House Republicans look to draft Benghazi-obsessed congressman as new majority leader
The US congressman who is leading the public inquiry against Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server could continue his rambunctious rise to Washington power, if a drafting effort by the Republican far right succeeds in the wake of John Boehner’s shock resignation.
According to The Washington Post, when Clinton ran for president in 2008, she was 5'5" according to a height report from the Clinton campaign. But now, news sources say Hillary Clinton is 5'7" tall.If Hillary continues to grow, think how big she'll be when she finally reaches the Oval Office. We won't have to worry about Iran because mega-Hillary can swat missiles out of the sky!- Stephen Colbert
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Obama says fight against Islamic State group will take time
- New US sanctions illustrate sprawling Islamic State network
- Taliban attack airport after seizing northern Afghan city
- Hungary to propose world quotas for migrants flooding Europe
If America had to choose between the Republican Party and Planned Parenthood, It would be nice to not have a Republican Party.- LOLGOP
Martial Law Declared In The House
For the second time in a month, the House on Tuesday invoked "martial law" to allow more expeditious consideration of a stopgap spending bill to avoid a government shutdown this week.
- GOP committee chair opens hearing by suggesting Planned Parenthood funding helped kill his parents
- 'Nightly Show' Panel: 'We Still Have To Convince GOP Racism Is Real'
- Huckabee Turns Planned Parenthood Controversy Into A Benghazi Meme
- Lawyers For Kim Davis: Yeah, That Peru Prayer Rally Photo Was Fake After All
- Trevor Noah mocks GOP ouster of ‘too liberal’ Boehner: It’s like crack telling meth it’s not addictive enough
- WATCH: Alabama KKK member tells horrified British reporter Auschwitz was ‘summer camp’ for Jews
- George Zimmerman Tweets Photo Of Trayvon Martin's Body
Actual train wrecks take all the fun out of watching George Zimmerman's life.- John Fugelsang
The Womb Wars
The radical anti-abortion group Operation Rescue steered the Republican congressional majority toward a government shutdown after driving a related group’s attacks on Planned Parenthood.
GOP lawmakers threatened to hold the government hostage as leverage to cut federal funding to Planned Parenthood after a series of misleading videos were released this summer by the anti-abortion group Center for Medical Progress (CMP), which a new report shows is essentially indistinguishable from the controversial group.
The Republican Party. What happens when guys who don't believe in sex education try to legislate women's health.- LOLGOP
Hold Off On That Cuba Trip You Were Planning Until The GOP OKs It!
Cuban leader Raul Castro again told President Obama that full normalized relations cannot be resumed until the United States lifts the economic embargo on his country and abandons its naval base at Guantanamo Bay, officials said Tuesday.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama praises Secret Service after long week
- Poll: Hillary Clinton’s image improves among democratic voters
- Big Boi Supports Bernie Sanders
I'll sign on for results-based pay for teachers the day Congress gets the same deal.- John Fugelsang
Jeb Bush said last week that Democrats often win the black vote because they tell people “we’ll take care of you with free stuff.” Whereas Democrats actually win the black vote because Republicans keep saying stuff like that.- Seth Myers
That awkward moment when liberals cheer that John Boehner quit and then every single person who could replace him is crazy, stupid, or both.- Tea Party Cat
- Oil jumps 2 percent on hopes for U.S. inventory draw
- US market steadies as health care stocks climb
- House Republicans advance bill to undo health law
- MillerCoors Closes North Carolina Brewery, Cutting Over 500 Jobs
The Bush tax cuts on the rich created no jobs and led to deficit & wealth inequality crisises.
GOP candidates: They just weren't big enough. - LOLGOP
All New One Armed Bandits With Dazzling Visuals To Empty Your Pockets!
Move aside one-armed bandits. The casino floor is making room for game zones with oversized popping dice, digital spinning Big Six wheels and virtual roulette, with an eye on adding arcade-style video games in the not-so-distant future...game-makers and casinos are keen on coming up with the next big thing to keep people playing.
Next month Delta will begin opening company spas at certain airports so that employees can get a massage. And if passengers want a massage, they can just leave their keys in their pockets when they go through security.- Jimmy Fallon
The Reason I Have Been Posting So Late
Yep, my laptop is dying a slow death. It's the motherboard according to the tech. Head in hands. I am still using it when it works and the rest of the time I am using the backup tablet, which isn't as powerful as a laptop.
So, dear readers, I need a new laptop, please help if you can. If you can't, just high five me for the good vibrations!
- Cops: Owner puts dog into idle truck, dog sends it into lake
- New Jersey woman told to quiet down her parrots
- World's Smallest Land Snails Discovered In China
- Did Pentagon employees try to expense strip club, casino bills?
Time To Deflate Photo