President Trump in an interview broadcast early Tuesday blamed former President Obama for protests against him and Republican lawmakers at recent town halls, as well as for leaks from the White House.
“I think President Obama’s behind it, because his people are certainly behind it,” Trump told Fox News’s “Fox & Friends.”
Trump says "Obama's behind leaks & protests."
And by "Obama" he means "his people."
And by "his people" he means "the majority of US voters" - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Donald Trump Blames SEAL's Death On Military: 'They Lost Ryan'
- Virginia man hit with hate crime charges after biting victim’s face in anti-Muslim attack
- Trump ignored new national security chief’s request not to rant about ‘radical Islamic terrorism’: report
- 2 injured as officer accidentally fires weapon during speech by France's Hollande
"They Lost Ryan," says man who said he knew more about ISIS than the generals, who approved the mission at dinner and tweeted as it happened. - The Daily Edge
Goodbye Social Security, Medicare And Weed
Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he does not like recreational marijuana becoming more prevalent in the U.S.
“Most of you know I probably don’t think America is going to be a better place when more people of all ages and particularly young people start smoking pot,” he told reporters at the Department of Justice (DOJ) Monday,
If We Connect Any More Russian Dots We'll Have Enough People For A Hockey Game
The White House has been accused of withholding information from Congress about whether Donald Trump or any of his campaign affiliates have ever received loans from a bank in Cyprus that is partly owned by a close ally of Russian president Vladimir Putin.
Trump says that so far he gives his Presidency an "A," which can only mean that he is grading himself on a curve with the Titanic, the Hindenberg, and Ivanka's fashion line. - Andy Borowitz
- Drexel dean to seek disbarment of Kellyanne Conway in NJ
- DeVos Slammed For Calling Black Colleges 'Pioneers' Of School Choice
- Rubio bill would name street outside Russian embassy after murdered Putin opponent
- New Commerce Secretary at nexus of lucrative Trump Russian deal
- Trump slams Pelosi: 'I think she's incompetent, actually'
- Trump on naming any criticisms he deserved: "No, probably I could never do that"
- GOP leader: Leaked ObamaCare replacement 'no longer' viable
- ‘I don’t like the racism and I don’t like the name-calling’: George W. Bush continues political assault on Trump
- ‘Now you know how it feels’: Women crush GOP rep. for saying Obamacare has ‘taken over’ his body
George Dubya mighta been an idiot, but he was our idiot, not Putin's. - Tea Pain
Trump's Oblivious Sitting Ducks
On the campaign trail last fall, Republican Sen. Richard Burr told North Carolina voters there was no "separation” between himself and Donald Trump. The Senate Intelligence Committee chairman also bragged about his role in getting the FBI to investigate Hillary Clinton’s emails.
Now, the third-term senator is under fire for running interference for the White House last week on a news report asserting repeated contacts between Trump’s campaign and Moscow.
Glad to see we have investigated the #Oscars Best Picture mix-up more thoroughly than Russia's involvement in the election. - Ali Kolbert
Whoa. Mike Pence Wants To Keep His Government Emails Secret?
Vice President Mike Pence is asking the Indiana Supreme Court to let him keep secret some documents emailed to him while he was the state's governor.
Kellyanne Conway's Way Of Getting Attention
Photos of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway kneeling on an Oval Office couch with her shoes on have sparked an online debate about decorum in the executive mansion.
Rock The Voter News
- Report: Obama Books Bidding War Hits $60M
- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama turn down 'Dancing With the Stars'
- In alternate web universe, Hillary Clinton is President
"Obama divided us by race" just sounds better than "Obama really upset all the racists." - John Fugelsang
Wrong Lede From Reuters. Bernie Is Not A Democrat.
Former U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Sunday urged a major overhaul of his party, calling for more aggressive efforts to court working-class voters and fight big businesses from Wall Street to the pharmaceutical sector.
How many more Jewish cemeteries need to be vandalized by your supporters before America is adequately great again? - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Netflix CEO: co-workers were affected by Trump travel ban
- Samsung Head Indicted on Bribery Charges in South Korea
- Study finds Subway's chicken only contains about 50 percent chicken DNA
The Trump administration operates under the belief that we have way too much clean water and way too many human rights. - Tea Pain
Goodbye Clean Water & Air
Trump could soon act to change or reverse Obama's Clean Power Plan, the centerpiece of his effort to fight climate change, and his budget is expected to seek significant cuts to the EPA's funding, workforce and enforcement activities.
I don't want to live in a world where George W. Bush is the smartest, most rational Republican. - Sarah