Paul Ryan names top aides
Newly elected House Speaker Paul Ryan said Friday he would turn to close aides to advise him in the Speaker's Office...Ryan previously announced that David Hoppe, a Washington lobbyist who served as chief of staff to former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-Miss.), would be Ryan's chief of staff in the Speaker's office.
"On Monday, former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson endorsed Donald Trump. Tyson joins Trump's biggest group of supporters: 'People Who Have Been Hit in the Head a Lot.'" –Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russia says hit 1,623 targets in Syria since start of bombing campaign
- At least 57 killed in missile attack on Syrian town: monitor
- Last UK resident imprisoned in Guantanamo returns home
- Abbas meets war crimes prosecutor as unrest flares
- European Union sides with United States on South China Sea incident
- Senior House Republican criticizes Obama on Syria policy
Obama Flip Flops: Boots On The Ground In Syria
The White House will announce Friday that a small number of U.S. special operations forces will be sent into Syria, a major shift in the strategy to combat ISIS.
Dear President Obama,
Sending troops to the Middle East is pretty much the opposite of why we voted for you.
Everyone who voted for you
- Andy Borowitz
Conservatives believe the media is biased. They also believe that thermometers are biased.- LOLGOP
- Judge orders Jindal to restore funding to Planned Parenthood
- Pawn Stars’ host: Backing Rubio has hurt me
- RNC Chair: I'm 'Pissed Off' About 'Crap Sandwich' CNBC Debate
- RNC Suspends Partnership With NBC News For February Debate
- Jonah Goldberg: Carson May Be 'More Authentically African-American' Than Obama
- The Republicans who didn't vote for Ryan
The guys who want to deport 11 million human beings can't handle bad questions from mean debate man.- LOLGOP
Man, GOP Voters Seem Bushed
Out 70,000 phone calls, only four people in Iowa volunteered to help doomed Jeb Bush campaign
Bush’s top lieutenants assured donors earlier this week that the former Florida governor still had a campaign worth funding, and they handed out an optimistic, 45-page PowerPoint presentation to select reporters afterward.
I am super excited about the brand new Republican front-runner, retired neurosurgeon and current tired person Ben Carson.- Stephen Colbert
Jeb Bush was born in third place and still polls in fourth most of the time.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Senate OKs budget and debt deal, sends measure to Obama
- On the Stump: Bernie Sanders' Presidential Campaign
- Poll: Clinton hits 50 percent support
- Clinton allies shout 'sexism' at Sanders
Megyn Kelly spent 2 minutes calling Trump a misogynist but you're not allowed to point out that Rubio wants to cut Romney's taxes to zero? - LOLGOP
- Oil up as U.S. rig count down; market also rises on week
- SEC opens door to startup investing for all
- Mexico Secretary Massieu Fires Back at GOP Comments
- LinkedIn earnings smash expectations, stock goes nuts
- VW dealers offer hefty discounts as diesel crisis keeps U.S. buyers away
"Carson's strongest support comes from evangelical Christians, a group that Donald Trump has had real trouble with, evidently. People who read the Bible just don't want to follow someone who looks that much like a golden calf." –Stephen Colbert
Lay Offs Right Before The Holidays :(
Energy giant Chevron plans to shed 6,000 to 7,000 jobs and slash its capital investment plan after low energy prices dealt a sharp blow to the company's sales and profit in the third quarter.
"You've got to know when you hold 'em, know when to fold 'em."
— credo of the Origami Guild
- Jeff Tiedrich
- Saturn's geyser-spouting moon glows in close-up pictures
- Seattle parks official warns of seasonal owl attacks
- Prosecutor suspended after pulling gun on fake spiders
- Halloween Photos From Way Back When Will Creep You The Eff Out
- 'Crack In The Earth' Opens Up In Foothills Of The Bighorn Mountains
Time To Deflate Photo
Best wishes for a peaceful Halloween!.