Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders squared off in a bruising Brooklyn debate Thursday night, less than a week out from New York's critical -- and increasingly contentious -- primary.
Last night was the big Democratic debate between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. They discussed important issues such as national security, the economy, and whose supporters are the most annoying on Facebook.- Jimmy Fallon
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Soldiers of Odin, Europe’s Notorious Anti-Immigration Group, Beginning to Form Cells in Canada
- Germany allows criminal probe over TV comic's Erdogan satire
- 7.0 quake strikes Japan, tsunami warning issued
- An anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist will be a key presenter at a national convention for SWAT teams
Russian President Vladimir Putin appeared on a call-in show for Russian television and he actually took questions. The most common question Putin got was, "Will I ever see my family again?"- Conan O'Brien
|Soldiers rest in a shrapnel ridden tent after a German artillery strike on the Anzio. 1944|
Medical Marijuana For Vets
The Senate Appropriations Committee approved an amendment Thursday that would allow Veterans Affairs (V.A.) doctors to recommend, in states where it is legal, medical marijuana as a treatment option, the Military Times reported. It would essentially allow V.A. doctors to operate under the same rules as civilian physicians in medical marijuana states.
Trump is complaining that the Republican establishment is trying to keep him out, which is weird, because I thought keeping people out was something he strongly favored.- Andy Borowitz
- Donald Trump’s favorite Bible verse is one Jesus specifically repudiated
- Paul Ryan: Trump 'Disfigured' GOP Values With Muslim Ban Remarks
- NY Post: Trump Is ‘Coarse,’ Amateur, And ‘Rookie’ – But Vote For Him Anyway!
- ‘Nobody cares’: Watch Ted Cruz’s awful night as GOP high rollers shun him at $1,000-a-plate dinner
- Taxpayer-subsidized Noah’s Ark theme park will only hire job seekers who believe Earth is 6,000 years old
- Mississippi Governor signs law allowing armed church members
- Palin Attacks Bill Nye: He's 'As Much A Scientist As I Am!'
BREAKING: Bill Nye challenges Sarah Palin to one-on-one debate on science, economics, foreign policy, "or any topic she wants to suggest"- The Daily Edge
We really have veered into apocalyptic territory if we live in a world where Paul Ryan is considered the voice of reason.- Andy Borowitz
|I can't wear my cowboy hat in jail.|
Dumb Ass Cliven Bundy
Cliven Bundy’s cattle have decimated the public lands they share with an endangered tortoise, and now both the cows and the turtles may be starving.
"Trans people might be child molesters" - GOP pols, the week we learned the longest-serving GOP Speaker was a child molester.- John Fugelsang
Can Ted Cruz Get Any Creepier? Why, Of Course!
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) defended a statewide ban on sex toy sales in the Lone Star State, a new report says.
Cruz argued in a 2007 court brief that individuals have no legal right to such products in public or private...
Rock The Voter News
- Obama administration tries to fix air pollution rule after Supreme Court loss
- Barack Obama Never Said Money Wasn’t Corrupting; In Fact, He Said the Opposite
- White House defends Obama's Supreme Court nominee from Sanders
- Sanders: I ‘Could Not Refuse’ Vatican Trip Even If It Took Me Off 2016 Trail
- Bernie Sanders Jewish outreach director calls Israel’s Netanyahu a ‘manipulative asshole’
- Poll: Clinton maintains commanding lead in New York
Yesterday Trump met with one of his arch nemeses, Megyn Kelly. They talked for an hour. In the end they agreed to put aside their differences and get back to what's important, which is getting white people very angry.- Jimmy Kimmel
That awkward moment when great businessman, leader, and future President Donald Trump’s own daughter can’t figure out how to vote for him. - Tea Party Cat
- Crude oil prices take it on the chin
- Carlyle Group Wants to Buy Halliburton and Baker Hughes Assets
- Apple's Recycling Initiatives Recover $40 Million in Gold
- US industrial output falls, signals weak first-quarter GDP growth
During their family town hall event on CNN last night, Ted Cruz's wife revealed that their daughters want Taylor Swift to be their first guest to visit the White House. Aw, that's so cute. They think he has a chance.- Seth Myers
Norwegian Air Gets Tentative Nod on U.S. Flights Over Protests
Captain Tim Canoll, president of the Air Line Pilots Association in Washington, in a statement Friday. “DOT is proposing to allow a foreign airline to compete directly with U.S. airlines on long-haul international routes with unfair economic advantages.”
LA has the best Chinese food made by Mexicans but NYC has the finest Greek diners run by Dominicans. - John Fugelsang
HELP ME FIGHT THE RIGHT!