Trump won't attend White House dinner
Donald Trump says he will not be attending this year's White House Correspondents' Association dinner despite receiving a flurry of invitations from the media.
Trump attended the annual dinner in 2011, only to have President Obama poke fun at him repeatedly in his comedy routine. The resulting press coverage did not sit well with the GOP front-runner.
Why do I have a feeling if Donald Trump doesn't win he's going to sue all of us?- Jimmy Kimmel
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Watch: alarming footage shows a Russian fighter buzzing a US warship in the Baltic Sea
- Syria peace talks to tackle political transition as violence surges
- Russia pushes UN over threat of chemical attacks in Europe
- More than 1,000 migrants storm border into Costa Rica
More than 90 percent of 18- to 24-year-olds in Iraq consider the United States to be an enemy of their country.
Colorado has a month-long process of local meetings where they just meet and choose the delegates. Somehow Ted Cruz made a clean sweep, he got all of them. So Trump criticized the process. Trump says the Republican Party is trying to slow his momentum by using what he called crooked shenanigans, which are the worst kind of shenanigans.- Jimmy Kimmel
- Reince Priebus blasts Trump for whining about delegate rules
- Marco Rubio Sort Of Endorses Former Rival Ted Cruz For President
- Trump spokeswoman slams Zuckerberg's "self-righteous" border wall remarks
- Rick Scott insists ad attacking critical FL citizen is just ‘setting the record straight’
Now that it's been shown that the Governor of North Carolina has no balls it's unclear which bathroom he's allowed to use. - Andy Borowitz
Rubio Wants Cuba To Keep Its Poor People! He's So Republican!
Senator Marco Rubio called on Wednesday for a change in U.S. policy toward Cuban immigrants, seeking to stop providing refugee benefits to those coming from the island strictly for economic reasons.
The truth is Paul Ryan would have ran for president if anyone had bought his book you don't remember coming out.- LOLGOP
Hillary Clinton & Bill De Blasio's lame joke about race was deeply upsetting to white people who don't get upset about actual racists. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Touts Robots, US Ingenuity at White House Science Fair
- Electrical workers' union backs Clinton in heated N.Y. primary
- Bernie Sanders Gets His First Senator
*32,000 people die of gun violence each year.*
Enforce the current laws.
*I Am Cait premiers*
WE NEED NEW LAWS TO PROTECT THE BATHROOMS. - LOLGOP
Why do women need equal pay when they can get insulted by hundreds of men on the internet for free?- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Fall on Bearish US Supply Data
- Stocks jump as JPMorgan gives banks a big boost
- Strong Job Market Delivers Higher Wages in Nearly Every Region of US, Fed Beige Book Says
- Regulators May Ban Theranos CEO From Test Business, Journal Says
Hotel and casino tycoon Steve Wynn is under fire after he said, “Rich people only like being around rich people. Nobody likes being around poor people, especially poor people.” In related news, Donald Trump needs a new opening line for his inauguration speech.- Jimmy Fallon
U.S. Sues Halliburton
The U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday sued to block the $34 billion merger of oil-field services giants Halliburton and Baker Hughes, a tie-up the companies had pursued in the wake of slumping oil prices.
Researchers are saying that men who marry intelligent women are less likely to develop dementia later in life. After hearing this, Kanye West said, "Where am I?"- Conan O'Brien
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER