Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, who gave up his quest for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination last month, signed into law on Friday a measure that limits a longstanding tool against political corruption that has been used in investigations of Mr. Walker and his allies.
I am officially launching the #DraftMicheleBachmann movement to restore sanity to the GOP race. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Donald Trump says world would be a better place if Saddam, Kadhafi still ruled
- Saudi prince arrested in largest drug bust in the history of Beirut's airport
- Big quake in Afghanistan and Pakistan kills over 200
Rubio is getting some traction, he's in third place in his own state vs a reality TV star and someone who suspended campaign to sell books. - Zaid Jilani
The Party's Over
Americans' support for the Tea Party has dropped to its lowest level since the movement emerged on the national political scene prior to the 2010 midterm elections. Seventeen percent of Americans now consider themselves Tea Party supporters, and a record 54% say they are neither supporters nor opponents.
The Chinese community, the Communist Party has banned gluttony, excessive drinking and adultery. Now hey, if you guys don't want American tourists, just say so!- Conan O'Brien
Donald Trump: Wearing a burqa 'easier' for women than makeup
- Trump: "My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars"
- Graham: Bush sounds 'whiny' talking about Trump
- Texas Medicaid official: Actions against Planned Parenthood are not final
- Really: Gov. Sam Brownback Has 18 Percent Approval Rating In Latest Poll
- Poll: Republican voters see Trump as best chance to win White House
I'm nostalgic for the days when being insane was something a politician tried to hide instead of flaunt.- Andy Borowitz
Ben Carson Went After His Momma With A Hammer
Ben Carson has answered critics who say he lacks energy for the Republican presidential fight, saying that in contrast to his softly spoken demeanor as an adult he was “very volatile” as a teenager, when he “would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers”.
“We have a breaking story. Donald Trump has fallen to second place behind Ben Carson. We informed Ben, but he was sleeping.”- Donald Trump
Republican Jabs Sarah Palin
According to a former White House chief of staff, the GOP’s current dysfunctional state — that finds them unable to agree on a new Speaker of the House and watching outsiders Donald Trump and Ben Carson become their top 2016 presidential contenders — can be laid at the feet of Sarah Palin.
Jeb is the Quayle of Bush.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders hires former Howard Dean pollster
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Lash Out
- Katy Perry 'Roars' at Hillary Clinton Rally in Iowa
Jeb plans Bernie Sanders-inspired comeback using new campaign hashtag #FeelTheBush. - John Fugelsang
Sanders Appears On "The View"
"The View" co-host Joy Behar is "feelin' the Bern."
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) appeared on the talk show Monday, but gave Behar a surprise backstage.
The members of the House Freedom Caucus are from districts so white that their lawn jockeys have lawn jockeys.- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Cut Off At The Knees By Inventory Build
- Wal-Mart seeks to test drones for home delivery, pickup
- Google Is Letting Artificial Intelligence Run Search
Ford Motor Company Versus Donald Trump
Ford Motor Company is disputing GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s claims that he altered the automaker's future expansion plans in the U.S. and Mexico.
“Ford has not spoken with Mr. Trump, nor have we made any changes to our plans,” it said in a statement released Monday.
Car in front of me at red light has a bumper sticker says 'honk if you love Jesus.' So I honk. Then he gives me the finger.- John Fugelsang
So sorry for the late post. Internet problems, sigh.
- Woman trying to repair gas-fueled water heater blows up home
- Dog named Trigger shoots owner during Indiana waterfowl hunt
- Robber flees when elderly woman yells, 'There's the police'
- New York man creates 'sovereign nation' in Utah
- Bigfoot believers gather at New York retreat, swap stories
Time To Deflate Photo
A gift from Tsereteli and the Russian people, the memorial is made of steel sheathed in bronze. Standing 100 feet high. In it hangs a 40-foot stainless steel teardrop, representing sadness and grief over the loss of life, but also hope for a future free from terror. Etched in granite on an 11-sided base are the names of the nearly 3,000 killed in the 1993 World Trade Center bombings and terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.
Peace through art.