Democrats and health groups charted out their next moves to protect the Affordable Care Act and turn up the pressure on Republicans, who are defending their health-care overhaul legislation they barely managed to heave across the finish line in the...
BABY BOOMERS: Why aren't millennials starting families?!
ALSO BABY BOOMER: (handing me a bag of leeches) Here's your health coverage.
- Jesse McLaren
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Syria's Skies Will Be Mostly Off Limits to US and Allied Planes, Russia Says
- North Korea Accuses South and US of Plotting to Kill Kim Jong-un
- Trump Army pick blasted Obama in 2013 for supporting 'transvestites in uniform'
We've now reached the point where if a Twitter profile has too many American Flags it might actually be Russian. - John Fugelsang
Where Will Earthings Colonize To?
It’s no secret that physicist Stephen Hawking thinks humans are running out of time on planet Earth.
In a new BBC documentary, Hawking will test his theory that humankind must colonize another planet or perish in the next 100 years.
Trump had a big phone call with Vladimir Putin, where they agreed to work together on handling Kim Jong Un. You know a leader’s unstable when Trump and Putin are like, “We gotta keep an eye on that guy!”- Jimmy Fallon
- Trump Campaign Complains About Networks Not Airing Ad: ‘Chilling Precedent Against Free Speech’
- Got Asthma? That'll Cost You $4,000 Extra Under the Republican Plan
- Diabetes? That's over $5,000
- White House fires its chief usher — the first woman in that job
House Republicans just took healthcare away from American children with cancer but it's ok because they're so pro-life. - John Fugelsang
Senate Asks For Russian Contacts
The Senate Intelligence Committee is asking President Trump's former campaign aides for information on any contact they might have had with Russian officials as part of the panel's probe into Moscow's election interference.
Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and ranking member Mark Warner (D-Va.) have sent letters to former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former national security advisor Michael Flynn and former campaign advisers Roger Stone and Carter Page
FBI Director James Comey said the thought that he helped Donald Trump get elected president makes him “mildly nauseous.” Comey then excused himself to attend a meeting of Underreacters Anonymous. - Conan O'Brien
GOP passed a health care bill so bad they exempted themselves from it. They may live longer, but when they die, it’s straight to hell! - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Gov. McAuliffe: 'People will die if' Obamacare repeal becomes law
- Obama Is Coming to Boston
- This Guy Who Got Hillary Clinton Chelsea Clinton Tattoos Wants One of Bill Now
- Ellen DeGeneres: Trump is not welcome on my show
Remember, it's possible that none of this would be happening now if Anthony Weiner had just gotten a mistress like a normal congressman. - John Fugelsang
Geez, Trying To Hide Their Coverups?
The Chairman of the House Committee on Financial Services sent a letter last month to the head of the Treasury Department instructing him to decline Freedom of Information requests relating to communications between the two offices, a letter that open records advocates called "deeply troubling."
- Oil went through a flash crash overnight, putting an already fragile market on edge
- Johnson & Johnson Hit With $110 Million Verdict in Baby Powder Cancer Suit
- US employers add strong 211000 jobs; unemployment 4.4 pct.
Nissan is developing technology that blocks cellphone signals so people won’t be distracted by their smartphones. First Nissan will put the technology in their cars, then they’ll put it in the Oval Office. - Conan O'Brien
Trump Speaks With Rupert Murdoch Almost Daily
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman was interviewed by Times Australia bureau chief Damien Cave Thursday, and made an interesting revelation: President Donald Trump “speaks to [Rupert] Murdoch now almost every day.”
Thank you! I only have $63 left of bills to pay!