Benghazi panel outs CIA source, then tries to cover its tracks
The Republican-led House Select Committee on Benghazi hastily deleted the name of a high-level Libyan defector from one of its public releases on Monday, shortly after Yahoo News reported the panel had inadvertently revealed the defector’s name in an effort to embarrass Hillary Clinton.
I want to see Trey Gowdy's emails.
Just rename it the House Committee on Baseless Speculation. #BenghaziCommittee - Lane Brooks
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- McCain: Military recommended up to 20K troops in Afghanistan
- Boehner to sign defense bill, sparking showdown with Obama
- Matthews Praises Trump for Going After Bush on 9/11: Dems ‘Never Had the Stones’
- The Latest: Spokesman: UN encouraging new Mideast talks
- Putin Flexes His Muscles in the Pacific with the New Su-35 Fighter
1 yr ago 3 cases of Ebola warranted an Ebola Czar; I'm sure we'll get that gun czar, domestic violence czar & poverty czar any day now. - John Fugelsang
War On Black Churches Continues
The St. Louis Regional Bomb Unit and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating what they describe as a series of six arsons at predominately black churches in north city and county.
We shouldn't dredge up 9/11 and place blame, say the guys who are on their 78th and a 1/2 Benghazi investigation.- LOLGOP
Time to build that northern border wall to deal with the crush of conservative Canadians escaping. - Jeff Tiedrich
- House GOP Moderates: If We Don't Get Paul Ryan For Speaker, We Might Quit!
- Heritage Action Warns GOPers NOT To Vote For Partial Obamacare Repeal
- Jeb Bush: Bill Clinton Made 'Mistake' In Approach To Osama Bin Laden
- Trump Goes On Twitter Rant In Response To Romney's Comments
- Kentucky prosecutor says being Hispanic is ‘probable cause’ for traffic stops: video
- George W. Bush on ‘Opportunistic’ Ted Cruz: ‘I Just Don’t Like the Guy’
- James Woods calls Bernie Sanders an 'utter moron'
The Republican Party is going to find out that the only way to get rid of Donald Trump is to be a woman who turns 40.- LOLGOP
Donald Trump and Ben Carson now stand alone at the top of the Republican field, as Carly Fiorina's brief foray into the top tier of candidates seeking the GOP nomination for president appears to have ended, a new CNN/ORC poll finds.
Jeb!: Florida Doesn't Like You!
For the first time, former Florida governor Jeb Bush has fallen into single digits in a home-state Republican primary poll that shows Donald Trump still in front, trailed by Ben Carson and Sen. Marco Rubio.
Jeb Bush’s 9-percent, fourth-place showing in the University of North Florida poll is his worst showing in any survey of likely Florida Republican voters.
Rock The Voter News
- Clock-maker Ahmed Mohamed meets Obama
- Jim Webb considering independent run
- No, Internet, CNN did not delete its poll showing Bernie Sanders won the Democratic debate
Joe Biden Has a Very Important Announcement He’ll Get to at Some Point in the Next Year. - LOLGOP
Jeb Bush: Dubya without the charm. - Kona Lowell
- Volkswagen diesel owners in U.S. face lost value and limbo
- Amazon hiring more than Penney's, Walmart combined
- Hillary Clinton says she called for Wall Street regulations early in the financial crisis
- 60% of guns used in Chicago are traced back to states like Indiana with weak/lax gun laws.
America is a Christian Nation and that's why we vote to help the poor and let private charities bail out Wall Street.- John Fugelsang
Why Would This General Be Promoted? He Failed In A Monumental Way.
The Army general in charge of the Pentagon’s failed $500 million program to train and equip Syrian rebels is leaving his job in the next few weeks, but is likely to be promoted and assigned a senior counterterrorism position here, American officials said on Monday.
Next up on Fox News: Did Obama force the NFL to drop Roman numerals in favor of Arabic numerals for Super Bowl 50 as part of Sharia Law?- Tea Party Cat
- Police: San Francisco mansion squatter stole $300,000 in art
- Utilities or police? Tiny borough defunds cops to pay bills
- At 100, woman still working 11 hours a day, 6 days a week
- Artist Inspired By 'Monster House' Transforms Her Parents' House For Halloween
- When A GoPro Camera Gets Too Close To A Rattlesnake Den
Time To Deflate Photo
Bazaruto island, Mozambique. I love white sand and aqua water.