Monday, May 15, 2017

Former FBI Director Comey Benefited The Russians In The End


I believe James Comey should have been fired last year. I was disappointed Obama didn't fire him for interfering in a presidential election.

Comey's last public testimony before the Senate was disturbing. One of the scenarios he painted was about skirting his obligation to inform the Attorney General of his decision to have a press conference about Hillary days before the 2016 election.

Comey said he did not inform the AG Loretta Lynn because she met with Bill Clinton. Say what? I say Comey made himself judge, jury and executioner of Hillary Clinton.  Power unchecked.

I suffer from mild nausea.
Comey is not a stupid man. Anyone in their right mind would know it would affect the election. But he did it anyway behind his boss' back.

But why? Was it because he believed that Hillary's emails were more dangerous than Trump's ties to Russia which was also under investigation? It sounds as though Comey's judgement may have been compromised through blackmail.

Then Trump fires Comey! Wow. Trump fires the guy who gave him the election. Then Trump invites Russians to the Oval Office the next day and keeps out the American press. My GAWD, how many more dots need to be connected?

I feel as though I am in the setting of a Tom Clancy spy novel with the script written by Elmore Leonard.

The video clip below popped into my mind when Trump turned conservatives into comrades last year. This is the scene where Cedric the Entertainer says "I mean Russians, Russians?" It is from the movie BE COOL. I love this movie. Elmore Leonard wrote the script.



Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday said American institutions are under assault. He said, "And I think as well our institutions are under assault internally." "Internally as the president?" asked Jake Tapper. Clapper replied "exactly."


I've said it before and I'll say it again, Putin will chew Trump up and spit out his hair. We may be in the chewing stage now and Comey was just the appetizer.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment