problem hosting neo-Nazi websites like the Daily Stormer.