On Sunday, GOP pollster Frank Luntz played video of a recent focus group of Trump supporters who have now decided they can’t support their one-time candidate.
Voters are facing a tough choice between someone with sleazy email practices and someone who is a threat to every living thing on the planet.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Child suicide bomber foiled in Iraq before he could detonate belt
- Tensions mount between Russia and Ukraine ahead of military drills
- Under New Philippine President, Nearly 1800 Have Died In Extrajudicial Killings
- Kerry Calls for Speedy Deployment of South Sudan Protection Force
Which Trump version of Hillary do you prefer: the addled, elderly vegetable, or the founder of the worlds largest terrorist organization? - Tea Pain
Michele Bachmann is advising Donald Trump on foreign policy. I wonder, is it the Rapture or Apocalypse foreign policy?
Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann says she is advising Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.
Asking this man to assume the highest office in the land would be like asking a newly minted car driver to fly a 747. - Ken Burns, historian, on Donald Trump
- Trump lashes out after Morning Joe guest mocks him for upgrading ‘from diapers to big boy pants’
- Donald Trump told NBC he could do ‘The Apprentice’ from the White House: report
- ‘I’m white, I was very moved’: New campaign manager defends Trump’s tone-deaf black outreach
- Armed white-supremacists surround Texas NAACP with ‘white lives matter’ signs and Confederate flags
- Louisiana governor pounds ‘completely wrong’ Giuliani for defending Trump ‘photo op’
- Hannity and Giuliani are ‘amoral sociopaths’ for pushing Clinton ‘illness’ story
- Hawaii GOP disavows their bigoted candidate for launching a holy war against Hindu Rep Tulsi Gabbard
- 12-year-old boy is running Trump's campaign office in Colorado
- The Trump Campaign Paid The Firm Of CNN’s Corey Lewandowski $20,000 In July
The best part of Joe Scarborough and Donald Trump fighting is that no matter who lands a punch, you can cheer. - Warren Holstein
Trump's Campaign Manager Confused That Hillary Let Trump Slide
Donald Trump's new campaign manager says Hillary Clinton will wish she had finished off the Republican presidential nominee sooner.
If a twelve-year old boy were running Trump's Twitter account, everything would make sense. - LOLGOP
Liar, Liar, Speedos On Fire
The story is familiar. College students and recent graduates, often armed with mom and dad's credit card for "emergencies," travel abroad, drinking to excess, participating in illegal or embarrassing behavior, and flying back home to share their stories on social media.
Ryan Lochte’s behavior in Rio de Janeiro further emphasizes a rowdiness of Americans abroad which instills a particular reputation around the world.
Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake, unless it's to hand him back his phone so he can tweet.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton camp on Trump’s foundation dig: It's his turn to "come clean"
- Judge orders expedited release of 15000 Hillary Clinton documents
- Dem gubernatorial candidate refuses to support Clinton
- National Polls Show The Race Tightening — But State Polls Don't
Gore: The Original Green Guy
If there’s one thing Al Gore knows a lot about, it’s losing elections with third-party spoilers in the race. Perhaps, that’s why the former vice president turned Earth warrior is encouraging other pro-environmental voters to support the Democratic ticket.
Not only will Trump have a Deportation Force, it will be the third most popular show on Trump TV. - LOLGOP
- Oil prices fall as China fuel exports jump and US rig count rises
- Business Economists Say Hillary Clinton Is Best for the Economy
- Speedo, then Ralph Lauren end Lochte deals
- This Florida community may soon unleash genetically modified mosquitoes to fight Zika
Ain't politics funny? Trump supporters love capitalism, but hate it when Hillary gets money from capitalists. - Tea Pain
State Of Trump's Golf Course
Doral wants Donald Trump to pay up.
Doral City Council members will discuss a proposed resolution Tuesday urging county appraisers to reassess Trump’s lavish golf resort — the Trump National Doral, located off Northwest 87th Avenue and 41st Street — after a council member complained that the property has been undervalued for years.
I hope you had a good time today!
24/7 Free Pixel Pharmaceuticals Provided.