Manafort firm received Ukraine ledger payout
Last August, a handwritten ledger surfaced in Ukraine with dollar amounts and dates next to the name of Paul Manafort, who was then Donald Trump's campaign chairman...Now, financial records newly obtained by The Associated Press confirm that at least $1.2 million in payments listed in the ledger next to Manafort's name were actually received by his consulting firm in the United States. They include payments in 2007 and 2009, providing the first evidence that Manafort's firm received at least some money listed in the so-called Black Ledger.
It's embarrassing to see the US led by incompetence, ignorance, racism, hate, greed. America, you need to raise your voice louder. - Vincente Fox Quesada, former president of Mexico
This was a question on C-SPAN this morning.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Tillerson meets with Putin amid deepening tensions over US missile strikes in Syria
- Russia's Lavrov warns US over Syria in heated start to talks
- Russia downplays US efficiency on Syria missile strikes
- Trump on Syria: ‘What I Did Should Have Been Done by the Obama Administration’
- Trump: I told Chinese president about Syria airstrikes over dessert
On This Day in History: Photograph:Confederate forces bombard Fort Sumter on April 12, 1861, in a lithograph by Currier & Ives.
The FBI Is Coming! The FBI Is Coming!
The FBI obtained an order from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to monitor the communications of Carter Page, a campaign aide to President Donald Trump, for its probe into any connections between the Trump campaign and Russia
My president fired $80m of missiles to change the narrative and all I got was Carter Page trending. - John Fugelsang
Today in 1864, 300 black Union prisoners are massacred at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.
Trump spent $20 million in his first 80 days on vacations.
Veterans still homeless.
Now try to say 'America First' with a straight face. - linnyitssn tweet
'It's not too late' to get rid of FBI Director James Comey, Trump says
President Trump is doubling down on the unsubstantiated wiretapping claims against his predecessor as well as his unproven allegation that former national security adviser Susan Rice may have committed a crime.
- Trump’s budget director convinced him to cut key program because ‘he didn’t know’ what it did
- Trump dodges when asked if he has confidence in Steve Bannon
- Daily Mail agrees to settle Melania Trump lawsuit over modeling report
- ‘Talking is hard’: In brutal takedown, Rachel Maddow says it’s clear Sean Spicer can’t ‘handle this’
- Ex-State official: Trump administration can’t even handle their Easter Egg Roll much less Russia or Syria
- Christie: Ex-Trump aide deserves 'presumption of innocence' on Russia
BREAKING: Trump Replaces Spicer with Startled Deer. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Takes The Term Payback To A Whole New Level
As a top aide to Florida's attorney general, Carlos G. Muniz helped defend the office's decision to sit out legal action against Trump University. Now the president is naming him to be the top lawyer in the U.S. Education Department.
President Donald Trump has announced his intent to nominate Muniz to serve as general counsel to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos. The Senate would then consider the nomination of the Republican lawyer.
I do not want Sean Spicer fired. I feel we are all safer with him where he is, being monitored at all times by TV cameras. - Andy Borowitz
Trump has also played 16 rounds of golf in his first 80 days, one round every five days. You turn on the TV, a lot of people are complaining Donald Trump's off playing golf instead of working. I don't understand that. I want him off playing golf instead of working. I'd like him to join the senior PGA tour. - Jimmy Kimmeñ
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton joins Cuomo at N.Y. free tuition bill signing
- Most Democrats Still Say Trump Didn't Win
Trump Knows Comey Is Closing In On Him
President Donald Trump is not happy with FBI Director James Comey for not arresting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
In an interview with Fox Business, host Maria Bartiromo claimed that many people don’t understand why there are still so many appointees or staff from President Barack Obama’s administration. She was specifically talking about Comey. Still, Trump expressed confidence in the embattled director.
"Don't forget when Jim Comey came out, he saved Hillary Clinton. People don't realize that. He saved her life" - Donald J. Trump
If Jews really control the media then why is national grilled cheese day during Passover when we can't eat bread? - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Oil eases off 1-month peak as traders eye Cushing build, US supply
- Why Delta Air Lines Paid Me $11000 Not To Fly To Florida This Weekend
- Uber's PR head resigns amid tumultuous time for company
Because of the scandals, "The O'Reilly Factor" has lost 2/3 of its advertisers in one week. On the bright side, United Airlines is still with him!- Conan O'Brien
United Will No Longer Use Local Police To Drag People Off Planes
United Airlines will no longer use law enforcement officers to remove passengers from overbooked flights after global outrage erupted over a video showing a passenger dragged from one of its planes in Chicago.
This week, Jewish people all over the world are celebrating Passover. Or as I call it, the Festival of Missing Writers. - Conan O'Brien