Paul Ryan elected House speaker
Rep. Paul Ryan was elected House speaker Thursday, taking over the leadership of an unruly chamber that must deal with a fiscal mess
Breaking: Republican's tricked into giving Paul Ryan another high-profile position.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. Navy scrambled jets after Russian planes approached carrier: official
- In defeat for Beijing, Hague court to hear China Sea dispute
- Death toll in Saudi haj disaster at least 2,070: Reuters tally
- Mysterious unmooring of 250-foot surveillance blimp troubles Army
- U.S. sticks to demand Assad leave power at first peace talks to include Iran
The U.S. Air Force announced today their new model of stealth bomber will cost half a billion dollars each. And, even worse, it uses a different charger than the old model.- Seth Myers
Does This Mean Snowden Is Moving To Europe?
A big win for Edward Snowden came with the narrowest of margins.
By a vote of 285 to 281, Members of European Parliament (MEP) passed a resolution Thursday calling for EU member states to drop criminal charges against the former NSA contractor and protect him from extradition.
If the president were elected by an online poll I do think Trump could win, narrowly defeating bacon.- LOLGOP
- Latino GOP Groups Warn 2016 Candidates To Stop Offending Hispanic Community
- 8 OF THE WORST LIES FROM THE GOP IN LAST NIGHT’S DEBATE
- Donald Trump Retweets Message Calling CNBC Moderator A 'Dipsh*t'
- Drudge Report Calls CNBC Moderators 'Shame Of The Nation'
- Fox Hosts Slam 'Lousy' CNBC Debate, Question Moderators' 'Agenda'
- Christie Blasts CNBC Moderators' 'Snarky' And 'Biased' Questions
- Conservative Writer Calls Out Carson's 'Bold-Faced Lies' About Company
The guys defending throwing a teenage girl in a chair across a room think CNBC shouldn't be so mean to conservatives.- LOLGOP
CNBC Anchor Fires Back AT GOP Candidates
CNBC anchor John Harwood took a shot at Republicans who accused him of asking unfair questions at the GOP’s third presidential debate on Wednesday night.
Harwood said in a tweet on Thursday that co-moderating the unruly debate gave him an appreciation for Republican leadership in the House trying to maintain party unity in a divided caucus.
In response to his drop to second in the polls, Donald Trump said today that he will run until the very end and does not mind running from behind. Trump says he knows what it’s like to be the underdog, because he wears one on his head.- Seth Myers
One of the top political Halloween costumes this year is Donald Trump. Meanwhile, even Jeb Bush doesn’t want to go out dressed as Jeb Bush.- Conan O'Brien
The only reason to have 10 Republicans on one stage is if you're performing the song "Elvira."- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders proposes nixing marijuana from federal list of dangerous drugs
- Hillary Clinton Tweets, Live-Texts Supporters During Republican Debate
As a society we should provide help for the mentally ill so they don't have to run for President.- Andy Borowitz
- Oil industry slipping into the red as outlook dims
- House Flippers Are Back – Here’s How Much They’re Making
- Ben Carson caught on video claiming Mannatech supplement magically cured his prostate cancer
- China ends one-child policy
"I didn't realize your job was to elect Hillary president" whispered the Koch Bros lobbyist, as a weeping Trey Gowdy cowered in the corner.- John Fugelsang
Court Sides With NSA. Snowden Must Be Shaking His Head
A U.S. appeals court on Thursday refused to immediately halt the government's bulk collection of millions of Americans' phone records during a "transition" period to a new federal scheme that bans the controversial anti-terrorism surveillance.
Walmart just announced that they are testing drones to deliver merchandise directly to your house. So finally you can buy Pampers, a case of Slim Jims, and a shotgun all without leaving the comfort of your mobile home.- James Corden
- Woman guilty of serving papers on behalf of sovereign Texas
- State police using shotguns to deflate wayward blimp
- Already home to a ski hill, Emirates may get a snow park
- Oh, deer: Vermont hotel to serve $75 road kill-inspired menu
- From kung fu to California cops: Nunchucks make comeback
Time To Deflate Photo
Up, up and away, above the clouds in Cappadocia Turkey