Megyn Kelly Ridicules GOP Debate Letter: Want A Foot Massage Too?
Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Monday night mocked the letter drafted by Republican presidential campaigns listing a series of rules and questions for networks hosting future debates.
The Republican candidates don't want debates; they want free campaign infomercials in prime time.- Tina Dupuy
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq's Ahmad Chalabi, leading voice behind 2003 war, dies
- Ministry: Police break up jihadist terror cell 'ready to attack' Madrid
- Kerry reassures Afghanistan's neighbors over U.S. troop drawdown
- Iran arrests U.S.-Lebanese man in espionage probe: state TV, citing sources
- Syrian minister, in Iran, says no talk of transition from Assad rule
- US satellite detected heat flash at time of Egypt crash: media
UK Split On Syrian Airstrikes
The British government insisted Tuesday that it is still considering airstrikes against Islamic State group targets in Syria, even though an influential group of lawmakers said the military action would be "incoherent" and ineffective without a plan to end the country's civil war.
Weird. There are actual people who thought, "Working for a Bush brother will turn out well."- LOLGOP
House Speaker Paul Ryan said that if Americans want more paid leave "they should do what I did and run for Congress." - Andy Borowitz
- Fiorina, Kasich, Christie Won't Sign GOP Debate Letter
- Christie Stages Pro-Incarceration Event to Troll Obama
- Jeb Staffer Predicts ‘A Few Weeks Of Bad Polls,’ Gets Mocked
- Donald Trump trumpets his self-declared brilliance in new book ‘Crippled America’
- Republicans trust Trump on economy, nuclear weapons: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Mississippi Flag Supporter Allegedly Bombs Wal-Mart After Chain Stops Selling Flag
A new poll shows that Republican voters trust Trump on the economy and nuclear weapons, presumably based on his history of bankruptcies and shouting at people.- Andy Borowitz
Ryan Puts Hastert Back In The Closet
One of Paul Ryan's first acts since being elected Speaker last week: removing the portrait of disgraced former Speaker Dennis Hastert that hung for years in the ornate hallway just off the House floor.
Paul Ryan says not to expect #immigrationreform while he's Speaker as that would require someone willing to work more than 3 days a week. - The Daily Edge
Ben Carson Thinks Americans Are As Stupid As He Is!
When retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, the current GOP 2016 front-runner, campaigns, he routinely pitches "common sense solutions from We the People." But it seems the candidate who celebrates a cheerful and straightforward populism has a fair bit of disdain for many of his fellow citizens, for at a videotaped event last year, while discussing the American people, he declared, "Many of them are stupid."
Trump bankrupting the GOP would almost be too perfect of an ending.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Leaked DHS memo shows Obama might circumvent DAPA injunction
- Obama: If GOPers Can't Handle CNBC Moderators, They Can't Handle Putin
- Bernie Sanders Dances Like Drake In Hilarious New ‘Campaign’ Video
Obama Wants to Debate All 15 GOP Candidates and Their Moms. - LOLGOP
Millennial Women Like Sanders, Not Hillary
Laura Shadle likes Hillary Clinton. But the 23-year-old Penn State senior is more inspired by Bernie Sanders.
Shadle, who is volunteering for the Sanders campaign in Pennsylvania, says it’s more “progressive” to go with the candidate that speaks to her, not the candidate who could make history by becoming the nation’s first woman president.
Carly Fiorina said that after the previous debate, people told her that she needed to smile more. They were like, "Just pretend you're laying off a bunch of people."- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil up 2 percent; gasoline adds fuel to rally on Libya, Brazil
- U.S. auto industry headed for record sales in 2015: GM
- Activision buys Candy Crush maker King for $5.9 billion
The top 25 hedge fund managers make more than all kindergarten teachers in the US—combined. We need to fix that.- Hillary Clinton
Milwaukee, A Sex Hub? Milwaukee?
Milwaukee has become “the Harvard of pimp school” and Wisconsin is a hub of human trafficking, an expert has said in the wake of an FBI sting last month in which nine adolescents were rescued from commercial sexual exploitation, meaning Milwaukee tied with Las Vegas for the third highest number of young people rescued during the FBI raids across the country.
There are reports that a movie is in the works based on the game Monopoly. They say the movie will be just like the game because it's four hours long and it ends with your family fighting.- Jimmy Fallon
- 'KFC Halal' falls fowl of Iran police: report
- Taco Bell Executive Who Was Filmed Hitting Uber Driver Gets Fired
- Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police
- Boston pol says Bieber-graffiti tweet was sarcasm
- Vatican scandal heats up with revelations of greed, intrigue
Time To Deflate Photo