A vice chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) says the chairwoman, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), did not consult others about the party's primary debate schedule, as she claims, and is questioning her leadership...“This is a chair of the Democratic Party wrongly stating that she consulted with all of the party officers. I was not consulted. I know that [Rep.] Tulsi Gabbard [D-Hawaii] was not consulted. And this is becoming about much more than debates.”
The fact that it isn't called the Bush Crash of 2008 is a testament to how much the right shapes our narratives.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. confirms Iran tested nuclear-capable ballistic missile
- 'Russian' drone downed by Turkey close to Syria border
- Palestinians torch Jewish shrine, new protests erupt
- Kerry, Israel's Netanyahu to meet in Germany next week
- Obama, Park say North Korea must show willing to get nuclear deal
Closed Door Benghazi Meeting? Closed door?
Hillary Clinton’s close aide Huma Abedin fielded questions from the House Select Committee on Benghazi today, sitting for several hours for a closed-door interview with members of Congress and panel investigators.
I like hearing calls for Huma Abedin's head from guys who didn't mind Reagan arming the Iranians after they helped kill Marines in Beirut.- John Fugelsang
I like hearing how we shouldn't believe the job numbers from people who believed the color coded terror alerts.- John Fugelsang
Pro-ISIS Hacker Caught
Malaysian authorities have arrested a hacker accused of passing stolen information about U.S. service members to the terror group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
- Jeb Bush Jr. to Rubio: "Dude, either drop out or do something"
- Graham on Ben Carson: 'I don’t think he has a clue'
- Elizabeth Banks Got the Cold Shoulder From the Bush Twins After Playing Laura in 'W.'
- Florida sheriff furious Obama took his military tank away: People will die because of this decision
- RNC Chair: "We're cooked as a party for quite a while as a party if we don't win in 2016
87% of Americans support expanded background checks for gun purchases which means only 13% of Americans love America.- John Fugelsang
Republican Chaos Continues
Pressure is building on Republicans to find a way to tackle the debt limit.
With the House still clueless about who its next Speaker will be, Congress has just 10 legislative days to tackle a topic at the center of some of the most pitched fiscal battles of the last several years.
Ben Carson has put his campaign on hold for 2 weeks for a book tour, in case you thought your contribution wasn't a complete waste of $.- John Fugelsang
Fox News Faker
A former cable news commentator was arrested on Thursday for allegedly fabricating a 27-year career with the CIA.
According to the Justice Department, 62-year-old Wayne Simmons used the false story to try and gain security clearances and government contracts, including a successful overseas posting to advise military personnel.
Rock The Voter News
Bernie Says No To Greedy CEO
Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) presidential campaign is rejecting a donation from much-maligned Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO Martin Shkreli, who has been under fire over drug prices.
Shkreli tried to donate $2,700, but the campaign said no thanks.
Joe Puts The Bide In Biden
A top adviser to Vice President Biden sent a letter to former staffers Thursday indicating his decision on 2016 will happen soon and laying out the themes of a possible presidential campaign
- Oil prices slide on US, China strains
- Russian Hackers of Dow Jones Said to Have Sought Trading Tips
- CNBC caves to Donald Trump, agrees to limit GOP debate to two hours
- Costa Rica lawmakers visit Denver to get a “taste” of legalized Cannabis
New research shows that China has a bigger middle class than America, and more people in China are living what we would call the “American Dream.” That’s when you know things are bad - when even the American DREAM is made in China.- Jimmy Fallon
Climate Change Disease?
A mysterious disease has been sweeping through the sugar cane fields of Central America, with more than 20,000 laborers dying from it over the past decade. As of 2012, it had killed the husbands of more than 100 women of the 250 families living on one island in Nicaragua, giving rise to the grim nickname “Island of the Widows.”
According to the Bible Jesus is the leading cause of alcohol at parties.- John Fugelsang
- Giant 'Hole' in Sun Is 50 Earths Wide
- Man eerily leaves a rifle in Utah Capitol rotunda to protest gun violence
- Koko the Gorilla Gently Plays With a Box of Kittens For Her Birthday
- American Airlines flight delayed in Texas by swarming bees
- City warns church after neighbor complains about choir noise
Time To Deflate Photo
The mystical Antelope Canyon in Arizona, USA. Stunning.