The Internet, scare tactics and big fat juicy lies: Here are the top 10 bullsh*t moments of the GOP debate
Another week, another republican debate. It was CNN’s turn again to throw some people up on stage and see what happened. On the whole, CNN did a much better job than others have at holding candidates accountable for attempting to interrupt, going over their allotted time and behaving inappropriately. T
Someone should count up how many war crimes Republicans proposed last night.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syrian troops capture strategic mountain in coastal province
- Italy to send troops near Iraq combat zone to protect dam workers
- U.S., allies launch 11 strikes in Iraq, six in Syria: U.S. military
- Gunmen kidnap at least 26 Qatari nationals in Iraqi desert: officials
- Carter in Iraq to seek new ways to battle Islamic State
- Students who live near San Bernardino baffled and scared by GOP debate on terrorism
Next time someone tells you ISIS wants to 'conquer America' just try to imagine those guys even conquering Detroit.- John Fugelsang
*uckabee Wants Syrian Refugees In Rich Liberal Neighborhoods
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Tuesday that if Democrats want to welcome Syrian refugees into the country, that those refugees should first have to settle in wealthy liberal strongholds, including where Hillary and Bill Clinton have a home
Gun violence kills more people in the US every day than terror has since 9/11. But it's more important to be afraid of the people we bomb.- LOLGOP
- Malala Yousafzai Condemns Trump’s Comments On Muslims
- Rick Santorum: "Islam is different" when it comes to religious freedom
- Christie: We are already in WWIII
- Revealed: Ben Carson was behind incessant coughing during GOP debate
- Trump won't say if he's a birther: "I don’t talk about that anymore"
- O'Reilly, Krauthammer Battle Over Trump Support For Killing Terrorists' Families
- Carly Fiorina Just Ate Dog Food In New Promo And That’s Not Even The Weirdest Part (VIDEO)
- After LePage’s Anti-Poor Crusade, Maine Could Face Giant Fine Over Food Stamp Gridlock
Fiorina Unveils Plan to Turn Dalmatian Puppies into Magnificent Coat. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Will Not Seek Independent Run
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump recommitted to his promise that he would not mount an independent bid in the November 2016 election if he does not secure his party's nomination next year.
I love when Jeb Bush calls Trump "not serious" as if GOP voters are about to grab their pearls and exclaim, "WHY I HAD NO IDEA!"- LOLGOP
Bernie Wins Twitter During GOP Debate
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) again enjoyed some of the highest engagement on Twitter during the fifth Republican presidential debate on Tuesday night. Sanders saw the largest growth in followers on the social media...
Rock The Voter News
- Funds for Obama climate deal survive in spending bill
- Hillary Clinton to propose further tax increases on wealthy Americans at Buffett event
The decision about abortion must remain a decision for a woman and her doctor to make, not the government.- Bernie Sanders
Racism Towards White Immigrants
CHAFFORD HUNDRED, England (Reuters) - Ella Vine no longer speaks her native Polish at bus stops and train stations in Britain because there have been times she has been told to "shut up", or worse, by fellow passengers.
Remember when Al Gore sighed at a debate and it was the most inappropriate thing ever?- The Rude Pundit
Donald Trump: “Obama is such a loser! I could’ve negotiated such a great deal in Paris on climate. I’d get the Earth to pay to cool itself.”- Tea Party Cat
- Fed announces historic rate increase, first since 2006
- World Bank approves $1.5 billion loan for toilets in India
- Retailers Halt Sales Of “Unsafe” Hoverboards As Amazon Tells People To Throw Them Away
- Donald Trump proposed closing “areas” of the internet
- Donald Trump loses court fight against wind farm off golf resort
1984: If Libs say trickledown will ruin middle-class in 30 years, call 'em Commies.
2014: If middle-class ruined, blame Libs. - John Fugelsang
Israel Builds Desalination Plant In California
Israel's IDE Technologies, which opened this week a billion-dollar desalination plant in California, is helping to plan 10 new facilities throughout the United States.
They're predicting the film, STAR WARS could gross more than $2 billion. The United States just promised $800 million as part of the Paris agreement to fight climate change, which means we're spending more than twice as much to see "Star Wars" as we are to save the actual world.- Jimmy Kimmel