CNN/ORC Poll: Donald Trump now competitive in general election
Since announcing his campaign in late June, Donald Trump has quickly leapt to the top of the Republican field, leading recent polls nationally, in Iowa and in New Hampshire. And now, for the first time in CNN/ORC polling, his gains among the Republican Party have boosted him enough to be competitive in the general election.
GOP: Life begins at deportation. LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Eight soldiers killed, Istanbul palace attacked as Turkish unrest mounts
- IS beheads aging Syrian antiquities scholar in Palmyra
- Saudi-led alliance wins Yemen battles, but peace remains elusive
- U.S. ads target illegal immigration from Central America
The GOP Apparently Now Believes That Some Fetuses Have The Right To Be Born And Then Is Deported Immediately. - Andy Borowitz
Refugees In Germany
The number of asylum-seekers and refugees to Germany will quadruple to a record 800,000 this year compared with last, more than twice as many as the 300,000 new arrivals forecast in January, the government said on Wednesday.
- ‘Get off our land!': John McCain chased off reservation by angry Navajo Nation activists
- Ben Carson Accuses Obama Of Using 'Anti-Semitic Themes'
- Newspaper: Law Cited By Jindal To Keep Confederate Statues Doesn't Even Exist
- Republican Foreign Policy Gets Ugly: Jeb Bush Finds Inner Neocon, Promises ...
- Republican-led panel denies interview to McAuliffe court pick
- George Zimmerman Paints Confederate Flag To Prove He Loves America
The Rich Republicans Are Intent On Destroying Everyone Else
Something strange is happening in the Republican primary — something strange, that is, besides the Trump phenomenon. For some reason, just about all the leading candidates other than The Donald have taken a deeply unpopular position, a known political loser, on a major domestic policy issue. And it’s interesting to ask why.
The issue in question is the future of Social Security
Donald Trump’s new policy paper would not give automatic citizenship to children born in America if they have foreign parents. Said Trump, “It’s nothing personal, Sasha and Malia.”- Seth Myers
Can The GOP Get Any Dumber? Why Of Course!
Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) on Wednesday said that he would like to get rid of teachers' lounges to reduce how much teachers worry about losing their jobs.
Donald Trump was photographed at the Iowa State Fair eating a pork chop on a stick. That's what I love about America. You can fly on a private jet and eat at five-star restaurants. But if you want to be president, when they hand you a pork chop on a stick in Iowa, you have to eat it.- Jimmy Kimmel
Rock The Voter News
In a country where Megyn Kelly can be a "journalist", it's entirely possible that Donald Trump could be President.- Barracks O'Bama
Natural Selection Theory In Action
A man who was part of an armed "patriot" group guarding a gun store in Oktaha, Oklahoma that recently declared itself "Muslim free" accidentally shot himself at the store on Tuesday, according to local reports.
- Oil Prices Drop to Fresh Six-Year Lows
- Methane Is Leaking From Natural Gas Processing Plants At Much Higher Rates Than Reported
- Strong jobs, weak inflation data muddy Fed rate debate: minutes
Monica Lewinsky? Really?
Peak Advisor Alliance founder Ron Carson has announced an unexpected name as keynote speaker at this year's Excell fall conference: Monica Lewinsky.
The choice, which came after Mr. Carson heard Ms. Lewinsky speak about cyberbullying and shame in a TED talk in March, has received mixed responses.
NYC still hasn't tried Stop n' Frisk at Wall Street, and that's where all the real crime is. And most of the coke, too.- John Fugelsang
My 1st day in AHNC's New Executive Office Suite went fine. I am almost unpacked! Soon, I will post some pictures! Oh, and I killed a huge scorpion in my kitchen sink with bug spray, then I picked it up with tongs and took it outside and chopped it up with scissors. A Tica taught me to do that!
- Vladmir Putin's Face Appears In NYC Bird Swarm
- Flying Robot International Film Festival Set To Land In San Francisco
- Man Wanted For Throwing Pornographic Paper Airplane
- Gun Possession Charge Dropped For Man Who Can't Use Arms
- 'Silence of the Lambs' house, sans dungeon, for sale in Pennsylvania
Time To Deflate Photo