President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates Monday night for "refusing ...
"How come she's allowed to leave?"
-- Melania hearing the news about Sally Yates - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US Commandos Targeting ISIS in Countries on Obama and Trump Hit List
- Iran warns US against creating tensions over missiles
- Yemen's Houthis attack Saudi ship, launch ballistic missile
- Czech Foreign Minister: Emails Hacked by Foreign State
- Philippines drugs war killings systematic, planned: Amnesty
As a Muslim asked to condemn Muslim extremists for 16 years, I call on moderate Republicans to condemn Alt-Right and Steve #Bannon. Step up. - Wajahat Ali
Trump Baited The Jews
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum released a statement Monday afternoon shortly after White House press secretary Sean Spicer defended the fact that President Trump’s International Holocaust Remembrance Day statement did not mention Jews or anti-Semitism.
Can't wait for the birther to give me more lessons on how the president of the United States should be treated.- LOLGOP
Turns out the Constitution was just a silly phase the Tea Party was going through. They are soooo over that now. - Tea Pain
- Speaker Defends Trump Immigration Order Amid GOP Concerns
- Trump’s education secretary pick plagiarized her Senate questionnaire responses
- Conservatives giggle as GOP lawmaker complains ‘women are in my grill’ over losing Obamacare
- Trump's facile claim that his refugee policy is similar to Obama's in 2011
- Trump Voters Are Happy With His Immigration Ban: He 'Means What He Says'
- Police Use Pepper Spray on Anti-Trump Protesters in Ohio
I think every morning Trump signs a few blank executive orders, then tells Bannon to fill it in with any evil sh*t he thought of that day.- Erik Bransteen
It May Be Easier To Just Believe The Opposite Of What Trump Says
The White House says the new administration has no interest in rolling back protections of LGBTQ workers. “President Donald J. Trump is determined to protect the rights of all Americans, including the LGBTQ community,” said a White House statement ...
Trump is so 100% pro #LGBTQ rights he's appointed Jeff Sessions, Rick Perry, Mike Pence & others who happen to be 100% anti #LGBTQ rights. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, Out of Office 10 Days, Speaks Out Against Immigration Ban
- What could be the final Obamacare enrollment period ends tonight
Trump Tweets More Insults
"Nancy Pelosi and Fake Tears Chuck Schumer held a rally at the steps of The Supreme Court and mic did not work (a mess)-just like Dem party!" Trump tweeted, referring to the top Democrats in Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer.
Trump can mock @SenSchumer's tears, but give me a man who cries at the violation of our values over one who smiles while obliterating them. - Peter Daou
- Dow has worst day since Trump's election
- Oprah hired by '60 Minutes' as special contributor
- Trump tells drug companies to 'get prices down'
- US consumer confidence slips in January from 15-year high
"You get a green card! You get a green card! You get a green card!"
-- the end of Oprah's first 60 Minutes interview with Syrian refugees. - Erik Bransteen
Trump Targets Germany
German Chancellor Angela Merkel rejected an accusation from U.S. President Donald Trump's top trade adviser that Germany is bolstering its exports with a “grossly undervalued” euro in a growing trans-Atlantic spat.
“I receive forgiveness when I get my little cracker and the juice”
-Donald Trump, Messiah to Christians who can't quite spell "Messiah." - John Fugelsang
All Hat No Cattle Anti-Trump Fundraiser