Intelligence contractor is charged in first criminal leak case of Trump era
An intelligence contractor was charged with sending a classified report about Russia's interference in the 2016 election to the news media, the Justice Department announced Monday, the first criminal leak case under President Donald Trump...The Justice Department announced the case against the contractor, Reality Leigh Winner, 25...
As a European, I am addicted to US politics, it's the best reality show in the world. - Karl Laur
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump jumps into worsening dispute between Qatar and powerful bloc of Arab countries
- Donald Trump challenges Sadiq Khan to IQ test
- Eric Trump: Russia probe ‘the greatest hoax of all time’
- Tillerson: Trump wants me to fix US-Russia relations
- Officer attacked with hammer by Notre Dame in Paris
- Cities Are Pushing Back as President Trump Prepares to Cut Anti-Terrorism Funding
- Remembering 73 years since World War II’s D-Day
With all the dangers in the world right now this would be a great time to have a President. - Andy Borowitz
This is a powerful piece of journalism depicting the good, the bad and the ugly. Every American needs to see this. Thank you Arwa Damon.
Mosul: As the battle against ISIS rages on, so does terror, suffering for civilians
Stroking The Orb
Saudi Arabia reportedly spent more than a quarter of a million dollars at President Trump’s Washington hotel as part of their lobbying efforts against a controversial terrorism-related law.
The first criminal charge filed for leaking during the Trump administration is against Reality Winner. Are we living in a satirical novel?- Warren Holstein
- Is Trump OK? President’s Mental Stability a 'Serious Problem,' Conservatives Say
- Will Trump Fire Jeff Sessions? President 'Fuming' Over Attorney General, Report Says
- Eric Trump: Sharing profit reports doesn’t ‘blur the lines’ in separating business from president
- On behalf of the entire news media, Mr. Trump: Please, tweet away
- Scott Pruitt absolutely will not say whether Donald Trump believes in climate change
- Sean Spicer: Trump’s tweets are considered ‘official statements’ by the White House
- Comey won’t accuse Trump of obstruction of justice in Congress testimony: report
Trump's America has turned into a place where public servants are chastised for tellin' the truth and despots are praised for tellin' lies. - Tea Pain
Grab The Popcorn For Comey's Testimony
President Donald Trump will reportedly respond live on Twitter as former FBI Director James Comey testifies to a Senate committee this week.
On Thursday, Comey is expected to testify to the Senate Intelligence Committee about his firing and whether Trump attempted to influence the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 U.S. election.
|I do not fully trust this man.|
I don't think of it so much as Trump "livetweeting" the Comey hearing as much as it's "liveobstructingofjustice." - LOLGOP
|I serve at the pleasure of the President's tweets.|
By day, Don McGahn is a straight-laced lawyer, but by night, he's a long-haired rocker.
In the White House drama that occupies almost every news day — from the firing of the FBI director, to the Russia probe, to the controversial travel bans — there is one crucial name that hardly ever is mentioned publicly: Don McGahn. He is the White House counsel, the president's official lawyer, and his job description puts him at the center of every legal decision made in the White House.
Only in Reality TV America would a Reality Winner try to take down a Reality Host. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Speaking in Baltimore, Hillary Clinton praises London mayor for leadership following attack
- Michael Moore launches secure "Trumpileaks" website for Trump whistleblowers
Have you noticed how Hillary's emails don't seem like a big fcking deal now? - Kona Lowell
|These are serious journalists. See the desk.|
On Tuesday, the gang over at Morning Joe spent about 30 minutes suggesting the President of the United States is mentally unstable. A lot of words like “anxious,” “afraid,” and “crazy” were bandied about.
Mika & Joe LOVED Trump A Year Ago Until They Got Caught Feeding Him Questions
New NSA report sez Russian hacking perhaps penetrated more deeply into election than thought. God, haven’t we all been penetrated enough? - Bette Midler
We don't need laws to stop climate change, God won't allow it.
We need laws to stop abortion, which God hates but won't do anything about! - Tea Party Cat
- Financial docs show Trump funneled money intended for kids’ cancer treatment to his own businesses
- Amazon launches a low-cost version of Prime for customers on government assistance
- Musician’s hand injured after United Airlines supervisor wrestles away antique violin in baggage dispute
- The White House Exaggerated the Growth of Coal Jobs by About 5000 Percent
Trump said he plans to privatize air traffic control so I look forward to overhearing my drive-thru cashier landing a plane between orders. - Conan O'Brien
Trumpcare Arrives In Ohio By Default
Anthem Inc, one of the largest sellers of Obamacare individual health insurance, will exit most of the Ohio market next year because of volatility and uncertainty about whether the government will continue to provide subsidies aimed at making the plans affordable, it said on Tuesday.
Republicans are trying to cut off the subsidy payments in court proceedings and President Donald Trump has made conflicting statements about whether the government should continue paying them.
Now that Secret Service agents can smoke weed, Trump's code name will definitely change to "Cheeto." - Erik Bransteen
All Hat No Cattle Fundraiser
Is anybody out there?