President Trump told Russian officials his firing of FBI Director James Comey relieved “great pressure” on him, calling the former FBI chief a “nut job,” The New York Times reported Friday.
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to a report based on a summary of the meeting obtained by the Times.
There's only one nut job in the WH that needs to be fired. Several liars, few criminals, couple idiots, and one total fucking nutcase. - Alt Fed Employee Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Tips for Leaders Meeting Trump: Keep It Short and Give Him a Win
- Trump once denounced Saudi Arabia as extremist. Now he's heading there to promote moderate Islam.
- Flynn rejected Obama's offer to arm Syrian Kurds, something Turkey would oppose
- Dem rep to Trump: Expel Turkish ambassador
- Russian government promotes conspiracy surrounding murdered DNC staffer
- Sweden drops Assange rape allegation, but Britain says WikiLeaks founder still faces arrest
Dear Foreign Heads of State,
When Trump comes to visit, make sure his bed has rubber sheets.
Don't ask why. Just trust me on this. - Jeff Tiedrich
|Russians are our friends.|
The F.B.I. warned a Republican congressman in 2012 that Russian spies were trying to recruit him, officials said, an example of how aggressively Russian agents have tried to influence Washington politics.
The congressman, Dana Rohrabacher of California, has been known for years as one of Moscow’s biggest defenders in Washington and as a vocal opponent of American economic sanctions against Russia. He claims to have lost a drunken arm-wrestling match with the current Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, in the 1990s. He is one of President Trump’s staunchest allies on Capitol Hill.
I sympathize with GOP. It's hard picking between an amoral POTUS who betrays America to Russian & using him to kill Americans with Trumpcare. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- "Art of the Deal" co-writer: Trump will resign so he doesn't "lose"
- Republican Carlos Curbelo Wants You to Know He Called for Impeachment First
- Republicans shove Chaffetz on his way out
- Key Republican lawmakers urge Trump not to cut DOE research
- Trump's top FBI pick once mocked Trump during 1999 comedy set
- Republican States Make the Case Against Trump's Drug Policy
- GOP lawmaker backs Dem push for Trump tax returns
- Trump attorney didn’t want him to sign financial disclosure
- Immigration arrests up 38% nationwide under Trump
- Comey was "disgusted" when Trump hugged him in public
- 'West Wing' press secretary thinks Spicer should 'just quit'
- Iowa “defunds” Planned Parenthood, causing four clinics serving thousands of patients to close
Fred Flintstone impersonator, Sean Hannity, is hypocritically imploring us: "Only speak good of the dead." OK. Roger Ailes is dead. Good. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Mini-Trump In The Making?
The Republican mayoral candidate in a central Pennsylvania borough has been jailed following his election night arrest on charges he tried to break into one of his rental properties during a dispute with a tenant.
Trump's message for his Middle East visit: "No one in this region has been persecuted as much as me." - Andy Borowitz
Ryan Warns Of Leaks To Come
Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) says the possibility that more secret recordings could be leaked is a “cause for concern” after a leak emerged from a 2016 House GOP leadership meeting.
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie backers fight to take over California Democrats
- Did the DNC Help Hillary Clinton Beat Bernie Sanders? Fraud Lawsuit Takes Aim at Leadership
- Congressional Democrats Smash Online Fundraising Record
- Senators push for lifetime ban on lobbying for lawmakers
- Notre Dame students plan to protest Pence speech by walking out
- Northwestern University students shut down ICE speaker
Biden Looking To Further Divide Democrats. Sad.
Former Vice President Joe Biden still isn't done with Hillary Clinton and the 2016 election -- and that may be why he refuses to rule out running again for president in 2020.
When Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden boast that they would have done better than Hillary, I hope they realize it makes THEM look bad, not her. - Peter Daou
This Is How A Special Prosecutor Treated The Clintons
We Arkansans who remember the assault of Kenneth Starr and his army upon our state are amused at the current party leader who’s whining about being “mistreated.” The tragic trail of families disrupted, reputations defamed, and lives destroyed by this man and his legions, will remain in collective memories for years to come. They include those of a dear lady who witnessed her personal library subpoenaed because some books “contained coded messages,” according to a Starr operative. These consisted of dates with suspicious lettering beside them, such as “tg, pc, mp, ml, and fc.” The worst James Bond villain couldn’t have posed a greater threat to our national security. The only thing missing was crime-scene tape.
To All the Countries Trump is About to Visit:
Please don't judge all Americans. He's the very worst one, I swear. - Andy Borowitz
- U.S. Shale Roars Back at OPEC
- Court pauses lawsuit over Obama methane rule
- Foot Locker Plunges After Blaming Tax-Refund Lag for Slowdown
- Roger Ailes Was One of the Worst Americans Ever
Praising his Presidency, Trump said today that "the track we're on is record-setting." He is so right - no President has had an independent counsel on his ass just four months in.- Andy Borowitz
On the passing of Roger Ailes
EPA Stonewalls Senator
Sen. Tom Carper resubmitted a request for information and documents to Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt after receiving a nonresponsive letter from his office.
the ppl who said
Bill Clinton's immoral
HRC's dangerously careless
BHO's inexperienced & plays too much golf
gave us Combover Caligula. - John Fugelsang
I hope you had a good time today.
Please support AHNC. Thank you.