NBC and Megyn Kelly taking heat over upcoming Alex Jones' interview
Megyn Kelly and NBC are facing criticism for an upcoming TV interview with the controversial radio host Alex Jones..
Dear citizens of the U.K.: if it's any consolation, your sh*tshow isn't half the sh*tshow that our sh*tshow is. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- Three US soldiers killed in Afghan 'insider attack'
- Trump is making America more hostile and mentally ill: New England Journal of Medicine study
- Russian police detain Putin critic Navalny, scores of protesters held
- Qatar ships cargo via Oman to bypass Gulf restrictions
- 'Facebook blasphemer' given death penalty
- Puerto Rico upholds statehood demand in contentious vote
- Anti-Donald Trump sentiment seeps into US-Mexico soccer rivalry
I worry that Trump's constant Twitter attacks on James Comey are affecting his ability to attack Rosie O'Donnell. - Andy Borowitz
Now How Will This Make Things Better?
Israel will reduce electricity supplies to the Gaza Strip after the Palestinian Authority limited how much it pays for power to the enclave run by Hamas, Israeli officials said on Monday.
Despite Comey’s testimony, a White House spokesperson said it was a regular Thursday at the White House. America was like, “Yeah, that’s what worries us. “ - Jimmy Fallon
Meanwhile, The Other Dictator With Bad Hair....
North Korea says it is "not far away" from test-firing an intercontinental ballistic missile that could strike the United States.
Trump wakes up every morning and says, "Today I'll act like a president." But then his thumbs say, "Oh, no, you won't." - Conan O-Brien
- Russia cloud settles in over Trump's White House
- Trump Loses Travel Ban Ruling in Appeals Court
- McCain: Obama better than Trump 'as far as American leadership is concerned'
- Gingrich: Time to rethink special counsel Mueller
- Priebus thanks Trump for 'opportunity and the blessing' to serve his agenda
- Despite Hundreds Of Admin. Vacancies, Trump Bashes Democratic Obstruction
- Comey’s dad says former FBI Chief laughs about leaks
Because of his widespread unpopularity, Donald Trump will not be allowed to visit Britain. In other news, I am moving to Britain. - Andy Borowitz
I Think Paris Hilton Is Smarter Than Ivanka Trump
Ivanka Trump said Monday she is surprised by the "viciousness" of the media covering her father's presidency, referring to the growing "cloud" of distractions resulting from the Russia probe.
I will admit the Comey hearing felt like six hours of being out with a friend telling me his very detailed side of break-up. - John Fugelsang
A big heat wave is expected to hit New York City this weekend. They say that we’ll be sweating like Trump while he watched the James Comey hearing. - Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama Writing Foreword for Book of Photographs
- Hillary Clinton brings home some 'Rodham Rye'
- Democrats Stick to Health Care Message Amid Russian Intrigue
- Bernie Sanders Is a Lousy Theologian - Bloomberg
- Your Rabbi? Probably a Democrat. Your Baptist Pastor? Probably a Republican. Your Priest? Who Knows.
The woman who won the nomination has to shut up and go away, while the man she soundly defeated is the future of the party. Got it. - Peter Daou
Imagine Ass Kissing Trump. Here, I'll Help, Read Below.
President Donald Trump invited his top employees to shower him with compliments on Monday. They happily obliged, one-by-one, on live television.
During a Cabinet meeting at the White House, the president touted the “record-setting pace” of his legislative agenda and claimed “never has there been a president, with few exceptions” who has accomplished more while in office.
- Even Republican Mayors Are Rejecting Trump's Energy Policies
- Report: Senate Won't Release O'Care Repeal Draft Before CBO Review
- Maryland and DC Sue Trump Over His Private Businesses
Trump said today that he would never demand loyalty from someone he just met. However, he would grab their genitals. - Andy Borowitz
Ikea & NASA?
Setting up Ikea furniture may be difficult, but it's not rocket science … or is it? Thanks to a new collaboration between NASA and the Swedish furniture store, the two challenges may not be so different after all.
Former FBI Director Comey testified that he met privately with President Trump on February 14th. This is good news for everyone who thought THEY had the worst Valentine’s Day ever. - Conan O'Brien
The last donation was 4 days ago. Thank you!