The White House has refused to send its spokespeople or surrogates onto CNN shows, effectively icing out the network from on-air administration voices.
The new official language of the United States is Bullsh*t.- Jon Stewart
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Eight-year-old American girl 'killed in Yemen raid approved by Trump'
- Immigrant Rights Groups File Class Action Suit Challenging Trump Administration’s “Muslim Ban”
- White House walks back assertion military won't target US citizens overseas
- Pentagon watchdog: No evidence Obama admin manipulated ISIS intel
“Sally Yates was hatching a covert plot to require my actions to be in accordance with the Constitution,” Donald J. Trump said. “We caught her red-handed.” - Andy Borowitz
Retired General Warns Of Doom
Retired Gen. David Petraeus warned lawmakers on Wednesday that the world order created in part by the United States in the 20th century is under “unprecedented threat from multiple directions,” pointing to Russia, China, Islamist extremists and cyber threats.
FACTCHECK: Donald J. Trump claimed that only 109 people were denied entry under the Muslim ban. In reality, 721 were denied entry. 109 is the number of impeachable offenses Trump has committed so far. #actualfact - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Nominates Neil Gorsuch for the US Supreme Court
- GOP changes rules to push through nominees after Dem boycott
- Who's the favorite senator of followers of white nationalists on Twitter?
- After Spicer Opposed Term 'Travel Ban,' Trump Says He Doesn't Care
- State Dept. Dissent Cable On Travel Ban Hits 1,000 Signatures
- President Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness, including 'malignant narcissism,' shrinks say
- 'I don't like watching fake news': Trump blasts CNN during event ...
People who wanna do nothing about a gun culture that killed 280k in last 10yrs demand we do something about refugees who've killed 0 in last 10yrs.- John Fugelsang
Supreme Court appointments give us the chance to pause and reflect on how progressives who don't vote or vote 3rd party are a**holes. - Frank Conniff
It Costs A Million Dollars A Day To Protect The NYC Trump Tower. Move To DC Melania, They Have Great Private Schools.
First lady Melania Trump may not move to the White House at any point, Us Weekly reported Wednesday.
"They will reevaluate toward the end of the school year if they will keep this arrangement or if Melania and Barron will move to Washington," a family insider told the publication.
Why aren't Melania and her son thrilled to be living in the White House? Something smells.
Centers for Disease Control Unable to Stop Spread of Steve Bannon. - Andy Borowitz
UnChristlike Christian To Destroy Our Colleges And Universities
Jerry Falwell Jr., an evangelical leader and president of Liberty University, has accepted a role leading the Trump administration's higher education task force, the Chronicle on Higher Education and NBC News reported Tuesday night.
Falwell told the Chronicle that in the role, he will target "overreaching regulation" of colleges and universities, like rules on accreditation.
Trump's Education Secretary pick Betsy DeVos is crucial to Republicans' hopes of keeping America stupid. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Twitter Is Losing It Over President Obama's Backwards Hat And Flip Flops
- Hillary Clinton to deliver commencement speech at alma mater
- Democrats Vow Resistance to Neil Gorsuch, Trump's Supreme Court Nominee
Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch, an opponent of abortion and supporter of guns, manages the neat trick of being both pro-life and pro-death. - Andy Borowitz
Hillary Is Busy As Usual
Hillary Clinton has a lot of plans for 2017, including some reflections on her stunning loss to Donald Trump.
The former secretary of state, senator and first lady is working on a collection of personal essays that will touch on the 2016 presidential campaign...
Breaking: White House announces Black History Month will now just be called "History Month" stating "Lots of other people have history too." - OhNoSheTwitnt
- U.S. airline, travel agency shares nosedive amid immigration ban turmoil
- Nation's bacon reserves hit 50-year low as prices rise
- Army Says It Is Expediting Review Of Dakota Access Pipeline Route
- Single Women Are Buying Homes at Twice the Rate of Bachelors
Begone EPA. Begone!
A House Republican is working on legislation that if passed would completely abolish the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
My favorite Bible story is when Jesus feeds the multitudes after administering a drug test to make sure they deserve food.- John Fugelsang
All Hat No Cattle "Terrified Of Trump" Fundraiser