Koch warns conservatives must demand smaller government
Billionaire industrialist Charles Koch warned America is "done for" if the conservative donors and politicians he gathered at a retreat over the weekend don't rally others to their cause of demanding a smaller, less-intrusive government.
Conservatives don't really wanna get rid of Liberals. Then who would fix their economies and end their wars? - Tea Pain Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. to defend Syrian rebels with airpower, including from Assad
- We want Iran cooperation, not meddling, Gulf Arabs tell Kerry
- US to speed up arms sales to Gulf after Iran deal: Kerry
- Israel ex-security chiefs urge Netanyahu to accept Iran deal
- Northern California wildfire doubles in size, displaces thousands
- Hundreds dead, millions displaced as monsoon heaps misery on Asia
With the first debate just days away, GOP hopefuls are busy scrubbing their brains of math, science and geography.- Andy Borowitz
The Donald Would Quack Like A Duck If Waterboarded
Donald Trump opened the door to torturing terrorism suspects if he's elected president, telling ABC News Sunday that waterboarding "doesn't sound very severe" given the barbarism of ISIS.
My favorite Bible story was that time Jesus deported all the Samaritans, blessed the rich, and then lectured the poor for being lazy.- Tea Party Cat
- 1989 Documentary Resurfaces With All Kinds Of Dirt On The Donald
- Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote For Another Black President Because Obama Was So Bad
- Donald Trump Once Accused Larry King of Having Bad Breath Live on CNN
- Fox News Warns Of New Threat To America: The War On Urinals
- Republicans begin pivotal debate week with New Hampshire forum
- Clueless Klansman at Confederate flag rally confronted for wearing FUBU shoes
- Christian author: ‘Insane machine’ Large Hadron Collider is the new Tower of Babel that will destroy us all
- Christie Gets Booed ‘Loudly’ During Actual Horse Race In NJ
Rick Perry Trying To Out Trump Trump
Former Gov. Rick Perry‘s (R-TX) appearance on Fox News Sunday was dominated by Trump talk, as the Republican candidate has become known as the fiercest critic of the celebrity billionaire and his over-the-top rhetoric...“I will not be quiet,” Perry said on multiple occasions, “I will not back down,”...
The federally funded services Planned Parenthood offers prevent abortions, unlike Republicans.- LOLGOP
GOP Still Messing With Voting Rights, For A Good Reason, It Works!
When George W. Bush became the first person to lose the popular vote and still take the White House since 1888 — with huge assists from Jeb Bush, John Roberts, Ted Cruz, and the Supreme Court — it proved to conservatives that it was too easy to vote in America.
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders Lands a Sweet Endorsement From Ben & Jerry's Co-Founder
- John McCain rips Tea Party, Fox News, calls Hillary Clinton a 'rock star'
Remember Darren Wilson? He Answers His Door Incognito.
A New Yorker profile of the police officer who shot unarmed teen Michael Brown to death in Ferguson, Missouri revealed that he is living in virtual anonymity and is deeply incurious about the larger events around the killing and the unrest that it spawned.
Is Chris Christie In The Mafia Or Politics?
A Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie said over the weekend that the national teachers union deserved a “punch in the face” because it had become the most destructive force in America’s education system.
WSJ poll confirms that the more racist, sexist, policy-free & hypocritical Trump gets, the more primary voters like him. Any questions?- John Fugelsang
- Oil's losing streak at its worst for the year
- US stocks drop, led by fall in energy stocks
- Greek stock market bloodbath as exchange reopens
- Costa Rica medical marijuana bill to be debated this month
Beijing to host 2022 Winter Olympics, which is possible since pollution will blot out the sun by then and plunge them into permanent winter.- Tea Party Cat
Obama Irritates Climate Deniers
The Obama administration unveiled a major climate change plan on Sunday aimed at a large reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from the nation's coal-burning power plants. On Monday, President Barack Obama will begin selling it to the public at a White House event.
Puerto Rico Needs Tourism
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Most tables are empty at Walter Martin's coffee shop in San Juan's colonial district. His brow is furrowed with concern and glistens with sweat in the sweltering Caribbean morning.
The Internet manages to show how far Homo Sapiens have come while simultaneously showing how far they haven't. - John Fugelsang
A Big Thanks To Carl For The New Logo Design! I added a few of my touches. I hope ya'll like it!
- Ronda Rousey Told Bethe Correia 'Don't Cry' After Beating Her Up
- 6 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented by NASA
- This Flamethrower Shoots Napalm And Is Yours For $1,600
- Texas Businessman Finds iPhone That Fell From Plane
- China investigating liquor suppliers for Viagra in alcohol
Time To Deflate Photo
The Hidden Town of Monemvasia, Greece. Photo by the municipality of Monemvasia. Visit Greece and help them out of their debt!