North Korean state media warned on Tuesday of a nuclear attack on the United States at any sign of American aggression as a U.S. Navy strike group steamed toward the western Pacific.
It is Passover and Sean Spicer, at the White House press briefing today said “You had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons...” Huh? Gas chambers don't count?
God help us all.
"Not even Hitler used chemical weapons" - Sean Spicer, who thinks Zyklon B was aromatherapy. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- China urges restraint as Carl Vinson closes on Korean waters
- Syria's Government 'Coming to an End,' Tillerson Warns Before Russia Trip
- Eric Trump: Syria Strike Proves My Dad Has No Russia Ties
- Trump administration says new evidence discredits Russia's claims on chemical attack
- Swedish Truck Attack Suspect Admits Guilt, His Lawyer Says
- Sarin gas, the weapon believed to have been used by Assad, was first created and used by Nazi scientists in 1938
Eric Trump stands bravely ready to defend America against ISIS; should ISIS radicalize any elephants or giraffes he encounters on safari.- John Fugelsang
Trump Is Doing His Own Public Relations With His Relations
Donald Trump's decision to bomb Syria was influenced by his daughter, Ivanka, being "heartbroken and outraged" at the country's alleged chemical weapons attack, one of the president's sons told a British newspaper.
Hey Eric Trump if Ivanka gets upset about a crumbling public school system will your dad do something about that, too? - John Fugelsang
- Federal judge: Texas designed its voter ID law to discriminate against minorities
- Palm Beach official proposes Mar-a-Lago tax to pay for Trump visits
- ‘Cross-Dressers in the Building’: Staffer Warns Pages About LGBT Youth in Building
- Sessions tells prosecutors to bring more cases against those entering US illegally
- Republican Sen. Susan Collins considering run for Maine governor in 2018
- Lisa Bloom calls for the NY State Division of Human Rights to investigate Fox News
Eric Trump said the Syria strike was swayed by a "heartbroken" Ivanka. He also pouted that dad has never bombed a country for him. - Nick Jack Pappas
Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) had his own words turned against him at a town hall meeting, when constituents began shouting "you lie" in response to his comments about healthcare reform, according to a local television station.
The South Carolina Republican, who made headlines in 2009 for shouting "you lie" at then-President Barack Obama during an address to a joint session of Congress, drew jeers and heckles at a town hall in his home district while discussing healthcare
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from "Jersey Shore" is facing up to 15 years in prison on tax evasion charges. So basically, if you’re a reality star in this country and you don’t pay your taxes, we either put you in prison or make you President of the United States. - Conan O'Brien
Federal Jobs Remain Vacant Due To Chaos At The White House
Hundreds of key jobs across the federal government remain vacant as a result of an overworked White House personnel office that is frustrating Cabinet secretaries and hampering President Donald Trump’s ability to carry out his ambitious legislative agenda.
No matter what distraction is thrown our way, we will not lose focus on the Russia investigation. - Rep. Adam Schiff
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, Angela Merkel will meet in Germany on first day of Trump's trip to Europe
- Ginsburg refers to Graham as one of 'the women of the Senate'
- Liberal blog's readers jump into Kansas race
- The White House Correspondents' Association picked an anti-Trump comic to host its annual dinner
- Hillary Clinton Models The Pink Power Pump Katy Perry Named After Her
Who won the Pulitzer for making people think Hillary's emails were more dangerous than electing a fascist? - Sean Kent
Trump "Temporarily Stops" Threatening Sanctuary Cities
The Trump administration will temporarily stop publication of a weekly report spotlighting cities and counties that fail to cooperate with federal immigration officials, people briefed on the change said, after several jurisdictions questioned the accuracy of the data.
- Petition calls for United CEO to resign after passenger violently dragged off flight
- United loses nearly $1 billion in value after passenger dragged off flight
- Suspected CIA malware references Star Trek, anime
- US Accuses Russian Email Spammer of Vast Network of Fraud
A Turkish Airline crew helped deliver a baby onboard a flight. And then in keeping with the times, the baby was dragged from the plane by security. - Conan O'Brien
Bizarre: Russia May End Up Owning Citgo
In a crazy twist of international events, Russia's state-owned oil company Rosneft might end up owning Citgo, a US energy company based in Houston, Texas.
This isn't a direct takeover. Instead, it hinges on the ability of Venezuela's state-run oil company to pay back its Russian loan. The Venezuelan company owns Citgo, which was used as collateral for the loan.
A package of salad mix that was sold in a Florida Walmart was found to contain a dead bat. This is shocking news - someone shopping at Walmart bought a salad. - Conan O'Brien