US Speaker Paul Ryan won't work with Obama on immigration
Fresh off his election as speaker of the US House of Representatives, Congressman Paul Ryan refused to cooperate with President Barack Obama on immigration, ruling out any reform before 2017.
Immigration: Paul Ryan thinks it's "ridiculous" to talk to the president who has deported more people than any president.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Lebanon 'charges Saudi prince over record drug bust'
- Iran says may quit Syria talks, in worsening spat with Saudi rival
- Michelle Obama arrives in Qatar for education trip
- Merkel's coalition woes deepen with row over refugee transit zones
- Russian airline sees no technical fault, pilot error in Egypt crash
If only we could get Republicans to take mass shootings as seriously as they take "mean" questions at debates.- LOLGOP
War On Obama Continues...
Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) refusal to work with President Obama on immigration is “preposterous,” the White House said Monday.
Press secretary Josh Earnest called Ryan’s claim that he cannot trust the president on the issue “ironic,” given he helped write bipartisan immigration reform legislation in 2013 only to stand with House GOP leaders in Congress who refused to take up a bill.
New GOP Debate Format Calls for Each Candidate to Question Self. - Andy Borowitz
- Jeb Swears He's Tough: 'I Eat Nails When I Wake Up' (VIDEO)
- Jeb Bush's Hail Mary: Flailing candidate launches “Jeb Can Fix It” tour
- Poll: Trump Holds Onto Double-Digit Lead In N.H. As Rubio Sees Boost
- Fiorina Tells Women Of 'The View' To 'Man Up' And Debate Her On Policy
- GOP Candidates Reportedly Finalize Demands For Future Debates
- Conservative Texas court to decide if homeschoolers can wait for the Rapture instead of teaching their kids
- Ex-wife Ivana hits Trump’s current spouse Melania: ‘She can’t talk’
George W. Bush: "If I broke it, I'm sure Jeb Can Fix It!" - The Daily Edge
Anonymous Releases KKK Members Names
Four of the five mayors accused of being associated with the Ku Klux Klan by the group “Anonymous” have taken to social media to immediately deny the charges.
The media is so liberal that it once even fact checked a Hillary Clinton email story, a few days after it was published.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- White House rips Christie for saying Obama doesn't back police
- Bernie Sanders Spends Over $2 Million on First TV Ad
- Americans Didn’t Really Pay Attention to Hillary Clinton’s E-mails
When Jeb drops out of the race I hope he does it with a "Mission Accomplished" banner. - Andy Borowitz
You could listen to all the candidate ideas in the GOP debates, or you could just look at the current economy of Kansas. - John Fugelsang
- UPenn enters deal with Abu Dhabi-based VPS Healthcare
- MSNBC's ‘Morning Joe’ hosts score rare Koch interview after attending fancy Koch summit
- Hispanic lawmakers urge NBC to disinvite Trump from SNL
When the entire GOP wants to destroy SS and Medicare to give the rich more $, how can you call any of them "moderate" or "a good guy"?- Kona Lowell
Single Payer Is What's Needed
A top Senate Republican is predicting that ObamaCare could “collapse” this year.
Sen. John Barrasso (Wyo.), the No. 4 Senate Republican and a leading critic of the healthcare law, made the prediction one day after ObamaCare’s new sign-up period began.
- 2 degrees, flies planes, author, works at NASA. His age? 17
- Albuquerque dentist offering to buy back Halloween candy
- Israeli minister proposes deporting strays
- Appeals court rules in favor of 'Point Break' parody creator
Time To Deflate Photo