Donald Trump's roller coaster ride toward diplomacy continued late Wednesday night with a tweet calling an Obama-era agreement with Australia to accept refugees a "dumb deal."
Raise your hand if you think the email lady would have threatened war with Mexico and hung up on Australia ten days into her presidency. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ‘Who’s next? Switzerland?’: Internet dumbfounded by Trump fighting with US ally Australia
- WH denies report that Trump threatened Mexican president over 'bad hombres'
- Trump accuses Australia's prime minister of trying to send US the 'next Boston bombers' in 'worst deal ever'
- Sean Spicer insists Trump doesn’t agree with Bannon that ‘barbaric’ Islam will ‘eradicate everything’
- Trump OK’d Yemen raid without sufficient intel — leaving SEAL and child dead: military officials
- Inside the Yemen raid: Women al Qaeda fighters surprised US forces
- Trump’s national security adviser is putting Iran “on notice” after ballistic missile test
- Steve Bannon: 'We're going to war in the South China Sea ... no doubt
If you're still trying to convince yourself that a 21st century coup is not underway, please, please snap out of it. - Michael Moore
Trump Threatens Berkeley
President Trump threatened Thursday to withhold federal funds from University of California at Berkeley for canceling a speech by Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos after violence broke out.
Reports of Trump hanging up on the Australian Prime Minister make me wonder how Melania's anti-bullying campaign is going.- Andy Borowitz
- Berkeley: '150 masked agitators' ahead of Milo Yiannopoulos talk
- Trump Twitter Bursts Throw Decades-Old Alliances Into Disarray
- Trump Executive Order Threatens Foreign Students. How Will Their Universities Respond?
- Trump opens National Prayer Breakfast with talk about TV ratings
- Inmates demanding education and protesting Trump are still holding hostages at Delaware prison
- Bush to stay quiet on Trump's immigration ban: spokesman
- Republicans Rebrand Obamacare Strategy From 'Repeal' to 'Repair'
Every new thing Trump does makes me think his penis must be even smaller than I previously thought.- Andy Borowitz
So, Who Is Going To Check Foreign Visitor's Social Media Pages? The TSA?
President Donald Trump’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon, appears to be consolidating power within the White House — and his machinations are alarming former officials who have worked there.
The former Breitbart News chief and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner have set up an internal think tank called the Strategic Initiatives Group that’s reportedly behind a proposal to force overseas visitors to reveal their social media contacts before entering the U.S.
The only reason anyone has to "play The Race Card" is 400 years of an extremely stacked deck. - John Fugelsang
Republicans Threaten Fellow Republican
A Republican lawmaker in deep-blue Hawaii is considering switching parties to become a Democrat after she was pressured to give up her leadership role for criticizing President Donald Trump.
So glad that Donald J. Trump is finally standing up to America's longtime arch-enemies, Mexico and Australia. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama WH photographer throws shade at Trump
- This Parody Twitter Account Imagines What Hillary Clinton Would Tweet as President
I'd like to remind the rest of the world that more than half of you still haven't been threatened or insulted by our new POTUS so calm down. - John Fugelsang
Twitter Must Feel Guilty Not Shutting Down Trump's Account
Twitter will donate $1.59 million to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in response to President Trump’s immigration order.
Jeff Sessions is so dangerous that a Republican-controlled Senate rejected his nomination to a federal judgeship 30 years ago. - Elizabeth Warren
|Trump and his mother obviously used the same hair stylist.|
- Billionaire Trump appointee attempting to purchase airline receiving millions in government contracts: report
- House GOP dismantles Obama regulation protecting streams from coal mining debris
- Donald Trump's Muslim Ban Throws TV Shows into Chaos
I understand Trump is now calling for a wall with Australia. - John Aravosis
Trump Tax Plans To Raise Costs For Everyone
Wal-Mart shoppers aren't the only ones who could suffer under a tax plan that President Donald Trump is warming up to -- U.S. investors who trade on the London Stock Exchange, the Deutsche Boerse and Euronext might also take a hit.
Thirty-one pounds of cocaine have been found hidden in the nose of an American Airlines jet. Authorities became suspicious when the plane flew from Miami to New York in 16 minutes. - Conan O'Brien
All Hat No Cattle "I'M TERRIFIED OF TRUMP" Fundraiser