George W. Bush raises money for Jeb
Former president George W. Bush jumped into the 2016 presidential race Thursday with a fundraising letter on behalf of brother Jeb.
“This is a consequential time in our nation’s history, and we need a strong leader,” the 43rd president said in the missive. “Jeb took on tough challenges as Florida’s Governor and delivered results. I know he will do the same as President.”
The rich guys who want to take your insurance, make you work longer & invade Iran will protect you from the scary folks who pick your fruit.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- BREAKING: Nuclear Stuff Really Complicated
- Tensions rise as North and South Korea exchange artillery fire
- Israel responds to Syria rocket fire with artillery, air strikes
- France, Britain ink Calais deal to fight people smugglers
Mexico’s government on Wednesday slammed U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump’s proposals to deport undocumented immigrants en masse and make Mexicans pay for a wall separating the two countries as absurd, racist and ignorant.
Conservatives lost 2 lost wars & crashed the economy but the real problem is people so desperate to be American they come here to do any job. - LOLGOP
After North Korea traded fire with South Korea, Donald Trump offers to solve crisis by building them a wall and making Mexico pay for it.- Tea Party Cat
- Bush says Trump isn't conservative enough to win Republican race
- The Republican 2016 Field Takes a Hard Right on Immigration
- Republican Plans to Replace Obamacare Have a Problem: House Republicans
- Josh Duggar admits to porn addiction and being ‘unfaithful’ to wife: ‘I have been the biggest hypocrite ever’
- Racist group that inspired Dylann Roof whines as hotels refuse to host their weekend getaway
YeeHaw, Guns & Booze! Floriduh Style
City officials in Daytona Beach, Florida, approved a measure to allow a combination gun range-bar and grille after determining the business would probably have more safety precautions than other shooting establishments in town.
In Donald Trump's defense, he thinks an anchor baby is just a very small anchor, and those are of no use on his huge yachts, total waste.- Rex Hupke Tweet
July Hottest Month Ever Recorded
The latest report from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has determined that globally, July was the hottest month since record keeping began in 1880.
A new CNN poll shows that Donald Trump is within six points of Hillary Clinton. It’s the closest Trump has ever gotten to a woman over 40.- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
After Marco Rubio hit a child in the face with a football at the Iowa State Fair, Dick Cheney told the kid he must apologize to Rubio.- Tea Party Cat
Los Angeles police will present evidence to prosecutors that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against Caitlyn Jenner, sources told the Daily News on Thursday.
- Oil hits 6.5-year low as US crude supplies rise
- Stock market endures worst day in 18 months
- USDA seeking proposals for production of bird flu vaccine
- Jared Fogle Out of the Picture After School Yanks Alumni Photo
Walmart is the ONLY Place where Drug Dealers, Prostitutes, & Bible Beaters can coexist in peace.- JokeBlogger
I Had No Idea This Website Existed Until It Was Hacked
No one can say for certain if the Ashley Madison database floating around on the dark underbelly of the web is legit. But if it is, a fascinating portrait of humanity is being revealed.
The surprisingly popular website for married people looking for affairs was hacked last month.
A v-neck so deep it writes poetry.- JokeBlogger
Finally AHNC is posted. What a day. I ran hither and yon today from Tamarindo and beyond. It is all good, just time consuming but I never want to disappoint you! Better late than never.
- Woman's request in obituary: Don't vote for Hillary Clinton
- Detroit-area mayor seeks ban on personal flamethrowers
- Maine police encourage drug dealers to turn in their rivals
- Tree pluribus unum: Many fruits stem from artists' grafts
- Baby Locked In Safe In Niagara Falls Hotel Room
Time To Deflate Photo