Last-minute amendment would allow states to obtain waivers from certain Affordable Care Act requirements
Cutting health care, handing out guns like candy, threatening nuclear war - it's like the whole Republican Party is a Death Panel. - Elliot Lutzig
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US intercepts Russian bombers, fighter jets off Alaska
- Trump to visit the Vatican, Israel and Saudi Arabia on first foreign trip
- N. Korea issues direct criticism of China amid nuke dispute
- Trump deletes tweet saying it was an "honor" to meet Palestinian president
- U.S. government shutdown possible if Democrats don't act better: Mulvaney
First presidential foreign trips
Obama - Canada
Bush - Mexico
Clinton - Canada
Bush snr - Canada
Reagan - Mexico
Trump - Saudi Arabia
Trump questioned why America had a Civil War and suggested President Andrew Jackson could have prevented it, even though Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War started. Coincidentally, 50 years from now, the name “Donald Trump” is going to be the answer to the question, “Why was there a second Civil War?” - James Corden
Republican Handmaid's Tale ?
President Donald Trump has invited conservative leaders to the White House on Thursday for what they expect will be the ceremonial signing of a long-awaited—and highly controversial—executive order on religious liberty, according to multiple people familiar with the situation.
There may be no more wall between Church & State but there's an epic f*cking giant wall between Jesus and his right-wing fan clubs. - John Fugelsang
- House Passes Measure to Repeal and Replace the Affordable Care Act
- Congressional exemption from GOP healthcare plan
- American Medical Association: New ACA Repeal Bill Would Still Do 'Serious Harm'
- GOP rep.: "I don't think any individual has read the whole bill"
- White House clashes with Breitbart over border wall
- Trump Criticizes Former Obama Security Adviser
- Meghan McCain: Clinton’s behavior ‘deeply unpatriotic’
- Stephen Colbert has some choice words for FBI Director
Been thinking about it all day, and I'm not sure I can concoct a crueler policy than letting insurers charge a woman extra for being raped. - Teddy Goff
Comey Questioned In Secret Today
Members of the House intelligence committee will get a second round of questioning in with FBI Director James Comey on Thursday -- this time behind closed doors -- after weeks of wrangling that almost knocked the House Russia ..
While campaigning, Trump promised--repeatedly--not to touch Medicaid. The bill he's backing today savages Medicaid. $880 billion in cuts. - Brian Klaas
I Just Threw Up In My Mouth A Little
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski Are Engaged. Scarborough proposed while the pair were on holiday in France and Monaco to celebrate Brzezinski’s 50th birthday.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer gave a new interview where he said that he loves his job and is humbled to have it. Then Spicer blinked his eyes in Morse code to spell out “HELP ME.” - Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obamas unveil design of presidential center in Chicago
- Late-night hosts on Hillary Clinton's return: 'Refreshing to hear a politician talk in full sentences'
Republican Blames Obama For Capping Presidential Pension
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) suggested on Wednesday that former President Barack Obama's planned $400,000 speech to a Wall Street firm is the driving force behind a coming measure to cap presidential pensions.
This is all our fault. If we hadn't accepted pre-existin' condition coverage from a black President, Trump wouldn't have to take it away. - Tea Pain
- Oil just dropped to a 5-month low below $47 and analysts say it could go much further
- US labor market tightening; productivity drops in first quarter
- In Latest Airline Video, Delta Boots Family From Flight
Republicans are uninsuring Trump voters to pay off Trump donors. - LOLGOP
Republicans "Unreform" And Unprotect Consumers From Wall Street
The House Financial Services Committee approved a bill Thursday to repeal and roll back significant pieces of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
The GOP celebration of the ACHA passing is a bit premature, but don't worry, they still have coverage for preexisting conditions like that. - OhNoSheTwitnt
I'm so old I remember when Republican President Richard Nixon wanted businesses to pay 75% of health insurance.