Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Guess who showed up at the Democratic Debate?




___________________

Your Guide to Everything (Absolutely Everything) That Happened in Last Night’s Democratic Debate
The 2016 Democratic presidential candidates held their first debate last night in Las Vegas, a lively affair in which the candidates largely came across as civil and well-informed. Hillary Clinton seems to have won the night by demonstrating the kind of confidence and competence that made the idea of Joe Biden entering the race seem unnecessary, but she had her weak moments as well.




What a great debate. The grown ups were on the stage.  I loved hearing all the positions everyone took to help clarify their beliefs and my decision on who I would vote for president.

Then an hour after I awoke this morning the power went off. So, today will be a short but hopefully sweet issue!








Mike Huckabee, America's Drunk Racist Uncle, just in time for Thanksgiving. - Jeff Tiedrich




Huckabee Voluntarily Loses Asian Vote
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee sparked backlash on social media during the Democratic presidential debate Tuesday night for a tweet alluding to dog meat..."I trust @BernieSanders with my tax dollars like I trust a North Korean chef with my labrador! #DemDebate," Huckabee said in his tweet, which was shared more than 6,000 times.









Castration Anxiety is basically the governing philosophy of the Republican Party. - LOLGOP










Feeling The Bern
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) raised $1.3 million in four hours after the first Democratic presidential debate started on Tuesday night, according to his campaign.
His campaign blasted out an email seeking donations from his line defending Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of State.












Kudos to the guy who embalmed Lincoln Chaffee. - Jeff Tiedrich




 Click here





OK, this is not a joke, but hear me out. Having watched all three debates so far, I think Fox is doing a better job than CNN. The CNN moderators were rude to both Republican and Democratic candidates. A question like "Will you say anything to get elected?" Is embarrassing only to the person asking it. - Andy Borowitz




___________





__________



Time To Deflate Photo

What a great shot of a Vietnamese fisherman. I hope he caught something.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment