Former President George W. Bush insisted Monday that “we all need answers” about possible connections Russian officials and President Trump's associates.
In a sane America there would've been a bipartisan call to investigate Russian influence/election hacking/Trump's ties to Russia.
But Republicans have lost their collective minds and its morals since Bill Clinton got elected.
George W. Bush truly seems to be enjoying his "no longer the worst president since WW2" media tour.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- New wave of bomb threats targets Jewish community centers, schools
- MSNBC guest calls for more nukes: ‘We have nowhere near the ability to destroy the world’
- White House: Trump is likely to support request for investigation of Navy SEAL's death
- Trump to propose 10 percent spike in defense spending, massive cuts to other agencies
- Slain SEAL’s dad wants answers: ‘Don’t hide behind my son’s death’
"Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive and it's important for the media to hold people to account." - George W. Bush on NBC
Today in 1933, an arsonist burns down the German Reichstag. Hitler declares a state of emergency and cracks down on opponents and the press.
Trump Just Can't Stop The Hillary Bashing While His Russian Connections Grow
President Donald Trump has accused his fiercest rival at the Nov. 8 presidential election, Democratic Hillary Clinton, of rigging Saturday's chairmanship election of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
Wouldn't it be nice if Trump was "disappointed" enough with anti-Semitic violence to put Anti-Semitists back on the terror list? - Tea Pain
OK, the past month has been HILARIOUS, but could we have an actual President now? - Andy Borowitz
- Dem governors left out of traditional White House press conference
- Boehner: Republicans won't repeal and replace Obamacare
- Trump: 'Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated'
- Rick Santorum: ‘Millions of Americans’ with preexisting conditions are scammers stealing health care
- Republican Congressman calls for independent prosecutor to investigate Donald Trump
- Donald Trump tells a lot of lies — but he's just building on a long Republican tradition
- Jimmy Kimmel tweets Donald Trump during Oscars: 'U up?'
- White House won’t challenge Texas voter ID law
- Fox News host: Trump reporters "have an overinflated view of their mission"
- Trump: 'I haven't called Russia in 10 years'
Remember all those studies about Fox News viewers being unusually misinformed. That's our president now. - LOLGOP
Republicans Curbed Voting, Now Looking To Curb Protests
Since the election of President Trump, Republican lawmakers in at least 18 states have introduced or voted on legislation to curb mass protests in what civil liberties experts are calling “an attack on protest rights throughout the states.
Trump says he will not attend the Correspondents' Dinner due to "bone spurs." - Andy Borowitz
Republican Axes Request For Trump's Tax Returns
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says Congress will not subpoena President Trump’s tax returns.
“No, we’re not going to do that,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters on Capitol Hill on Monday when asked if he planned to subpoena the documents.
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton urges Trump to speak out against hate crimes: "We shouldn't have to tell @POTUS to do his part"
- Support for 2010 health care law reaches new high | Pew Research Center
If Donald Trump's father had loved him, Bill Clinton would be First Lady now.- John Fugelsang
Botched Oscar Announcement Leads To Social Media Whirlwind
Social media users immediately started comparing the botched announcement of the Academy Award for Best Picture to the 2016 presidential election late Sunday after "La La Land" was mistakenly announced the winner, when the film "Moonlight" had actually won.
Sadly there will probably be more investigation into the #BestPicture mishap than Russian interference in our election. - Jay Karas
- Crude Oil 54.09
- US pending home sales fall to lowest level in a year
- County that shelled out tax rebates for creationist Ken Ham’s Ark museum ‘teetering on bankruptcy’
- Nokia's nostalgia trap: The hot old-is-new-again 3310
1. Make country great again slogan? ✔️
2. Blame and deport minority? ✔️
3. Malign press? ✔️
4. Build up military? ✔️
- Tea Pain
Mexico Hits A Deep Shot Into Trump's Court
Mexico's top trade negotiator doubled down on threats to break off talks to rework Nafta, saying his country will walk away if the U.S. adds tariffs....
How I Feel Since Trump Got Elected Fundraiser