Dallas Morning News: Donald Trump 'does not deserve your vote'
Texas has voted Republican in the last nine presidential elections. But if the Dallas Morning News has its way, the state won’t turn red for Donald Trump...ripping the GOP nominee as an “impulsive” bully and isolationist whose shifting positions on the economy and national security should frighten conservatives in the Longhorn State.
Donald Trump proposed new screening to prevent violent extremists from entering the U.S. In response, Trump’s supporters said, "But we’re already here."- Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Since the Sept. 11 attacks, the U.S. has been fighting every single day for 15 years
- Pentagon: Seven Iranian fast attack boats harass US Navy ship
- We’ve Endured A Long, Hot Summer Of Drug War Deaths In America
- White men across America continue to kill cops — where’s conservative outrage?
- 88 retired admirals and generals endorse Trump in open letter
88 generals and admirals supporting #Trump tells you all you need to know about Republicans and our military. - Kona Lowell
I Wonder If Trump Owns Any Persian Rugs?
Before President Obama and Hillary Clinton came along, Donald Trump told supporters in Virginia Beach on Tuesday that Iran wasn't "going to be much a threat" before the Iran nuclear deal, which he said made Iran a "world power."
Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”- Andy Borowitz
- Trump: 'People don't care' about my tax returns
- NC radio host praises Trump for standing ‘close’ to black man: ‘No racist would ever do that’
- The Internet hilariously pounds Trump for saying Clinton doesn’t have a #PresidentialLook
- Chris Cuomo exposes Trump surrogate’s pay-to-play hypocrisy: Let’s talk about Pam Bondi
- "Donald Trump's $25,000 Pam Bondi problem"
- Fox and Friends invents new conspiracy theory to explain why Clinton may be covering up a conspiracy theory
- McCarthy: We May Take 'Appropriate Measures' To Punish Dems For Sit-In
- Ann Coulter bombs hard at Rob Lowe roast — as audience boos and heckles her
- Roger Ailes threatens lawsuit against New York magazine
- One tweet perfectly explains how insane Fox News' settlement with Gretchen Carlson is
- God Spares Phyllis Schlafly Sight Of First Woman President
Another Crooked Choice By Trump
The Latinos for Trump co-founder — who gained Internet notoriety for his warning about “taco trucks on every corner” — has a past littered with shady business deals.
Hillary doesn't look Presidential, says serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther Donald Trump - Richard Hine
The ACLU filed a motion in Maryland court for information on why the FBI seemingly indiscriminately infected users of a free email service with malware.
Gretchen Carlson gets $20 million harassment settlement. Roger Ailes got $40 million settlement for leaving after he did it. - Risky Liberal Tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Obama cancels meeting with Philippine president following obscene warning
- Clinton suggests Russia working to elect Trump
- Top election prediction model: Clinton's chances of winning the election are growing
"Human rights are women's rights, and women's rights are human rights." —Hillary in Beijing, 21 years ago today
What??? Free French Fries, Not Freedom Fries?
The National Biodiesel Board tells ITK they’re celebrating the return of Congress on Wednesday by offering free fries.
Trump bribed not one but two AGs investigating Trump U—in Florida and Texas. How many others? - SheWhoVotes Tweet
- China blames US media for playing up Obama red carpet snub
- Mylan hit with class action lawsuit over EpiPen price increases
- New York to probe Mylan for EpiPen contracts for schools
- Comcast’s new scheme is grossly inflating some customers’ bills
- ITT Technical Institute Shuts Down After Government Cut Off New Funding
- Van Susteren makes sudden exit from Fox
We still have to dream of a world where women make as much money as the sick predators who harass them.- LOLGOP
Stand With Standing Rock
A federal judge will hold a hearing Tuesday on the Standing Rock Sioux tribe's request for a temporary work stoppage in North Dakota.
The tribe is looking to prevent the destruction of sacred and culturally significant sites in southern North Dakota, and its request came after Saturday's skirmish between pipeline workers and protesters.
When I eat at the Chinese-German place, in an hour I'm hungry again..for power. - Woody Allen
Thank you for visiting!