President Donald Trump on Monday denied divulging Israel as the source behind highly classified intelligence he allegedly shared with Russian officials, bringing attention back to the scandals engulfing his White House while he's on his first foreign trip.
The fact that Trump refused to say "radical Islam" is all the proof I need that he was born in Kenya. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North Korea: New missile an ‘answer’ to Trump’s policies
- Iran calls Trump's Saudi visit 'theatrical'
- Michael Flynn to plead the Fifth and ignore Senate subpoena: report
- Trump: I ‘Never Mentioned’ Israel in Talk With Russian Officials
- FBI busts ‘Atomwaffen’ Neo-Nazi in Florida for making explosives — and finds radioactive materials
Someday we'll all look back on this and scream. - Conan O'Brien
Not surprised Mike Flynn is pleading the 5th, it lessens the chances of plutonium tea or falling out of a window. - @IMPL0RABLE tweet
Ignoring The Messengers
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson held a press conference Sunday without U.S. reporters, according to multiple reports.
Tillerson reportedly held the press conference in Riyadh, but U.S. reporters were not told about it, according to their tweets.
The Idiot-in-Chief just told a room full of Israelis that he "just got back from the Middle East" - @USARedOrchestra tweet
Flashback to the late 70s
I met some Turks at an ad agency around 1977. Over a business lunch they were telling me about their country, Muslim religion, etc...
They told me of a legend among Muslims in Turkey. It revolved around a glowing orb. The orb was stolen by the Vatican and hence the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. The orb is deep in the bowels of the Vatican supposedly. Once the Turks get the orb back they will return to their former glory.
For the past 40 years, I never knew quite what to believe about that legend. I often wondered if they were joking with me.
But then I saw this photo online this morning and burst out laughing.
When you've accepted a necklace from a man, touched his orb, and sold him 100 billion dollars of arms, you're basically married. - Sandra Newman
- Ex-FBI official withdraws name from consideration to replace Comey: report
- Priebus, Bannon go back to Washington after visit to Saudi Arabia
- Trump tries to block ethics office from uncovering names of ex-lobbyists in White House
- Food stamps, Medicaid on chopping block in Trump's budget
- Mississippi lawmaker calls for "lynching" of leaders who remove Confederate statues
- Some Notre Dame graduates walk out over VP Mike Pence speech
- Saudis And The UAE Will Donate $100 Million To A Fund Inspired By Ivanka Trump
- Louisiana man charged in attempt to look up Trump's tax records
- Sinkhole opens in front of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort
- Melania Swats Away Donald's Hand In Latest Viral Misery From Trumpland
A sinkhole has opened in front of Mar-A-Lago. If there was ever a more perfect metaphor for a presidency, let me know. - Jim David
Meanwhile, Team Trump Is Trying To Find A Loophole
The Trump administration is exploring whether it can use an obscure ethics rule to undermine the special counsel investigation into ties between President Donald Trump's campaign team and Russia, two people familiar with White House thinking said on Friday.
Same day they got that arms deal, the Saudis plopped $100mil into Ivanka's charity. Now, will the GOP cry foul like they did with Hillary? - George Takei
Rock The Voter News
- Illinois lawmakers pass law to make Obama's birthday a state holiday
- Chicago-area women to join Obama at foundation event in Germany
- John Podesta Calls Comey Firing 'Laughable,' Continues to Blame Comey For Clinton Election Loss
Clarence Thomas Voted For Black Voters Rights
The Supreme Court ruled Monday that North Carolina illegally packed black voters into two voting districts.
Summary: Trump sold people that "hate us" 110 billion in weapons, then accepted 100 million charity donation HRC "should go to jail for." - Tea Pain
We're discounting US weapons for repressive Saudi regime? Are Saudis discounting oil for us? Bad deal. Sad!!! - David Corn
- Defense Stocks Lift Wall Street After Trump's Visit to Saudi Arabia, Crude Rises
- Ford names Hackett as CEO to tackle car rivals, Silicon Valley
- IRS: Trump Taj Mahal casino broke anti-money laundering rules 106 times in the early 1990s
- Bitcoin prices are soaring under Trump
$800 billion in medicaid cuts with a deep tax cut for the wealthiest among us.
It's Bush's 3rd term with 25 Cheneys.- John Fugelsang
Because The Fields Need To Be Harvested?
Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly granted a six-month extension Monday to 58,000 Haitian immigrants who have been spared from deportation since a devastating 2010 earthquake, saying the conditions in their struggling homeland are not stable
"The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it."~William James, Philosopher/Psychologist